Smogon User Mafia - Game Over! AlphaBravo is an enormous bender!

dak is a liar, this is actually his role

LonelyNess said:
Dear Mekkah,
You are jrrrrrrr.

You are allied with The Smogon Masses.

You are the 21 year old Smogoner from Boston. You also happen to be gay, but that doesn't keep you from being a really cool gay (*guy). You're also pretty good at holding your own in an argument, though I guess anyone would be if they had to deal with Deck Knight as much as you do.

Because you're always getting into it with Deck Knight, you're actually pretty close to each other. In fact, you know who Deck Knight is!

Deck Knight is dak

However, because you guys never agree on anything, anything that Deck Knight says, you must contradict. So if Deck Knight votes for LonelyNess, you must object and vote for someone else. If Deck Knight says that LonelyNess is clean, you must object and say LonelyNess is mafia. Failure to do this would cause you to suicide knowing that you lost an argument to Deck Knight.

If for whatever the reason Deck Knight is killed, you will gain a new power.

You win if The Smogon Masses eliminate all threats.

Hi guys, I'm Shiv!

LonelyNess said:
Dear Kharozz,
You are Shiv.

I'm not really sure how old you are, but I know you are brown! You are one of the most well rounded people on smogon, being active in nearly every facet of its being at one point in time.

Your role is very much the same, you have a number of one time use roles that will be particularly useful to your team. At any time during the game you may PM LonelyNess with

Night X - Inspecting USER - You will gain this user's role PM by the end of the night.

Night X - Hooking USER - You will prevent this user from performing any tasks this night.

Night X - Guarding USER - You will make sure that no harm befalls them this night.

You also have a one time bullet proof vest, this will prevent you from dying at night once in the game.

Use these abilities to the best you can and help your team win!

Sad thing is, I never got a chance to use any of my abilities and just idled for the 1st two nights. :(

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
LonelyNess said:
Dear Da Letter El,
You are jumpluff.

You are allied with The smogon Masses.

You are the 16 year old Smogoner from Australia. You are also incredibly peppy and at most times cheerful. People don't know this, but you DO actually play Pokemon, and while you're not great, you are still pretty good.

Your Pokemon skills are underestimated, and that will be to your advantage. At night, you may PM LonelyNess with Night X - Covering USER. If any user tries to target USER with a role, you will challenge them to a Pokemon battle and to their surprise you will win, staving them off. However, since you're not -that- good at Pokemon, if your target is targetted by a kill, your abilities will be unable to stop them from following through.

You also have a very tight relationship with user Earthworm. In fact, you even know who he is!

Earthworm is askaninjask.

If anything were to happen to him, you would kill yourself with grief, but it's not all bad. Your bond together allows you to get greater effects by targetting the same user. If at any time you and Earthworm target the same user, the effects of your night roles will last twice as long, even if you don't target the same person the next night. (For example, if you target LonelyNess n1 with both of your abilities, he will be immune to night roles except for kills for both n1 and n2, even if you don't target him n2).

Yep.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
LonelyNess said:
LonelyNess said:
Dear ReyScarface,
You are Colin.

You are the 18 year old Smogoner from Edmonton, Canada. You are also the creator of ShoddyBattle, and one of the head programmers for Smogon's site. You're also the newest Admin, but you've already done countless helpful things making the site better.

You're also known to have a flawless battling record in Pokemon. And it is this trait that you will be using in the war for supremacy. For every three of your comrades that die to the hands of your enemies, you will become so enraged that you may PM LonelyNess with Night X - Challenging USER to a Pokemon Battle. You will defeat your opponent 7-0, a defeat so humiliating that it will cause them to suicide in shame. These Pokemon challenges to stack, so if six villagers have died and you have yet to use your ability once, you have the option to challenge two users to a Pokemon match. However, you may not last long enough to use your ability if you wait that long.

Hey look I was an admin... :(

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
sorry for triple posting, but here was my role PM.

LonelyNess said:
LonelyNess said:
Dear Fishy,
You are Brain.

(Yes I know that this is user Bran, but you don't have a photo in the album and this is funny)

You are the 24 year old Smogoner from Canada. You are one of the oldest smogoners around (in terms of join date) and you have the respect of pretty much everyone, even those users who have never talked to you instinctively know you're a good guy.

Because of this your voice has more weight than any other's. Double the weight in fact. During lynch votes, your vote will count for two instead of one.

my role was

Dear Fishin,
You are X-Act.

You are allied with The Smogon Masses

Also known as "that math guy", you're a 28 year old professor living in Malta. Your talent with statistics has been a huge boon to Smogon, and got you your position as an administrator.

Your ability to analyze technical aspects of something or someone is first class. At night, you may PM LonelyNess with Night X - Researching USER. You'll analyze them with superhuman precision and, after a night has passed (these things take time, you know) come up with a report of exactly what abilities they have, but not their identity or alliance. This action cannot be blocked and will always return 100% accurate results.

But that was only on the surface. Beneath that, I was actually

LonelyNess said:
Dear Fishin,
You are Kristy Hakura

You are allied with The Outcasts

You are the Smogoner who comes to Firebot / Congregation every once and a while and trolls everyone with terrible threads. You are apparently a female, though no one really believes it (but for the purposes of this game you are). You allied yourself with Chris is me and Skiddle in an attempt to take over Smogon University because hey... who else would ally with you?

You have no distinct role, however, that is not to say that you will be doing nothing at night. During the night, your faction may vote on what you will do. Below is a list of actions that you can commit. Please note that no two of your faction may execute the same type of action (for example, no two Outcasts may perform a bodyguarding action).

Night X - Sending Kristy Haruka to distract USER - You will go to your target's house and bother them all night showing them terribly cute pictures that you found off of DeviantArt. They will be so distracted by them that they will be unable to perform any night role. (This is a Hooking role)

Night X - Sending Y Kristy Haruka to post around USER. You will spam around your target's posts with triple posts on either side. If your target is aimed at for a killing role, it will target you instead, but we all know no matter how much we try you'll never go away. (This is a Bodygaurding role)

Night X - Sending Kristy Hakura to post chibi pictures of USER. You will chibi-ize (is that a word) your target and post pictures of him. People will be in such awe that they won't want to target such a cute user with their night role. People with dastardly intentions like killing will be unaffected, unfortunately.(This is a Safeguarding role)

Night X - Sending Kristy Hakura to blackmail USER. You will blackmail your target by threatening to post a thread saying they like lolicon hentai if they speak. The user you target will not be able to speak in the day thread. As well, they will not be able to speak outside of the day thread either (such as via IRC or Smogon PM), beyond being able to reply with "I am silenced." Please note that the person you target this role with will be silence proof for the next cycle. (This is a Silencing role)

Night X - Sending Kristy Hakura to annoy USER into submission. You will request that your target give them your role PM so many times that regardless of their will power eventually they will be subdued and give you what you want if only to shut you up (This is an Inspecting role).

In addition to the above roles, your faction as a whole can choose to kill a user. In order to do this, you may PM LonelyNess Night X - Hijacking USER's account. Your team will hijack that user's account and post profanity all over the forums, causing them to be banned forever. Be aware that this can only be done twice every three nights. Also note that if any member of your team is targetted by a hooking role, the entire kill will be nullified, as well, it will count against your total number of kills per three nights.

Lastly, you may designate one of your members to be an anonymous message sender. At any point during the day / night, you may send a PM to LonelyNess "Night X - Sending message to USER". Whatever message you write in the body of the PM will be delivered to the user designated. They will then be prompted whether or not they would like to reply back or ignore your message.

Your teammates are:

Skiddle - ExplorerAce
Chris is me - Gmax

You win if The Outcasts are the last faction standing

LonelyNess said:
Dear asim,
You are Toothache.

You are allied with The Smogon Masses

I don't really know how old you are, but I know you're a Brit! You are probably the least unbearable wifier, and as far as mafia goes you always seem to get yourself killed ridiculously early.

You won't have that problem this game though! If ever you are night killed, you will die and your role will be shown as a neutral who needs to die within the first 2 nights to win the game, however, you will be resurrected 3 days later and be given your assailant's name. You will have to be killed again to ever really be dead.

i actually really liked this role even though i didn't have to do anything :/

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Only an infraction?

Someone give that stupid cunt a circusban.
oh the irony.

oh right my role pm.

LonelyNess said:
Dear Dubulous,
You are cookie.

You are allied with No One (yet)

You are the 20 year old Smogoner from London. You are also the wittiest poster on Smogon University, what an honor!

At the moment you have no alliance, and you have no night role, however, that's all about to change. You're one of the most well liked users on Smogon, and almost anyone would love to have you on their side. Well unfortunately for them, it's not up to them. Nope, it's up to you (and a bit of luck of course).

During n0 only, you may PM LonelyNess with Night 0 - Joining USER's team. You will assume that user's win condition and join their team. The team that you join WILL NOT be notified of your joining them. It will be up to you to convince them that you are with them.

Also, you may be the wittiest poster ever, but you like to prepare your material before hand. Because of this, you may have NO CONTACT with any player on n0. If solicited to talk, you may only reply with "My role PM says I may have no outside contact with any player during night 0". If the host finds out that you have said otherwise, you will be godkilled immediately.

You win if whatever faction you joins wins.
i really wanted to hit mafia, but i hit mekkah so i became village.

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
yes rb golbat, as soon as i read 'You are dak. The user from England' i knew you were lying

irc silencing is a painful matter, who was the man who did this to me

LonelyNess said:
Dear GTS,
You are CaptKirby.

You are the 21 year old Smogoner from Texas notable for being incredibly pedantic and for your love for the female gender. Simply put... you're kind of a man whore.

As such, at night, you may PM LonelyNess Night X - Hooting at USER. You will hoot and holler at this user, telling your target that you would love to make babies with them. If they are a female user, they will accept your proposal (you are awefully charming). At which point you will gain another ability. Be aware though, that once you have gained the love of a woman you will lose your ability to hoot. You're a man who understands loyalty afterall.

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
LonelyNess said:
Dear Eo Ut Mortus,
You are Jumpman16.

You are allied with The Veterans.

The resident (BAN ME PLEASE) of Smogon forums, but somehow you are intelligent. Go figure. Anyway, you've allied yourself with long time friend chaos in order to restore order to Smogon University (irony that chaos wants to restore order).

You have no distinct role, however, that is not to say that you will be doing nothing at night. During the night, your faction may vote on what you will do. Below is a list of actions that you can commit. Please note that no two of your faction may execute the same type of action (for example, no two Veterans may perform a bodyguarding action).

Night X - Sending Jumpman16 to tempban USER. You will remove your target's access to Smogon University for a limited amount of time, making them unable to send in their night PM, rendering their action useless. (This is a Hooking role)

Night X - Sending Jumpman16 to protect USER. No one is going to fuck with a large black man. Not even a killer. (This is a Bodygaurding role)

Night X - Sending Jumpman16 to badge USER. You will temporarily badge your target on the forums, giving them above average powers on the site. During their badging, they will be immune to all night roles. Unfortunately this doesn't protect your target from being outright killed. (This is a Safeguarding role)

Night X - Sending Jumpman16 to mute USER. You will turn off your target's posting priveledges for a cycle. The user you target will not be able to speak in the day thread. As well, they will not be able to speak outside of the day thread either (such as via IRC or Smogon PM), beyond being able to reply with "I am silenced." Please note that the person you target this role with will be silence proof for the next cycle. (This is a Silencing role)

Night X - Sending Jumpman16 to investigate USER's personal information- As an admin of the site, you have access to every bit of information that a user submits to the forum. You will use this access to gain your target's role PM at the end of the night. (This is an Inspecting role)

In addition to the above roles, your faction as a whole can choose to kill a user. In order to do this, you may PM LonelyNess "Night X - Permaban USER". The user you target will be Permabanned from Smogon University, never to return. Be aware that this can only be done twice every three nights. Also note that if any member of your team is targetted by a hooking role, the entire kill will be nullified, as well, it will count against your total number of kills per three nights.

Lastly, you may designate one of your members to be an anonymous message sender. At any point during the day / night, you may send a PM to LonelyNess "Night X - Sending message to USER". Whatever message you write in the body of the PM will be delivered to the user designated. They will then be prompted whether or not they would like to reply back or ignore your message.

Your allies are

chaos - kumar
Aeolus - Stallion

You win if The Veterans are the last faction standing.
I was the one who sent you that message, dak, by the way.

AlphaBravo, acting on behalf of user skiddle, I recommend you go on a temporary hiatus in order to improve yourself.

(btw LN, besides the terrible game play, the game plan was very nice)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)