[Standard] NOC Desktop Dungeons Mafia GAME OVER

Since all we have right now if a vigilante(?) (not so sure about that, as he hasn't done much killing...)
If you'd actually read my posts you would know that I have been hooked twice.

@billymills: My kills work normally; I target them and as long as I'm not hooked or protected then they die! I do have a limit, but I don't feel it's necessary to share that information right now. Night 1 I idled because there weren't any targets that stood out to me. Night 2 I actually targeted rickheg, just because he had been the least contributional user in the game at that moment.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
oh and if it wasn't clear, please isaac, spiffy, and hsa, please paraphrase how you send in a night action and if you actually have some sort of flavor to speak of. First one to respond looks less scummy in my eyes for what should be obvious reasons.

But PLEASE paraphrase to avoid a godkill.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
i think isaac is just an insecure/inexperienced bg

spiffy is a bit suspicious as he continually is hooked with mana while the mafia just keeps killing villagers but not him

hsa i don't trust cause he claimed the second dle voted for him. not to mention picking polelover as his mafia inspection is an easy cop-out for all the suspicion polelover has picked up. it'd be easy to lynch him off.

investigate further, we must.

There isn't really anything to it Da Letter El, I just send in an action such as "Night X - Kill USER". Just like a normal vig would...

And if I'm not mistaken HSA has inspected me so...

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Okay, I'm going to post some thoughts on the game right now, since we really need to start lynching scum if we want a chance to win this thing.

The only thing we can know for certain this round is that the mafia wanter UncleSam dead. He was definitely the most vocal member of the village and the mafia thought that he needed to die more than any other member of the group, even more so than a claimed vigilante. That's right, we know that UncleSam was deemed more of a threat to the mafia than a vigilante, and Sam didn't have a power role, or at least didn't confirm one, meaning the mafia didn't know he had one if he did.

Since UncleSam wouldn't shut up, the mafia had to shut him up. This means he was a serious threat to the mafia, and that Sam was probably on the right track when he posted suspicions. However, we must see that Sam also voted for a townie both times. Why would the mafia want to kill a non-power role that has mislynched both times? Because his other suspicions were correct. Sam just wanted the day to end on Day 2, and everyone wanted to off Galladiator Day 1.Let's look at the people Sam voted for and why he changed:

Day 1:

He voted Fangren for bandwagoning No Lynch
He changed to Galladiator for bandwagoning No Lynch
He changed to polelover for bandwagoning No Lynch despite being an experienced player
He changed back to Galladiator for panicking and bringing up wolves, despite being an inexperienced player.
He changed to Spiffy for not being godkilled. He thought it was suspicious that he only got a warning and Groshi was killed.
He changed to Galladiator again because he saw it as the smallest risk for the village. Galla claimed no night role so Sam thought that even if he was town, nbd if lynched.
Then came the uber-tl;dr post that Sam wrote on page 9. Basically an invective against Galladiator. The rest of D1 goes on and Galladiator gets lynched.

Day 2:
He votes polelover again, this time to kickstart the day with a suspicion.
He switches to Isaac 2.0 for bandwagoning and being more suspicious than masterful. He supports a masterful lynch, though.
He unvotes, Isaac claiming bodyguard.
He goes to J-Man, claiming inactivity.

he also claims here that if J-Man is mafia, so is polelover
He goes to rickheg, claiming bandwagoning.

Acklow then posts about CAP ASB, spurring my interest in it and forcing me to play ASB.

He then goes to Da Letter El for being closely related to Brammi and wants to pressure him
He lastly votes for masterful, wanting to end the day. Little did he know that those would be the last words he ever utters...

From his votes, he clearly suspected polelover, Da Latter El, and slightly rickheg

Our only other major lead is HSA's claiming of cop. I'm not so sure about this claim, but it's the only cop claim there is and it's for polelover. I voted for polelover once before, so I'm mildly suspicious of him.

Vote: polelover

I think there's more than enough information to call him scum.

HSA

INTellectual gamer
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
@dle

Sorry my phone died. As for flavor, I am the human wizard. My action is to check someone's location( or in this case alignment) in the dungeon

@Yeti

Yeah it does look suspicious coming right after dle called me out but I suppose that's my mistake

And for my selection, I decided to check pl because he was the first one to be looked at in the day and I felt he didn't really add anything after that. I didn't bother checking rickheg because of what happened with masterful

Well, we should be following the uncced inspector. BTW, I don't think you should have outted your N1 inno (yet). Maf will now just kill Spiffy tonight while we're left with one clear or another maf by Day 4.

Vote:polelover44

Just a brief thought, but why aren't we lynching Isaac 2.0? Self Proclaimed BG would have been the obvious choice of kill for the Mafia. Yet he isn't dead...

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
of course, a smart mafia could easily leave Isaac alive on purpose and wait for the village to lynch him, that way we waste a lynch AND kill our BG at the same time

since the village can't coordinate night actions very well, the chances of Isaac protecting the mafia's kill target is quite low indeed

is Isaac really a threat to the mafia then? no

vote: Polelover44

Maybe this'll get you on IRC more for our game instead of hiding.

And US was a bad mafia kill. No one really trusted him...

On the other side, who is clean then? Or did I miss that post?

Yeah, I can see everyone's point on the lynch. I'm still suspicious of Isaac, but I'll Unvote and...actually, it should only be one more vote to majority, so I'll allow some more discussion rather than end the day now.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
inspector has the choice of inspecting hga or hfa or hsa whatever his name is lol tonight and ccing tomorrow or ccing today.

whoever hits majority is likely mafia. we should allow any inspector to look at the situation and decide whether they want to speak up. if not, guess we have to trust hsa and hope he's telling the truth ! i still find him suspicious claiming and throwing a guy also under suspicion under the bus when he was voted but we'll see.

Just putting it out on there, Fangren not wanting to go with the uncced Inspector is scummy. My primary FoS has been on him for generally scummy behavior, so I suggest Inspector check him tonight and hopefully nail one more mafia.

I just realized, the Hooker will hook me and kill the cop tonight. This should finally give Spiffy time to shoot someone and hopefully hit scum. I'm surprised the Hooker doesn't seem to have some limit to weaken it. Unless the town has any other back-up PRs, looks like HSA, Spiffy, and I will be the next 3 night kills.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)