Issue #15 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wait, you mean The Smog isn't dead? No, as a matter of fact, that is far from the truth! It's been a good while since we released, but unfortunately, times pushed up against the end of the school year for many of our contributors and staff members. This meant that everything took way longer than I wanted it to take. That said, at the very least we can say we didn't give up! The Smog's fifteenth issue is out now, and we hope you enjoy it as much as we enjoyed putting it together for you. I want to take this moment to thank all of the people that helped put this together, but especially the readers for being patient as we put this together for your enjoyment. Thanks for making us the success we are! Enjoy!

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RMT Leader
Awesome job guys, it was a great read for me.

I enjoyed the 'Suspect LC test coverage' definitely showed what was going on in small sentences for the past rounds.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Awesome, I was beginning to wonder when the Smog would come up!
Thanks Rising Dusk for the good news and the entire Smog Staff for their dedication.

This is, (space added) awesome! I liked the piece on KGs team. Well written and worth reading. Echoing GatoDelFuego, this is my favorite issue in a while. (First one to make me post to thank you for the work done; I sincerely mean that this is a great issue and I appreciate the work put into it.)

breh

強いだね
The Psychic-type article doesn't seem complete. When I personally think of UU Psychic-types, I think Mew. Which happens to be ignored entirely from the article.

The other articles, though, I felt were pretty complete and interesting to read. Thanks to all that contributed!

Also, no featured UU Pokemon? ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)