Smogon Premier League IV - Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

dekzeh

B is for BRUTUS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
dekzeh gets swept by cb mence w/o the mon he 2.5% chanced vs and "he would've won anyway"

colch gets double crits "he would've won anyway"

you get to keep the best part of your matchup because of a 10.5% chance turn 1 and oh? you would've won anyway

i think this week versus the frogs with their pathetic in game spectators trolling turn after turn, users scouting for their team and telling them squads, LN propagating false ego preserving excuses and even some of the players behaving like talentless trash themselves sums up why the communities descending into a pool of drama filled, classless shit

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
are you high?

Yea dek doesnt get swept so w/e, he has two mons that sweep you

you seem to be ignoring the turn four lk miss where colch wins right off, and yes, he would have in fact won anyway

in my case windsong claimed he 100% wins if moltres die. I disagree because i had a pretty large team advantage
he does get swept, 2 layers of spikes, cb HP flying and the only thing resisting it is the mon that didn't die, his last sweeper did 52% max to my 58% mon, and if that's not enough, porygon 2 coming in means an instant loss to light screen -> softboiled, which celebi cannot exploit because it allows in skarm and mence. please, please please, i cannot stress this enough, do not comment on (meta)games you know absolutely NOTHING about

in fact, skarm could have LK'd him back and had a number of other plans and you hit it next turn anyway???

"reasonably comfortable win" who the fuck says that?

tl;dr eat my delicious swedish meatballs

dekzeh

B is for BRUTUS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
he does get swept, 2 layers of spikes, cb HP flying and the only thing resisting it is the mon that didn't die, his last sweeper did 52% max to my 58% mon, and if that's not enough, porygon 2 coming in means an instant loss to light screen -> softboiled, which celebi cannot exploit because it allows in skarm and mence. please, please please, i cannot stress this enough, do not comment on (meta)games you know absolutely fucking NOTHING about
When Raikou died I still had Jirachi alive, but w/e, Porygon2 coming in actually means you cannot win since what you had left, non-Explosion Claydol, non-BB CB Mence, non-toxic Blissey and Skarm cannot beat Toxic Porygon2.

in fact, skarm could have LK'd him back and had a number of other plans and you hit it next turn anyway???
skarm had already activated his sleep clause by LK'ing Suicune. He literally had nothing to take on that healthy +6 Snorlax if LK hit his Skarmory.

Why are you not commenting on smurf Hydro Pump miss vs BKC's Zapdos? Oh, yeah, we won that game either way despite luck, hax or w/e..

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
he does get swept, 2 layers of spikes, cb HP flying and the only thing resisting it is the mon that didn't die, his last sweeper did 52% max to my 58% mon, and if that's not enough, porygon 2 coming in means an instant loss to light screen -> softboiled, which celebi cannot exploit because it allows in skarm and mence. please, please please, i cannot stress this enough, do not comment on (meta)games you know absolutely NOTHING about

"reasonably comfortable win" who the fuck says that?

tl;dr: eat my my delicious swedish meatballs
I trust the knowledge of my teammates who do know the meta. Moot point, shit happens.

Not going to bother continuing with colch and skarm because it was early enough in the game and I dont know gsc well enough that we could go back and forth forever.

A realist. I got hax in my favour and had a team advantage that made it very difficult for windsong to come back. Without the hax it would not have been anything close to comfortable. With it, it was. Deal with it.

panamaxis

how many seconds in eternity?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
_______/\_____________\o/________
___________/\_________\o/________
_______________/\_____\o/________
___________________/\_\o/________
______________________/\_________
_________________________/\______
_________SHARK ATTACK!!!__________

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
When Raikou died I still had Jirachi alive, but w/e, Porygon2 coming in actually means you cannot win since what you had left, non-Explosion Claydol, non-BB CB Mence, non-toxic Blissey and Skarm cannot beat Toxic Porygon2.

notably i would've had a cb tar left. and if toxic is your best reply then i am just passing wishes behind a screen which is a fine tactic. considering the ease with which jirachi went down i'm not sure i buy you managing to outmaneuver the rest of the match... if anything can be said it's that it was far from a clear cut win for you, and i think that's a fair statement

skarm had already activated his sleep clause by LK'ing Suicune. He literally had nothing to take on that healthy +6 Snorlax if LK hit his Skarmory.
he had a miltank left actually, and i don't know how you're justifying two 6.25%'s with one 25%? you're also ignoring how body slam thunder was never paralysing... like at all...

Why are you not commenting on smurf Hydro Pump miss vs BKC's Zapdos? Oh, yeah, we won that game either way despite luck, hax or w/e..
yes that is exactly why, at least you figured that one out!

p.s. ima resist the temptation to reply back to any more of these moronic messages SRY SMOG TROLLS lol!

ill discuss it w/ you on IRC now if you want (well i explained to you on IRC why duggy revenging is a blunder but you seem to have signed out... nvm)

dekzeh

B is for BRUTUS
@am

You wouldnt have CB Tar because if it killed Raikou Dugtrio would've revenged, that was the whole point of that turn. You can't get LS up without getting Claydol poisoned, which eventually leads to Pory2 winning.

Tell me more on what Miltank can do to a +6 Snorlax at 70% hp. Best bet is hope for Body Slam para and then a bunch of full para's? Good strategy.

Thats too bad, I like talking to you :<

_______/\_____________\o/________
___________/\_________\o/________
_______________/\_____\o/________
___________________/\_\o/________
_________SHARK ATTACK!!!__________

Lady Bug

Like the Wind
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
_______/\________________________
___________/\_________________
___
_______________/\_____________
___
___________________/\_________
___

THERE IS NO PREY THIS TIME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)