Mafia From the Depths - GAME OVER, INSANE WIN

zorbees had a great fall.

zorbees was Sane.

~*~

Fair warning: I'm going to be shortening deadlines much more frequently now. The last day's activity was unhealthy.

~*~

Votecount 5.1

Lynch:
Not Voting: (7) Shining Latios, LightWolf, Spiffy, More Cowbell, citro, Empoof, Metal Sonic

Sentry:
Not Voting: (7) Shining Latios, LightWolf, Spiffy, More Cowbell, citro, Empoof, Metal Sonic

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch. Deadline is in 120 hours, 10:00 PM GMT (midnight GMT+2).

Alright, let me be the first to post today;

I must admit to having been hesitant of the askaninjask lynch at first, but I am very glad with the way it turned out.

Since we have nothing for Day 5 yet, I want to take a look at one of the posts made by citro, right before deadline; claiming that askaninjask was suspicious right before deadline, when the lynch was pretty much locked already, is a very easy way to try to get the Town-label. Interesting about this is that citro only expressed some mild suspicion of askaninjask before that, while he labelled him as being pretty clean earlier on Day 4.
Even though citro more or less marks askaninjask as suspicious in his post, he doesn't commit to this, as he decides not to vote for him. Understandable, since that would mean a hammer, but more interesting is that citro also leaves some sort of way out in his post, claiming he finds the sudden bandwagon suspicious (while he appears willing to hop on it just fine). This means that, now askaninjask flipped scum, he could've said something along the lines of ''well, I thought it was suspicious anyways''.

Metal Sonic's final posts on Day 4 were better than his usual posts, so I'm going to let that go for a second and instead vote citro, since I find his last post to be extremely non-committing, and to me appears to be some sort of back-up plan now that askaninjask was getting lynched.

Metal Sonic... are you actually the #1 scumhunter? I wasn't a believer but wow.

So I've played pretty poorly up to this point, one of my full town reads was mafia zz.

More Cowbell, what is your opinion on me now given that Aska was mafia? It seems you don't agree with others about the aska-empoof scum team

More Cowbell, what is your opinion on me now given that Aska was mafia? It seems you don't agree with others about the aska-empoof scum team
Until now, I believed in an Empoof-Metal Sonic scumteam, but that is impossible at this moment. I never really considered an aska-Empoof scumteam, so just now I quickly skimmed through your posts as well as aska's posts on the last five pages, and the two of you had very little interaction, except for you providing the hammer on aska becoming Sentry on Day 3 (you and aska were the last two to vote there). The fact that the two of you stayed away from each other is somewhat suspicious, as it may be an attempt to prevent ties between the two of you. You never tied in with Eagle4, either Going back over the posts, you, Eagle4 and askaninjask may indeed have been a scumteam.

With Metal Sonic actually being helpful, my two major scumreads at this moment are Empoof and citro; citro for his last Day 4-post, Empoof for not wanting to connect with askaninjask and Eagle4.

With Metal Sonic actually being helpful, my two major scumreads at this moment are Empoof and citro; citro for his last Day 4-post, Empoof for not wanting to connect with askaninjask and Eagle4.
Alright that's fair.

We obviously have some flexibility with our lynch votes, seeing as there is only one mafian left. I'm leaning toward citro/TPM as well, I've already posted slighty about that before.

I'd like to hear everyone elses thoughts on last scummy person, given the aska flip.

Citro
Shining Latios
LightWolf
Metal Sonic

and if time allows them to talk about the second scummiest, if who they would lynch ended up town.

two things to clarify:

I agree with MC about citro's odd post before deadline on top of my already held suspicions.

I'm still eying LightWolf with suspicion, but his defense made me view him a little more town like

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hi

This is #1 scumhunter with a++ lynches

1.I am surprised that they decided to kill zorbees. He was one of the ambiguous people whom I was planning to question today. Thank you for saving my time.

2. OMGUS to More Cowbell

3.Now my message for the town: At this moment, we are at 7-1. We have 2 mislynches remaining. Feel free to put the pressure on one of the three players: Empoof, More Cowbell, citro.

My opinions is that citro's play has been very good, but since he is un-pressured we can do for some interrogation on him.

Empoof is still on the watchlist, but since I have done my pressuring yesterday I will put him on hold. You guys can pressure him for me while I read his responses.

More Cowbell, despite making lots and lots of bullshit posts about me which I don't even take seriously, is somehow coming under the radar. Most of his posts are bs about "metal sonic is bad blah blah blah", not very helpful to the town despite everyone else saying I'm town. He is making useless posts which seem constructive, yet having the cheek to put at the back "i know i'm tunneling on metal sonic". Normally I'd let tunneling on me slip but "i know im tunneling" is just very very wrong.

Vote More Cowbell

Post something useful, instead of "metal sonic is bad"

especially when it is obvious that I am "not bad" after #1 scumhunter rid scum #2.

Empoof still hasn't posted anything that will make me think he is not scum. It's a gut feeling right now and it will most likely change as the day goes on, but for now I am staying with this; Lynch Empoof.

Votecount 5.2

Lynch:
Empoof: (2) Spiffy Shining Latios
More Cowbell: (1) Metal Sonic
citro: (1) More Cowbell
Not Voting: (3) LightWolf, citro, Empoof

Sentry:
Metal Sonic: (1) Metal Sonic
Not Voting: (6) Shining Latios, LightWolf, Spiffy, More Cowbell, citro, Empoof

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch. Deadline is in 105 hours, 10:00 PM GMT (midnight GMT+2).

More Cowbell has been on both of the mafia bandwagons. I think that's pretty clean to me. Empoof was on neither. Doesn't that throw a red flag to you?

I guess I would also consider a citro lynch but Empoof's scumminess is far too severe for me to switch my vote.

Well, Metal Sonic, perhaps if you would have read my last couple of posts, you would have seen that my vote currently is not on you, but instead on citro (with Empoof being my #2 mafia read at this moment). I know I have been tunneling you on Day 3 and 4, and the only thing I could do about that was admit that, since everyone could see I did that. Now that I've moved on, you start making ''OMGUS'' posts against me, but I guess that just is an inevitable part of your playstyle. You still annoy me to no end, but for now citro and Empoof are more suspicious to me, so my priority goes to those two.

More Cowbell has been on both of the mafia bandwagons. I think that's pretty clean to me. Empoof was on neither. Doesn't that throw a red flag to you?

I guess I would also consider a citro lynch but Empoof's scumminess is far too severe for me to switch my vote.
Ya, I'm aware that I've got very little backing up that I'm village.

I'm not saying that SL even looks scummy, but I guess this is where I point out that he wasn't on either of the mafia wagons either (voted SS on the eagle lynch, and voted for me during the aska lynch). I have him listed as full town but i've been wrong in the past :/

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Okay guys, let me start with the serious business, then the less serious business.

First, Vote Shining Latios

We all remember that bad post from aska from last day? SL was one of the few, if not the only to defend it. Also really the reasons I kept trying to get SL lynched in the previous days still stand.

I will also be doing an aska thing, like the Eagle thing, just insect and not avian. This will happen on either Saturday or Sunday. Saturday if I'm not lazy and do it before PFS, Sunday if I'm lazy.

Now on to the less serious things:

Oh come on Empoof, you just had to say it, didn't you? Why did you have to call him #1, don't feed the Metal Sonic. If anything, he is #2, after all I SHOT FIRST.

LightWolf

lightwoof
I'm gonna assume my vote doesn't count due to vote not being bolded.

Vote Shining Latios

Also man 2 votes is already L-2, how time goes by(any one trying to vote Empoof better make sure that no one posted a vote on him while they were writing up theirs.)

LightWolf, care to explain your constant voting for me other than "because of before" etc. As for me "defending" aska's post, it's because Metal Sonic just went and attacked it saying it was bad without any reasoning behind it. You aren't going to convince someone 100% by just stating opinions without backing them up.

Oh, by the way, Metal Sonic, may I ask you why you don't take my votes seriously? I know that tunneling isn't the best thing to do, but I always backed up my vote on you. I know that not many people think you are town, but I'm still not certain that you are clean.

ok
Since we have nothing for Day 5 yet, I want to take a look at one of the posts made by citro, right before deadline; claiming that askaninjask was suspicious right before deadline, when the lynch was pretty much locked already, is a very easy way to try to get the Town-label. Interesting about this is that citro only expressed some mild suspicion of askaninjask before that, while he labelled him as being pretty clean earlier on Day 4.
Even though citro more or less marks askaninjask as suspicious in his post, he doesn't commit to this, as he decides not to vote for him. Understandable, since that would mean a hammer, but more interesting is that citro also leaves some sort of way out in his post, claiming he finds the sudden bandwagon suspicious (while he appears willing to hop on it just fine). This means that, now askaninjask flipped scum, he could've said something along the lines of ''well, I thought it was suspicious anyways''.

Metal Sonic's final posts on Day 4 were better than his usual posts, so I'm going to let that go for a second and instead vote citro, since I find his last post to be extremely non-committing, and to me appears to be some sort of back-up plan now that askaninjask was getting lynched.
The amount of times you contradict yourself in this post is pretty insane (lol!). First you argue that I made the pre-lynch post voicing my suspicions on askaninjask to try to clean myself when he flipped scum, then freely acknowledge I had actually mentioned aska before... you go on to say I didn't commit to voting him, even though I already explained I didn't want to hammer? I didn't vote for aska earlier because of SS's reasoning which was his post highlighting Eagle4 on d2. Obviously now we know that was just bussing him to appear clean and it may not have got you guys but hindsight's always 20/20. also I was sure the village was committed to a Empoof lynch (if I tried to change it I'd get ignored lol). You asked me who I would vote, I responded. I WAS suspicious of the aska bandwagon because of Spiffy's and zorbees' rather sparse posts which basically echoed what the previous posters had said.

citro, the first time you acknowledged askaninjask as being possible scum, it's like ''yeah, he's scummy, but he's also not, so I don't know what to do'' - as I said, it's non-committing, more or less in between scum and town. I had the same thing with askaninjask, but I didn't hop on the bandwagon in the end. I understand that you didn't hammer, and I wouldn't even have wanted you to hammer, but what I'm trying to say here is that your post pretty much adds zilch to the aska-discussion, except for providing you with some sort of way out.

Also, citro, who is your main scumread at this moment? You didn't vote yesterday, and I really hope you will today.

Votecount 5.3

Lynch:
Empoof: (2) Spiffy Shining Latios
Shining Latios: (1) LightWolf
More Cowbell: (1) Metal Sonic
citro: (1) More Cowbell
Not Voting: (2) citro, Empoof

Sentry:
Metal Sonic: (1) Metal Sonic
Not Voting: (6) Shining Latios, LightWolf, Spiffy, More Cowbell, citro, Empoof

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch. Deadline is in 97 hours, 10:00 PM GMT (midnight GMT+2).

LightWolf

lightwoof
LightWolf, care to explain your constant voting for me other than "because of before" etc. As for me "defending" aska's post, it's because Metal Sonic just went and attacked it saying it was bad without any reasoning behind it. You aren't going to convince someone 100% by just stating opinions without backing them up.
Other than what I stated before voting you this day? Nothing other than "defending" askaninjask. Because, you know, my old opinions didn't change. Or are you saying I need to come up with new reasons why I think you are mafia every single day?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)