Battle Finder is Down, Ask for Battles Here (Locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
besides dont be salty just because im better than you at the game.
Coming from someone who doesn't kno what ivs and Evs are loooooool I bet you don't aswell gonna type it on google and pm it back to pretend you do dumbass you must be better than me in terms of barraging and then hitting the power button when you get owned.....btw I see no names of who has complained about me so called rage quitting so theres your answer I don't in the first place kid....

Coming from someone who doesn't kno what ivs and Evs are loooooool I bet you don't aswell gonna type it on google and pm it back to pretend you do dumbass you must be better than me in terms of barraging and then hitting the power button when you get owned.....btw I see no names of who has complained about me so called rage quitting so theres your answer I don't in the first place kid....[/quo
Coming from someone who doesn't kno what ivs and Evs are loooooool I bet you don't aswell gonna type it on google and pm it back to pretend you do dumbass you must be better than me in terms of barraging and then hitting the power button when you get owned.....btw I see no names of who has complained about me so called rage quitting so theres your answer I don't in the first place kid....
i wish theyed stop letting noob trolls on smogon

OU or ubers. PM me.
btw only reply if you can predict because i need good battles for my channel

and dont reply id you are a dc'er, because i have had so many battles with (so much) hax and with dc'er's today, that if you dc, im going to throw my ds at a wall O_O

OU or ubers. PM me.
btw only reply if you can predict because i need good battles for my channel better not battle zoroak or your ds is gonna get smashed with ewse

and dont reply id you are a dc'er, because i have had so many battles with (so much) hax and with dc'er's today, that if you dc, im going to throw my ds at a wall O_O
so do you want to battle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)