drugs (we're gonna get hi, hi, hi)

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
I was just using it as a example..

Doesn't see like there are many adventurers here. Alsk, I've taken one hit of spice/k2 and will never touch it again.
there was an article on the front page of reddit a couple of days ago about how some scientists had finally done some research as to wh
or
I really have no idea

anyways the main point of the article was "yo this shit is dangerous as fuck, don't do it"

so yeah, alongside spice tasting like shit and giving you a shit high, it's also absurdly more dangerous than weed.

dxm is sorta neat I guess, but chugging cough syrup is whack (and like spice, and excellent way to give yourself a seizure..)

so yeah, there's better stuff to do

mushrooms in lectures!

Last edited:
Spice/K2/Whatever is total shit and if you're taking it and you're not a 16 year moron who is being tested, I feel really bad for you. I've seen a bunch of people having seizures under it and talking about other bad effects. Fortunately most people realize this.

His Eminence Lord Poppington II

proverb:the fish who eats most dies still too
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i've tried chugging cough syrup and man i held that shit down for 2 hours then it all came up and it was awful. apparently it's a rule of thirds, 1/3 love it, 1/3 are indifferent, 1/3 can't take it all O_O

i've tried chugging cough syrup and man i held that shit down for 2 hours then it all came up and it was awful. apparently it's a rule of thirds, 1/3 love it, 1/3 are indifferent, 1/3 can't take it all O_O
gotta get the stuff with only dxm in it, guaifensin (sp?) will make you puke (and probably induce the shits as well) and acetaminophen will wreak havoc on your organs

xenu

Banned deucer.
guaifenesin is relatively safe iirc if you can keep it down, it's mostly the chlorpheniramine maleate and the APAP you have to watch out for. ODing on a 1st gen antihistamine like c. maleate can really fuck your liver, and it doesn't help that it's metabolized by the same enzyme as DXM. its really variable though, ive seen it give some kids seizures while others get it down fine.

its a pretty strong deliriant itself so even if it gets through your liver without causing seizures or cardiac arrest you'll probably end up having a pretty bad trip. would not recommend. you dont really get pure dxm syrup here which sucks, because standard agent lemon a/b extractions cant get all the antihistamine out.

His Eminence Lord Poppington II

proverb:the fish who eats most dies still too
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
gotta get the stuff with only dxm in it, guaifensin (sp?) will make you puke (and probably induce the shits as well) and acetaminophen will wreak havoc on your organs
I got the right one. It had DXM alright, my friend did half a bottle and half a tab of 25-i at the same time and went through some heavy shit. I just puked up the ~1/3 bottle I drank and was no worse for the wear after 20 minutes.

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
lemme catch up on the last few pages of posts and add some stuff

tldr RESEARCH WHAT YOU PUT INTO YOUR BODY PLEASE. SERIOUSLY if you can't open google / erowid / DEIS you shouldn't be doing drugs at all in the first place. you get one body, take care of it

you guys are aware that you can buy DXM in capsules right? any pharmacy sells dxm gelcaps. if you're going to do DXM, why chug cough syrup? if you really want the middle school rebel effect i guess you can. by the way you can still throw up with a DXM-only concoction, it's just less common. i personally got runny shits. it's not a "kiddie drug" or a cheap alternative to a "real high" or whatever, it's a pretty cool dissociative with a lot of body load and general weirdness. don't take it sheerly out of boredom. also, check contraindications, if you're on any number of different drugs there's potential for real harm

i don't know what stagnant would consider an "unconventional drug" but i mean, psychs and dxm are pretty much it for me so far.

silk road isn't going to be successfully replaced (as in, exists for more than a month or two) for awhile. the feds are doing a stellar job of scaring the shit out of everyone by quickly squashing new activity, and even going after *buyers*. so much for your magic "totally safe and anonymous" internet security that relies on sending your personal information to other people.

i'm not sure how fun tripping in front of a computer would be but hey maybe i'll go for a light trip once i have free time. which is fucking NEVER. seriously i am too busy to do drugs. i have a stash that will suit me well for a very long time, and i haven't touched ANY of it because of my work. i've smoked less than 2 grams of weed since august. seriously. real life is getting in the way of my narcissistic adventures into the subconscious

(also i find it hilarious that cong / firebot split again. not that i disagree, i always preferred cong, but LOL)

Never done DMT before, but going to New York in a few weeks and my friend really, really wants to get me to try it. I've done my fair share of psychedelics before (LSD, shrooms, etc.) so I'm expecting something that is similar yet not similar at all to them. The thing that intrigues me is how quick the trip is. Anyone have experience with it?

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
(like going over the edge of a big hill on a roller coaster)(10^100) is the way a friend described it (~~~aliens~~~)
acid/shrooms are a poor comparison due to their (relatively) slow onset, and significantly more relaxed trip (obviously dosage dependent)

Just imo, but seems like a bad drug to go somewhere to do? idk, like wandering around ny on acid could be cool or something, but I'd rather do dmt somewhere I super relaxed and familiar with

also please tell me you're not canadian, because trying to smuggle dmt into the united states is a really fucking bad idea

I drink a lot of alcohol I guess. Wheee. I'm boring. But I am also having a hard time finding other drugs at school. So whee, I'm lazy.

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Dunno if any of you guys ever smoked tobacco w/ hash oil but it's pretty good. Takes way less time before you really feel anything (weed tends to take a joint or two to have any effect at all for me) so there's lovely, although it apparently does wear out sooner. Anybody else done some of that?

xenu

Banned deucer.
tomorrow I will take 2 ritalins and try and finish all my work. what are some good methods (besides benzos) to reduce drug-induced anxiety? i tend to get a lot of it when on noradrenergic medication

How do you people spot dealers? Or meet dealers or form networks? I'm having a hard time. How do people meet dealers without knowing someone who knows them already? It must have happened once, at some point.

Damn Silk road being down means I have to meet and greet and build some connections.

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
I got a vape a few weeks ago for my birthday, how do i clean the whip/change the screen? It has some resin in it that I want to get out of it so I can smoke it, what tools do I need to get the resin out of the whip?

also is there anything thats interesting to vape besides weed?

Last edited:

Lavos

Banned deucer.
im pretty sure you can just scrape it or wash it off with some rubbing alcohol, never owned a vape but i saw a friend do that once. and apparently (also according to my friend) you can save the resin you scrape off and roll it up into a nice little ball. and that will get you high super fast because it's essentially a dense concentration of hash ^^

vape-ing tobacco sounds really shitty but it could be done

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)