Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a speed boost scolipde fam. Prefer female. I have a lot of safari pokes so hopefullyi got something you need. Pm please.

looking for someone with a non-english game who's willing to breed me a Protean Froakie with 5+ flawless IVs if provided good parents (4 or 5 flawless IVs ea.) (For Masuda method)

Alternatively if you have a quint flawless one already I'll swap (much like the guy from the last page who's willing to do that)

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Does anyone have a flawless adamant honedge?? EV trained would be great but not necessary. I have a shiny bold gulpin with unknown IV's I may be willing to part with.

Looking for a speed boost scolipde fam. Prefer female. I have a lot of safari pokes so hopefullyi got something you need. Pm please.
Just caught a female whirlipede with speed boost, I can breed a scolipde for you

Sidenote: Slyveon is so useful for finding hidden abilities skill swap is awesome

I have a male speed boost Whirlepeede, Jolly and caught in a Net Ball

I can trade it to you like that... or you can wait for tomorrow till I breed my female one and give you one female...

Looking for Clefairy (any, not necessarily DW) and any Nidoran with Hustle n.n"

Just caught a female whirlipede with speed boost, I can breed a scolipde for you

Sidenote: Slyveon is so useful for finding hidden abilities skill swap is awesome
Trace Gardevoir is even better... you know the ability without actually doing anything ;)

so looking for adamant scyther to finish my team up. Near perfect IV if I can get it also need a metal coat. Pm me have near perfect joltik torchic pokerus and many dittos from safari

I have a male speed boost Whirlepeede, Jolly and caught in a Net Ball

I can trade it to you like that... or you can wait for tomorrow till I breed my female one and give you one female...

I have clefairy in my safari. Ill get you whichevee ability you want and you get the female scoli and we can trade tomorrow.

Looking for Clefairy (any, not necessarily DW) and any Nidoran with Hustle n.n"
Oops I put my response in quotes by mistake see above. I have clefairy.

Ok lets say I have a 31/X/31/31/31/31 Timid Swift Swim Level 1 Poliwag and I wanted to get another one that has the same ivs and nature. Would I have to use the one I have currently and breed it with a ditto of any iv or nature. If so what items would I use and what would I attach them too.

I'm looking for a sturdy bergmite. I can offer protean frogadiers, magician braixens, and shadow tag gothoritas.
I have a friend with Bergmites on its Safari... I can look one for you... what PokéBall do you like me to catch him in!?

I'd to have a female Shadow Tag Gothorita n.n"

I'm looking for a scyther with a metal coat in X and Y. And if anyone wants to add me my friend code for 3DS is 3368-2099-9536:) Thanks in advance!!:)

FINALLY got a 31/31/31/31/31/31 MODEST magician fennekin lol took all day.
I have 1 extra with 31/x/31/31/31/31 modest with magician and 1 with blaze. looking for equally good iv pokes like protean froakie and other OUs

FINALLY got a 31/31/31/31/31/31 MODEST magician fennekin lol took all day.
I have 1 extra with 31/x/31/31/31/31 modest with magician and 1 with blaze. looking for equally good iv pokes like protean froakie and other OUs
I'll trade you a 31/_/31/31/31/31 timid dive ball protean froakie

Looking for some friend codes so i can take advantage of the friend safari. Feel free to add me too, 0387-8945-1496

lol tons of people have a scyter but I think most people are like me and dont wanna lose their metal coat
I know I'm kinda random but I thought I should inform you that you can grind for metal coat in the lost hotel. They are magnetone in there and they hold metal coat. It's only 5% of the time that they carry metal coat ,but with compoundeyes it increase to 20% per encounter. Butterfree helped me alot in getting it with thief and sleep powder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)