A New Generation, A New Beginning. (XY Trading Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would you be willing to accept for the larvitar? I'm new to the competitive scene and new to the forums so breed ivs is new to me. I also dont have access to a tyranitarite stone so if i could get my hands on one of those that would be nice.

interested in the jolly pinsir, I've Timid magic guard abra, Adamant guts larvitar stealth rocks pursuit and dragon dance, tech adamant scyther, modest goomy sap sipper and hydration, jolly quick feet shroomish, all of these pokes are perfect 5 iv's. let me know pls!@!

>.< I will try to reply to everyone. If I missed you, please vm or pm me
do you accept Leftovers for the Quiet solosis?
pm me your FC we can make a deal
CMT for Phantump, Skarmory and Solosis
I'd like your male huge power bunneby, you can choose between the 3
I'd like either your hp ice helioptile or a jolly charmander, whichever you find more convinence
What would you be willing to accept for the larvitar? I'm new to the competitive scene and new to the forums so breed ivs is new to me. I also dont have access to a tyranitarite stone so if i could get my hands on one of those that would be nice.
theres a guide for iv breed somewhere on here, I can't quite recall on top of my head, but IV breed is really easy this gen, so you might want to look at that
interested in the jolly pinsir, I've Timid magic guard abra, Adamant guts larvitar stealth rocks pursuit and dragon dance, tech adamant scyther, modest goomy sap sipper and hydration, jolly quick feet shroomish, all of these pokes are perfect 5 iv's. let me know pls!@!
If the magic guard abra is 31/x/31/31/31/31 and male I will take it
5 IV Adamant Technician Scyther (31/31/31/x/31/31) or 5 IV Timid Disable Gastly (31/x/31/31/31/31) for this?
sorry I have both so I have to pass for now
Looking for: Male Adamant Big Pecks Fletchling

Offering: Female Shed Skin Dratini

;)
Since I have no use for the big pecks fletchling so why not. Would prefer male if you do have, but it doesn't matter tbh
CMT for this:
Jolly Hyper Cutter 31/31/31/x/31/31 - 1♀
I don't see your thread, can you link it?

Last edited:
Wanting and Adamant Larvitar, or a pair of spitbacks if you have them. Can trade you Technician Scythers Spitbacks or EV train yours if you'd like.

>.< I will try to reply to everyone. If I missed you, please vm or pm me

pm me your FC we can make a deal

I'd like your male huge power bunneby, you can choose between the 3

I'd like either your hp ice helioptile or a jolly charmander, whichever you find more convinence

theres a guide for iv breed somewhere on here, I can't quite recall on top of my head, but IV breed is really easy this gen, so you might want to look at that

If the magic guard abra is 31/x/31/31/31/31 and male I will take it

sorry I have both so I have to pass for now

Since I have no use for the big pecks fletchling so why not. Would prefer male if you do have, but it doesn't matter tbh

I don't see your thread, can you link it?
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/curiosity-shop-new-unburden-belly-drum-swirlix.3490779/

Wanting and Adamant Larvitar, or a pair of spitbacks if you have them. Can trade you Technician Scythers Spitbacks or EV train yours if you'd like.
sorry the EV train section is full for now, might need in the future tho
you have stuff in cool balls, just what I like! Let me see...
edit: even though I like your clefki, I think timer ball fits him a lil better, I will go with the jolly hawlucha
I'll take the impish Skarmory.
okay that works for me

Jolly Charmander would work best as I traded away my last Helioptile. Will try to breed more later, but might take a while since I don't have a proper male and the attack IV have to be even as well.

Hey, I'd really would like a Harvest Phantump and Calm Squirtle :). I can offer a Shiny Crabby and Panpour, and / or I will EV 3 of your Pokemon for you.

I don't really have any Pokemon to offer, but can I trade a choice item/life orb/focus sash for an Impish, sturdy, Skamory?

Jolly Charmander would work best as I traded away my last Helioptile. Will try to breed more later, but might take a while since I don't have a proper male and the attack IV have to be even as well.
Cool I will take the jolly charmander, I'm still on the fence whether jolly or adamant is better for charizard X
Hey, I'd really would like a Harvest Phantump and Calm Squirtle :). I can offer a Shiny Crabby and Panpour, and / or I will EV 3 of your Pokemon for you.
pm'd
Machao, cmt for a quiet magic guard solosis, please.
I will take a look at your thread in a sec
I don't really have any Pokemon to offer, but can I trade a choice item/life orb/focus sash for an Impish, sturdy, Skamory?
sorry I don't need any other items except leftovers right now
Quiet Abomasnow for Moxie Hera?
Ya sure I do have it in stock right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)