Clawitzer @ Assault Vest
Ability: Mega Launcher
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpAtk / 4 Def
Modest Nature
- Water Pulse/Scald
- Aura Sphere/Flash Cannon
- Sludge Bomb/Ice Beam
- Dark Pulse

This is an extraordinarily simple and yet SUCCESSFUL set on showdown I have been testing.

It's like it was made to go hand in hand because Clawitzer can now take quite a few hits while still letting loose effective damage.

Think outside the box people. Tyranitar isn't the only pokemon who can use this thing.
Have you considered running more Def? I tried this set with Max HP/Def and Scald and it worked even better, being able to tank on both sides. Some sort of mix of Def and SpA might work well too.

EDIT: Also, I think Clawitzer gets Sludge Wave too. I know it's not much of a power difference, but I'm sure every little bit helps.

Last edited:
So I've been having success with Assault Vest Tornadus-T. Its a really good pivot with Regenerator + U-turn. Here's the full set. (Credit goes to Hannah btw)

Tornadus-T (M) @ Assault Vest
Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 20 HP / 252 SAtk / 28 SDef / 208 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Hurricane / Air Slash
- Focus Blast / Heat Wave
- Knock Off
- U-turn

With really good bulk from Assault Vest and the recovery from Regenerator, it can pivot nicely. Knock Off is p cool with the new buff and all. Knocking an incoming pokemon lefties or choice item and whatnot. U-turn is great for recovering lost HP and gaining momentum etc. Then there's a Flying STAB of choice. Heat Wave and Focus Blast for Steel and Rock types that resist its Flying STAB. Focus Blast also hits Tyranitar for good damage as well as Rotom-W. Heat Wave hits Genesect and Aegislash for good damage.

This is the subject of my own experimentation, but...

Heliolisk @ Assault Vest
Dry Skin
- Parabolic Charge
- Surf
- Dark Pulse
- Thunder/bolt

Pros: Dry Skin and STAB Parabolic Charge for heals, Surf for Ground switches, Dark Pulse for Gengar, not weak to most common special attack types, immune to Ghost.

Cons: mGyrados Jolly Speed EVs, Focus Blast still hurts (I 2HKO'd a Gengar w/ Parabolic and Dark Pulse though, only because I was faster), odd spread of EVs (still working on what works), predition heavy.

Overall: Doesn't really sweep stall or anything terribly special, but good switch into special attacks (like Ice Beam) and can sit out against most special attackers while taking them down to easy late game clean up while covering things that want to switch into him.

I've been running around with a stall team and I needed a Pokemon that could hit hard when needed so I made this baby in Showdown's Pokebank

Suika (Conkeldurr) (F) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Guts
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Impish Nature
- Drain Punch
- Mach Punch
- Ice Punch
- Thunder Punch

Let me tell you something, she does work. I get a good amount of KOs from her and she's got the bulk to take hits from both sides. She's even KOed a Mega

Ash Borer

I've heard they're short of room in hell
I've been running around with a stall team and I needed a Pokemon that could hit hard when needed so I made this baby in Showdown's Pokebank

Impish Nature
- Drain Punch
- Mach Punch
- Ice Punch
- Thunder Punch

Let me tell you something, she does work. I get a good amount of KOs from her and she's got the bulk to take hits from both sides. She's even KOed a Mega
run 48 speed EVs and you can outspeed azumarill and beat it up with thunderpunch. You wont do too much damage with that spread but, you can at least defend yourself against a weakened one

Impish Nature
- Drain Punch
- Mach Punch
- Ice Punch
- Thunder Punch

Why aren't you running Iron Fist? Do you need a status absorber that badly?

Ash Borer

I've heard they're short of room in hell
I agree with magic, WoW users in OU right now are incredibly prevelant right now wit hthe mega kanga, mega mawile terrors that exist, guts can be reliably activated and punish the opponent. The synergy of one of those megas and conkeldurr together is certainly a viable tactic..

I saw Donphan mentioned earlier:

Donphan @ Assault Vest
Adamant - Sturdy
EV's - 252 Atk/156 HP/100 SDef
- Earthquake
- Play Rough
- Knock Off/Ice Shard
- Rapid Spin

Ground & Fairy is perfect coverage and Knock Off for Spin Blockers.

We can be sure we can slap an Assaul Vest on any offensive poke with bad Special Defense and call it a day. I'm personally fond of Excadrill:

Excadrill @Assault Vest
Adamant-Mold Breaker
160Hp/252 Atk/96Spe
-Earthquake
-Rapid Spin
-Shadow Claw
-Poison Jab

The ev's number give good bulk and make sure you can switch on Spikes multiple times. Shadow Claw is there for ghost pokes other than Gengar on the switch-in while Poison Jab allows it to hit hard Breloom and Azumarill.

So I've been having success with Assault Vest Tornadus-T. Its a really good pivot with Regenerator + U-turn. Here's the full set. (Credit goes to Hannah btw)

Tornadus-T (M) @ Assault Vest
Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 20 HP / 252 SAtk / 28 SDef / 208 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Hurricane / Air Slash
- Focus Blast / Heat Wave
- Knock Off
- U-turn

With really good bulk from Assault Vest and the recovery from Regenerator, it can pivot nicely. Knock Off is p cool with the new buff and all. Knocking an incoming pokemon lefties or choice item and whatnot. U-turn is great for recovering lost HP and gaining momentum etc. Then there's a Flying STAB of choice. Heat Wave and Focus Blast for Steel and Rock types that resist its Flying STAB. Focus Blast also hits Tyranitar for good damage as well as Rotom-W. Heat Wave hits Genesect and Aegislash for good damage.
I've been using this set as a pivot on bulky offense and it does surprisingly well. However, the max speed I would run would be 168/timid nature just to outspeed fully invested base 110s and put the remaining EVs in special def; outspeeding Starmie isn't that big of a deal since standard offensive Starm does 39.5-46.6% max to 252 HP/90 SDef Torn-T, while Tornadus can threaten to 2HKO Starmie with an uninvested Hurricane.

Another really good spread is Timid 88 Speed which allows you to outspeed fully invested base 100s; the added special bulk from this spread also means that you can survive 2 Specs Draco Meteors from Latios.

Sorry, I just really like AV Torn-T. It's a monster. Other good users are Amoonguss, turning it into a special defense behemoth, and Slowbro/Slowking. Essentially, anything with Regenerator is a viable user of AV since Leftovers recovery isn't too essential. Tran will probably prefer Leftovers over Vest since part of Heatran's job is to check Talonflame, and in order to do that, Leftovers is essential. TTar can use it, but faces stiff competition with Chople and Lefties.

My bb Luxray is an OK user of Assault Vest:
Luxray @ Assault Vest
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 176 Atk / 252 HP / 80 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Wild Charge
- Superpower
- Ice Fang
- Fire Fang

Intimidate and high Attack turn into a formidable bulky threat. This set is hit and run, and wish support is greatly advised. Not the best but meh it's alright.

[Scrafty for best Assault Vest user!]

I think it would be interesting to compile a list of moves that can provide support options while still working with Assault Vest. It might help come up with other good users of the item.

Off the top of my head, Rapid Spin, Clear Smog, and Lava Plume/Scald come to mind. Are there any others worth considering?

I think it would be interesting to compile a list of moves that can provide support options while still working with Assault Vest. It might help come up with other good users of the item.

Off the top of my head, Rapid Spin, Clear Smog, and Lava Plume/Scald come to mind. Are there any others worth considering?
Knock off and any draining move work as well. Also Charge Beam and Flame Charge for setting up.

Also, I wanted to type this up:

Potent Assault Vest Users:
(This is a rough list, as I am VERY tired, so yeah, I'll add more later)

Tyranitar makes a solid Assault Vest user as it already has a very nice stat spread of 100 / 110 / 100 and it has a very respectable Attack stat of 134, so it doesn't even need to be using Status moves, it can just attack! The kick about Tyranitar, is that Sand Stream - it's ability - amps up it's already good Special Defense to unimaginable levels! After Sand Stream and Assault Vest, Tyranitar hits an astounding 738 Special Defense. This makes Tyranitar nearly impossible to break through on the Special Side, even with SE Attacks. With 252 HP / 72 SpD, it avoids the OHKO from a 252+ Mega Lucario's Aura Sphere. That means Tyranitar will survive an Adapatability Move, coming off a 140 Special Attack, with 80 Base Power, that it is 4x weak to 100% of the time. Plus, Tyranitar has a wide array of moves from Stone Edge, to Fire Blast, to Pursuit, to even Ice Beam! It's movepool is so large that it has a ton of moves to select from and can be unpredictable. Tyranitar is taylor suited for Assault Vest, making it a very powerful Offensive Wall that can wall pretty much anything on the Special Side if you lack the proper way to stop it.

This hooligan makes a very potent Assault Vest user. Scrafty is my personal favorite Assault Vst user, as it has access to moves that most support Pokemon would kill for: Knock Off and Drain Punch. Scrafty has Intimidate, to make it bulky on both sides of the spectrum, and with a very solid spread of 65 / 115 / 115, it will be hard to take down. It also doesn't even have to use Intimidate! It has two other very useful abilities, that both serve different purposes. One one hand you have Shed Skin, a fantastic ability that allows Scrafty to absorb statuses and avoid being worn down by them, and on the other hand you have Moxie, which allows Scrafty to be a slow but steady sweeper. Scrafty can really pick any of them, as each one has their own purposes and none outshine any others. Scrafty has access to many good moves that it can truly shine with, some examples include the always great Drain Punch, Knock Off, Ice Punch, Stone Edge, and any of the other elemental punches. Scrafty's main problem is his weakness to the ever common Talonflame and with Fairy-types running rampant, Scrafty will have its difficulties, as does every other Pokemon.

Goodra already has great bulk as it is, but with Assault Vest it becomes downright scary. It has good attacking stats, allowing it to not mind the disadvantages that come with Auto Taunt. Goodra becomes nearly unbreakable, avoiding a 2HKO from Choice Specs Latios with Draco Meteor and pretty much taking any non STAB Ice Beam. Goodra doesn't exactly need the Assault Vest, Leftovers can be more useful, but it certainly is interesting! It makes a decent Mixed Wall with an Attacking prowess, those are somewhat hard to come bye!

Latias, like Goodra, already has a very high Special Defense. With Assault Vest, Latias becomes so hard to take down on the Special Side of the spectrum it is crazy. Latias has very powerful moves in it's arsenal, so it doesn't mind the missing out on status. It may be Gimmicky, as usually Calm Mind or Specs is better, but it does have an immediate boost, versus having to take a turn or being locked into a move. It also has decent surprise value, as the opponent won't know your item and won't know what to expect!

Potent Moves To USE With Assault Vest:
- Knock Off
- Giga Drain
- Horn Leech
- Drain Punch
- Rapid Spin
- Draining Kiss (iffy)
- Flame Charge
- Charge Beam
- Power-Up Punch
- Clear Smog
- Fell Stinger (iffy)

Just a few questions about Assault Vest Tyranitar. What's the best spread for it? How much does Sand Stream boost its SpD by? 30%? And what gets factores I first, the Sand boost or Vest boost?

Has anyone mentioned AV Snorlax?

I have a feeling it can run something similar to an old Gen 3 favorite of mine with some new twists:

Mixlax:
Snorlax @ Assault Vest
Ability: Thick Fat
Sassy Nature (+SpD, -Spe)
-Body Slam
-Earthquake
-Fire Blast
-Pursuit

Lack of the residual recovery from Leftovers is going to hurt given how much of a mammoth HP pool he has but adding in the AV could probably let him dedicate some EVs into his Def stat to be able to take hits there. With the added prominence of ghost as an attacking type, I feel like he can take advantage of that as a switch-in opportunity. Paralsysis support via firing off Body Slams would be great as well. I feel like he has some potential as a defensive pivot and his ability gives him a resistance to Fire and Ice moves in addition to his Ghost immunity, two other promiment attacking types that are used in dealing with Steels and Dragons respectively.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Surprised Machamp hasn't come up yet, at least not with some serious backing rather than Max/Max/Slap on Item. Sure, people have listed Conkeldurr because of Drain Punch healing, but I think Machamp is in an ideal situation to abuse Assault Vest as well. Dynamic Punch and higher special bulk, along with Power-Up Punch to take advantage of breaks in the opponent's offense can allow Machamp to become a threat quite quickly.

Machamp @ Assault Vest
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 120 HP / 208 Atk / 180 SDef
Careful Nature
- Power-Up Punch
- Dynamic Punch
- Bullet Punch
- Knock-Off / Payback

Machamp has always been fairly bulky, and with enough initial power to be threatening. It's lapsed a lot over the years, but I think Assault Vest could be very useful to it. Now that Bullet Punch actually hits a relevant target in Fairies, it's not a bad form of priority at all. I worked out the EVs on this one against a 0/4/0 Defs, 252/252 SpA/Spe Gardevoir as an example to see what Machamp could feasibly take. Power-Up Punch made the most sense as a 4th Move, as Machamp has STAB on it, and the set could really use a way to buff Attack. Dynamicpunch is annoying as ever, and also gives Machamp set-up opportunities.

252 SpA Life Orb Gardevoir Moonblast vs. 120 HP / 180+ SpD Assault Vest Machamp: 226-268 (64.3 - 76.3%)
252 SpA Mega Gardevoir Moonblast vs. 120 HP / 180+ SpD Assault Vest Machamp: 212-252 (60.3 - 71.7%)
252 SpA Life Orb Gardevoir Psychic vs. 120 HP / 180+ SpD Assault Vest Machamp: 213-252 (60.6 - 71.7%)
252 SpA Mega Gardevoir Psychic vs. 120 HP / 180+ SpD Assault Vest Machamp: 204-240 (58.1 - 68.3%)

252 SpA Life Orb Gengar Shadow Ball vs. 120 HP / 180+ SpD Assault Vest Machamp: 99-117 (28.2 - 33.3%)
252 SpA Life Orb Gengar Sludge Bomb vs. 120 HP / 180+ SpD Assault Vest Machamp: 109-130 (31 - 37%)
252 SpA Life Orb Gengar Dazzling Gleam vs. 120 HP / 180+ SpD Assault Vest Machamp: 133-156 (37.8 - 44.4%)
252 SpA Mega Gengar Shadow Ball vs. 120 HP / 180+ SpD Assault Vest Machamp: 93-109 (26.4 - 31%)
252 SpA Mega Gengar Sludge Bomb vs. 120 HP / 180+ SpD Assault Vest Machamp: 103-123 (29.3 - 35%)
252 SpA Mega Gengar Dazzling Gleam vs. 120 HP / 180+ SpD Assault Vest Machamp: 124-146 (35.3 - 41.5%)

The other important thing with Machamp is that Bullet Punch lets it stay in on Mega Gengar, as it can avoid Knock Off / Payback getting Disabled by using Bullet Punch. Bullet Punch doesn't break Mega Gengar's Sub, but Mega Gengar can't target its Knock-Off with Disable as long as you Bullet Punch it. Life Orb Gengar gets OHKO'd by Knock-Off thanks to its damage buff on mons with non Mega Stone items. Payback I think will be inferior in general, as Knock-Off hits basically any mon with a non-Mega Stone Item on the switch-in for almost as much as Gen IV Payback did. Knock-Off also removes Life Orb and other boosting items, which will make Machamp a lot harder to take out, esecially with Special Attacks.

208 Atk Machamp Bullet Punch vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Mega Gengar: 51-61 (19.5 - 23.3%)
208 Atk Machamp Bullet Punch vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Gengar: 64-76 (24.5 - 29.1%)
208 Atk Machamp Knock Off vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Mega Gengar: 166-196 (63.6 - 75%)
208 Atk Machamp Knock Off vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Gengar: 208-246 (79.6 - 94.2%)

208 Atk Machamp Power-Up Punch vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Gardevoir: 22-27 (7.9 - 9.7%)
208 Atk Machamp Dynamic Punch vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Gardevoir: 56-66 (20.2 - 23.8%)
+1 208 Atk Machamp Dynamic Punch vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Gardevoir: 84-99 (30.3 - 35.7%)
208 Atk Machamp Bullet Punch vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Gardevoir: 122-144 (44 - 51.9%) [Always 2HKOs after Spikes/Rocks]
+1 208 Atk Machamp Bullet Punch vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Gardevoir: 180-214 (64.9 - 77.2%)
208 Atk Machamp Knock Off vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Gardevoir: 97-115 (35 - 41.5%)
+1 208 Atk Machamp Knock Off vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Gardevoir: 146-172 (52.7 - 62%)

Other Notes:

Based on the Aegislash analysis, if you wanted to make it slower, you could use Sassy instead of Careful and wipe Aegislash out with Knock Off. Just be careful if it fakes with King's Shield, which I think you can avoid by using a Fighting move and triggering the immunity that trumps it, but I'm not sure.

EDIT: also been using AV Groos.

Metagross @Assault Vest
Nature : Careful
EVs : 252 HP / 252 SpD / 4 Atk
- Meteor Mash
- Bullet Punch
- Earthquake
- Pursuit / Zen Headbutt / Ice Punch

+2 252 SpA Xerneas Focus Blast vs. +1 252 HP / 252+ SpD Metagross: 136-160 (37.36 - 43.95%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Latios Hidden Power Fire vs. +1 252 HP / 252+ SpD Metagross: 102-122 (28.02 - 33.51%) -- 0.1% chance to 3HKO
252 SpA Life Orb Thundurus-T Thunderbolt vs. +1 252 HP / 252+ SpD Metagross: 113-134 (31.04 - 36.81%) -- 75.81% chance to 3HKO
252 SpA Heatran Fire Blast vs. +1 252 HP / 252+ SpD Metagross: 186-222 (51.09 - 60.98%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Life Orb Sheer Force Landorus Earth Power vs. +1 252 HP / 252+ SpD Metagross: 260-307 (71.42 - 84.34%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Keldeo Hydro Pump vs. +1 252 HP / 252+ SpD Metagross: 138-163 (37.91 - 44.78%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

We can obviously change the EVs spread and the nature but wow, this thing is awesome.
In testing out an Assault Vest Metagross, I have found that Power-Up Punch is a great move. I initially placed it over Bullet Punch, but I'm wondering if I should dump Zen Headbutt instead. The great-thing about Power-Up Punch is that it eases prediction, and also gives Metagross a chance to snowball with a Meteor Mash boost. Initially I thought Meteor Mash hax might be able to take care of that, but it really doesn't. 20% Chance on 90% Acc move is not sufficient.

Metagross @ Assault Vest
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 136 HP / 252 Atk / 120 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Power-Up Punch
- Earthquake
- Zen Headbutt

I also adjusted the EVs, although I don't think they are yet optimized. On Metagross I think Adamant and Max Atk is more important. Even with the Steel defensive nerf vs. Ghost and Dark, Metagross still has a ton of resistances and neutralities, and it should be maximizing the damage it does each time it attacks. I've been running 136 HP / 252 Atk / 120 SpD, because I really think it's important Assault Vest users don't just become one-trick ponies eating only Special Attacks. You should find a target, then optimize your HP / SpD Spread so you can also take some of the stronger physical attacks you will find this generation.

Earthquake is a must. Aegislash wants absolutely nothing to do with Metagross' Earthquake, and you can Earthquake against King's Shield with no penalty. Assault Vest also makes Metagross capable of taking Shadow Ball, although it obviously does still take a lot of damage.

Last edited:
I've been using this set as a pivot on bulky offense and it does surprisingly well. However, the max speed I would run would be 168/timid nature just to outspeed fully invested base 110s and put the remaining EVs in special def; outspeeding Starmie isn't that big of a deal since standard offensive Starm does 39.5-46.6% max to 252 HP/90 SDef Torn-T, while Tornadus can threaten to 2HKO Starmie with an uninvested Hurricane.

Another really good spread is Timid 88 Speed which allows you to outspeed fully invested base 100s; the added special bulk from this spread also means that you can survive 2 Specs Draco Meteors from Latios.

Sorry, I just really like AV Torn-T. It's a monster. Other good users are Amoonguss, turning it into a special defense behemoth, and Slowbro/Slowking. Essentially, anything with Regenerator is a viable user of AV since Leftovers recovery isn't too essential. Tran will probably prefer Leftovers over Vest since part of Heatran's job is to check Talonflame, and in order to do that, Leftovers is essential. TTar can use it, but faces stiff competition with Chople and Lefties.
I really like the set, I may suggest running Super Power over Focus Blast though since this gives you a much more reliable move as well as mixed attack options to use on those tough special walls and reliably dispense of Tyranitar.

I've been having fairly good results with assault vest malamar. People always assume they can attack him on the special side where he isn't being boosted, and he becomes terrifyingly tanky after a superpower or two on both sides of the spectrum.

Still dies like a bitch to bug or repeated attacks, but it's the only item i've found on him that seems to work well.

Ninetales is running quite well with this now, I tried running flamethrower, hiddenpowerice, solarbeam and psyshock. It is easily countered by decent physical attacks, especially earthquake and rock types however but it is rather versatile. Now is the 1.5 special defense worth dropping hypnosis?

Reuniclus @ Assault Vest
Calm - Regenerator
252 hp / 88 spa / 170 sdef
Psyshock
Shadow Ball
Focus Blast
Hidden Power: Fire / Energy Ball

I've been refining this set last few weeks and it's been deceptively strong. I've posted calcs before about how much this guy can tank, but the spread has changed. Fully invested in HP this maximizes Reuniclus's already high HP stat and ensures that Regenerator will always return him to battle with lots of bulk.

With Regenerator, AV and high coverage moveset he becomes a very effective defensive pivot, especially at breaking other Assault Vest users with Psyshock. His high HP/decent def also makes him respectably mixed bulky, taking non-Stab U-turns reasonably well, letting him switch out and shrug off the damage.

You can view that post here.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/assault-vest.3490378/page-11#post-4943358

As you can tell I abandoned the concept of a mixed bulky Reuniclus as it often made him average at everything. Now he absorbs high powered neutral stabs very effectively while still maintaining enough physical bulk that he can absorb physical attacks if he absolutely has to.

Things that he can do include surviving MGengar's Shadow Ball

252+ SpA Mega Gengar Shadow Ball vs. 252 HP / 170+ SpD Assault Vest Reuniclus: 204-242 (48.1 - 57%)

And he has just enough spa EVs to guarantee the OHKO back

88 SpA Reuniclus Psyshock vs. 20 HP / 0 Def Mega Gengar: 270-320 (101.5 - 120.3%)

(MGengar is still MGengar, but this shows you just how fat he can be)

I feel this is the best spread for Reuniclus giving him the right defenses and right offenses while hitting whatever he's out against, or switches into him with great coverage.

Last edited:
Conkeldurr is really really fucking strong with an Assault Vest.

Conkeldurr @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 SDef / 4 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Mach Punch
- Payback
- Poison Jab

This Conkeldurr is a monster in pre-Pokebank OU. So many things are lured into it, many special hitters who think they can kill him. Rotom-Wash and other Will O' Wisp users are just absolute food for him. People will swap Ghosts in on predicted Mach Punches, but then dink off your special bulk and eat a Payback to the dome. Poison Jab is there to round off his weakness to Fairy.

Conkeldurr is really really fucking strong with an Assault Vest.

Conkeldurr @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 SDef / 4 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Mach Punch
- Payback
- Poison Jab

This Conkeldurr is a monster in pre-Pokebank OU. So many things are lured into it, many special hitters who think they can kill him. Rotom-Wash and other Will O' Wisp users are just absolute food for him. People will swap Ghosts in on predicted Mach Punches, but then dink off your special bulk and eat a Payback to the dome. Poison Jab is there to round off his weakness to Fairy.
Hey, slight nitpick, but why not use Knock Off? It is 97 BP when the opponent has the item, and 65 when the target doesn't.

call me crazy but for some reason i can see barbaracle being able to use this to some extent. he has some decent atk and def to use and decent coverage attacks. only downsides would be his low speed and hp stats and no form of recovery. possible move set could be power-up punch/cross chop, stone edge/rock slide, earthquake and poison jab. im just throwing it out there i haven't tried it at all just a random brainstorm. decent abilities in tough claws and sniper help with the all offense approach that assault vest promotes. play him in sandstorm to be even more specially bulky. i don't know just sounds like it could maybe work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)