Instacheck Hotspot -- a fast Pokémon checker for XY

Status
Not open for further replies.
You still didn't say the exact error you received.

What type of security does your router have?
I did, I said the former of your two choices:
the group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation. And I believe it is WPA2-PSK (AES)

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I did, I said the former of your two choices:
the group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation. And I believe it is WPA2-PSK (AES)
Sorry, it's extremely late for me.

Your adapter should be fine if you have all the Network Frame and WinCap that were required on the first page. Not sure why it's not working for you and you shouldn't have to buy a new one. I have to go though, sorry.

Last edited:
Sorry, it's extremely late for me.

Your router should be fine if you have all the Network Frame and WinCap that were required on the first page. Not sure why it's not working for you and you shouldn't have to buy a new one. I have to go though, sorry.
I don't think it's the router moreso the adapter and/or the driver. I typed into my cmd: netsh WLAN show drivers. where it says hosted network supported mine says no where it should say yes indicating that t current driver/adapter doesn't support virtualization and as a result I must update however apparently my drivers are already up to date which leads me to believe I simply can't do it because my physical network adapter is out of date and now I'm looking to see if there is a way to freely bypass that little bump in the road. And goodnight :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)