kalos-native shiny pokemon by ium

Status
Not open for further replies.
got roselia ready; let me know when you're available

to everyone i agreed to trade with, i can only trade today for now because i'll be busier throughout the rest of next week or else i'll only be able to trade like a week or so from today
I have you added, and have a Beldum available.

I forgot to list that it is shiny.
i'm just not really interested in the umbreon in general
I could do a fully redistributable shiny absol for fully redistributable shiny fletchling
no thanks

update:

#443. gible ♂ / ♀ lv. 1
naive / rough skin | ot: sid / id no. 60328
31/31/31/31/xx/31 | clean
egg moves: outrage

also i'm prob going to be mostly inactive after today for like a week or so

Last edited:
i'm just not really interested in the umbreon in general

no thanks

update:

#443. gible ♂ / ♀ lv. 1
naive / rough skin | ot: sid / id no. 60328
31/31/31/31/xx/31 | clean
egg moves: outrage

also i'm prob going to be mostly inactive after today for like a week or so
Oh ok thats fine.

CMT For a male hp ice heliolisk
could you let me know about the pokeball on squirtle, charmander, bagon, inkay, deino, and poliwag
cmt shiny infiltrator litwick.
could you let me know about the following:
any egg moves on shiny mawile
pokeball on abra, aerodactyl, aggron, croagunk, deino, eevee, inkay, jolly kangaskhan, murkrow, poliwag, riolu

i may be interested in the shiny beldum though, depending on the above
What do you want for the tyranitarite? I have all the y mega stones
so do i. i have them listed as well

i can take a pp max, stat-boosting berries (liechi, salac, petaya, lansat, starf), spitbacks of certain pokemon, and /maybe/ some battle maison items but i have to check which ones i'm missing
edit: also if you happen to have any one of the shiny values i'm looking for, that'll work too

I will a offer a shiny 31/xx/31/xx/31/31 female timid drought vulpix in a pokeball for the tyranitarite. The vulpixs moves ember hex and extrasensory

Last edited:
i can take a pp max, stat-boosting berries (liechi, salac, petaya, lansat, starf), spitbacks of certain pokemon, and /maybe/ some battle maison items but i have to check which ones i'm missing
edit: also if you happen to have any one of the shiny values i'm looking for, that'll work too
I'll trade a pp max for it? If you're interested inbox me (:

I will a offer a shiny 31/xx/31/xx/31/31 female timid drought vulpix in a pokeball for the tyranitarite. The vulpixs moves ember hex and extrasensory
i'll (hopefully) contact you later this week when i'm done with my final exams
I'll trade a pp max for it? If you're interested inbox me (:
i'll (hopefully) contact you later this week when i'm done with my final exams
everything is in a pokeball except inkay which is in a premier ball
not interested in anything, sorry!!

update:

solosis (solosis) ♂ — bold magic guard 31/1/31/31/31/31 (ot: chris / id no. 00708)
  • able to nickname. i can contact the original hatcher regularly to have this nicknamed; i require better trade offers though

froakie (froakie) ♀ — timid protean 31/27/31/31/31/31 (ot: nova / id no. 33033)

just some more of the same shiny pokemon but this time without nicknames for those who aren't enthusiastic about mine

also i will be inactive for this week so if you make any trade offers, i /may/ reply quick enough but i definitely won't be trading until next week or so

could you let me know about the pokeball on squirtle, charmander, bagon, inkay, deino, and poliwag

could you let me know about the following:
any egg moves on shiny mawile
pokeball on abra, aerodactyl, aggron, croagunk, deino, eevee, inkay, jolly kangaskhan, murkrow, poliwag, riolu

i may be interested in the shiny beldum though, depending on the above

so do i. i have them listed as well

nope no egg moves as far as i know
croagunk - greatball,riolu-ultra the rest are normal pokeballs.

nope no egg moves as far as i know
croagunk - greatball,riolu-ultra the rest are normal pokeballs.
alright. so does shiny infiltrator litwick for the shiny beldum sound fine? just note that i won't be available to trade until later this week or even next week because of exams
cml for shiny solosis swinub and litwik
what's the pokeball on the modern scatterbug? i'm interested in the shiny rotom and shiny froakie so far

update:

#004. charmander ♂ lv. 1
jolly / blaze | ot: sid / id no. 60328
31/31/31/xx/31/31 | clean
egg moves: dragon dance / outrage / dragon pulse

#447. riolu ♂ lv. 1
timid / steadfast | ot: sid / id no. 60328
31/xx/31/31/31/31 | clean
egg moves: vacuum wave / bullet punch / crunch

alright. so does shiny infiltrator litwick for the shiny beldum sound fine? just note that i won't be available to trade until later this week or even next week because of exams

what's the pokeball on the modern scatterbug? i'm interested in the shiny rotom and shiny froakie so far

update:

#004. charmander ♂ lv. 1
jolly / blaze | ot: sid / id no. 60328
31/31/31/xx/31/31 | clean
egg moves: dragon dance / outrage / dragon pulse

#447. riolu ♂ lv. 1
timid / steadfast | ot: sid / id no. 60328
31/xx/31/31/31/31 | clean
egg moves: vacuum wave / bullet punch / crunch
yep sounds good to me

Luxury.

alright i'll get back to this later in the week and we can trade then (maybe tonight or wednesday night if i have time). also do you happen to remember who hatched your rotom/froakie or where you asked to have them hatched? i'm interested in using them so just wondering if i could try to get them nicknamed. if you could try to find out i'd appreciate that

edit: and just to confirm, i'm fine taking a scatterbug (may want it nicknamed if possible, i will let you know) for one of my shiny pokemon, but i'd like a male one. also tell me which litwick you want since there are two abilities i have
CMT for couleurs, jamie and jupiter. Are they really not capitalized?
they are. i might've worded it poorly in my post but i meant that they are capitalized

anyway i'm pretty interested in a female hidden ability eevee in luxury ball and shiny male ralts so far. i was also wondering if you could let me know who hatched the ralts or where you asked to get it hatched (either one of the ralts) if you remember or could try looking
CMT for tyranitarite. also can offer pp max
sure i'll get back to you after i finish my finals
Charizardite X or Garchompite for Heracronite?

Also have Lvl 25 shiny Foongus
i don't need any mega stones and i'm not really up for collecting uncompetitive shiny pokemon right now

Last edited:
sgroiboy, pi_pi, elroid i can trade the tyranitarite to each of you now

HaxorDrako i have the inf litwick ready for your beldum. do you think you could also let me know who hatched it or where you got it hatched from in case i want it nicknamed for myself? assuming you kept note or remember or can find out of course

Hi, I'm looking for a Manectite.
Looking at your trading log, however, all I have on the table right now is Adamant Huge Power Bunnelby, Timid Compoundeyes Joltik, and Modest/Calm Rotom. (All in standard Pokéballs)
I can also trade PP Max.

I will be available between 5:00PM - 11:00PM (EST / UTC-5:00) on Wednesday, Dec. 18, and pretty much any time Dec. 20 and beyond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)