NvMe's trade shop (HP Ice Abra, New Frillish, Espeed Dratini)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check my thread for deerling. Also interested in cloyster if it has rockblast/rapid spin.
Cloyster is lvl'd 68 and EV'd it has Shell smash/icicle spear/rock blast/ice shard and it can relearn toxic spikes but no rapid spin.

I would take a Joltik or HP ice houndoom for the deerling as listed.

Hello i have the gooey 5 IV modest HA goomy i havent been able to get leftovers what else would you want for the Honedge shiny? i had been looking for some leftovers with out luck

I have competitive ralts too many 5 IV pokemon

CML for chespin, cloyster and Dratini shiny
Hmm, not really interested in any of those shiny pokemon at the moment. If you get a shiny pinsir pawniard or possibly scraggy let me know.

Hello i have the gooey 5 IV modest HA goomy i havent been able to get leftovers what else would you want for the Honedge shiny? i had been looking for some leftovers with out luck

I have competitive ralts too many 5 IV pokemon
Hmm really looking for that leftovers at the moment, but if you had a Adamant Contray Inkay 31/31/31/x/31/31 I would trade the sword for that and the goomy.

Hmm, not really interested in any of those shiny pokemon at the moment. If you get a shiny pinsir pawniard or possibly scraggy let me know.

Hmm really looking for that leftovers at the moment, but if you had a Adamant Contray Inkay 31/31/31/x/31/31 I would trade the sword for that and the goomy.
I have the5 IV modest HA goomy already and the left overs when can you trade?

CMT for Shiny Goomy and Shiny Hawlucha. I have Shiny Jolly Moxie Pinsir w/Quick Attack and Shiny Impish Harvest Phantump, as well as Natural Cure Careful Shiny Phantump and Impish Shiny Poison Heal Gliscor.

EDIT: Both Phantump and Pinsir are female, but Gliscor is Male. Wow, does the gender of the flawless shinies really matter? Lol; you have Male listed in your wants. :S
Do you still have that shiny pinsir??? :O Ill trade multiple 5 IV shinies for it. :O I have a perfect 5 IV shiny modest goodra and others to offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)