RANDOM POKEMON TOURNAMENT VI Round One: The First Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

mael

not the same but equal
is a Community Contributorwon the 14th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
I am dropping out, because I have a terrible lack of time at the moment, sorry for the inconvenience

THE_IRON_KENYAN gave me the win.
<Andeby> HI, THE_IRON_KENYAN. I just noticed that we are r1 opponents in the random Pokemon tournament
<THE_IRON_KENYAN> oh i signed up for that?
<THE_IRON_KENYAN> take the win from me
<THE_IRON_KENYAN> idc
<THE_IRON_KENYAN> im probably too busy 2 fite
<Andeby> okay
<THE_IRON_KENYAN> and i dont want to

I'll gladly fight a sub though.

supposed to play Alf' sometime in the next 35 minutes, and if he doesn't get on I won't be able to play until after the deadline :/ so would he get the win or me? or flip a coin maybe?

edit: jk he's on :)
edit 2: lost to Alf'. He is a nice boy but still bullied me for having a bad team :(

Last edited:
Activity.

EDIT: Has been ignored for some reason. I know we still have a week but I told Dice a while ago that I'll be gone after the 24th.

Last edited:
wepwnemon still has not responded to me, what happens when we reach the 30th does it count as a forfeit?

Vileman

Actually a Nice Fella
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
UPL Champion
Vmed my opp a long time ago, anda just got a "k" as an answer. Activity ( altho im unable to play now and for a while, i was active for most of these days.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)