Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a breeding question:
currently trying to breed a mixed trick room sweeper so i want to breed the IVs (31/31/31/31/31/0)
as far as i know destiny knot breeds down 5 IVs, so do i need to breed with for example both parents (31/x/31/31/31/0)
and hope that the egg will have the 6th IV 31 at random? or is there a way to have a higher success percentage?

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
i have a breeding question:
currently trying to breed a mixed trick room sweeper so i want to breed the IVs (31/31/31/31/31/0)
as far as i know destiny knot breeds down 5 IVs, so do i need to breed with for example both parents (31/x/31/31/31/0)
and hope that the egg will have the 6th IV 31 at random? or is there a way to have a higher success percentage?
http://destinyknot.tk/ and to answer the question, yes.

Looking for Ditto with the following perfect IV combinations (nature/ability do not matter):

HP/Attack
HP/Special Attack
Attack/Special Defence
Special Defence/Speed

In exchange I have a few spare Ditto with the following perfect IV combinations which I can offer in exchange:

Defence/Special Attack (Timid)
HP/Defence (Careful w/ Imposter)
Defence/Special Attack (Serious)
Attack/Speed (Modest w/ Imposter)
HP/Speed (Jolly w/ Imposter)

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Just wondering, what egg moves except giga drain are the most sought after on Bulbasaurs? Currently breeding with g-drain, curse, power whip and ingrain; but not sure if I should pass on one of them for something else

Does anyone have a Pineco with Stealth Rock to trade? Relaxed with 0 speed would be fantastic. I can offer something from my thread.

Pokemon I have for trade:

(Japanese) Level 100 6IV Ditto
Nature - Calm
Ability - Limber

Pokemon I'm after (6IV maybe 5IV):

Level 1 Shiny Dratini
Nature - Let me know what nature it has
Ability - Let me know what ability it has
Egg move - Dragon dance, Extremspeed

Level 1 Shiny Gible
Nature - Adamant or Jolly
Ability - Rough Skin
Egg move - Iron head

Level 1 Shiny Noibat
Nature - Timid or Modest
Ability - Infiltrator

Level 1 Shiny Pichu
Nature - Timid / Hasty or Naive
Ability - Lightningrod
Egg move - Volt tackle
Item - Light ball if you have an extra

Level 1 Shiny Charmander
Nature - Timid or Modest
Ability - Solar power
Egg move - Air slash

Unless you soft reset your promo torchic
The odds of getting a 31-31-31-xx-31-31 Adamant/Jolly Torchic from the event are so astronomically low it's unbelievable. You're better off trading for one.

Until it's possible to capture a Torchic in the wild, you can't have a Torchic in anything other than a normal Poke'Ball.

Does anyone happen to have a HA female Squirtle or any evo in dive ball ? No worries when it comes nature/iv's/egg moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)