Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 33 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reposting -- I have no space and I need to wonder trade stuff away soon!

Looking for certain female Pokemon caught in specific balls. IVs and nature don't matter.

LF Female:
- HA Vulpix/Ninetales in Premier Ball
- HA Noibat/Noivern in Heal Ball
- HA Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevoir in Nest Ball
- HA Gligar/Gliscor in Heal Ball
- HA Zubat in Heal Ball
- HA Snorunt/Glalie/Froslass in Dive Ball
- Feebas/Milotic in a unique ball
- Cottonee/Whimsicott in a unique ball
- Possibly other Pokebank females in a unique ball
- Also interested in safaris with above Pokemon.

Offering:
- 3-5IV Adamant Huge Power Marill @ Great Ball (Aqua Jet, Belly Drum, Superpower)
- 3-5IV Timid Gastly @ Heal Ball (Disable) - 1 day wait for 5IV female
- 3-4IV Modest non-HA Ralts @ Nest Ball (Encore, Memento, Confuse Ray)
- 3-5IV Adamant Intimidate/Hyper Cutter Mawile @ Ultra Ball (Fire/Thunder/Ice/Poison Fang) - 1-2 day wait
- Battle Maison items (expect 1-2 day wait)
- Evolution stones

I'm also looking for a 4IV Ditto, as well as 6IV non-English male Pokemon for Masuda method. I can offer my 6IV male Marills w/ relevant ability and egg moves (have two). Please don't offer cloned Pokemon or clone my 6IV Pokemon.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Reposting -- I have no space and I need to wonder trade stuff away soon!

Looking for certain female Pokemon caught in specific balls. IVs and nature don't matter.

LF Female:
- HA Vulpix/Ninetales in Premier Ball
- HA Noibat/Noivern in Heal Ball
- HA Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevoir in Nest Ball
- HA Gligar/Gliscor in Heal Ball
- HA Zubat in Heal Ball
- HA Snorunt/Glalie/Froslass in Dive Ball
- Feebas/Milotic in a unique ball
- Cottonee/Whimsicott in a unique ball
- Possibly other Pokebank females in a unique ball
- Also interested in safaris with above Pokemon.

Offering:
- 3-5IV Adamant Huge Power Marill @ Great Ball (Aqua Jet, Belly Drum, Superpower)
- 3-5IV Timid Gastly @ Heal Ball (Disable) - 1 day wait for 5IV female
- 3-4IV Modest non-HA Ralts @ Nest Ball (Encore, Memento, Confuse Ray)
- 3-5IV Adamant Intimidate/Hyper Cutter Mawile @ Ultra Ball (Fire/Thunder/Ice/Poison Fang) - 1-2 day wait
- Battle Maison items (expect 1-2 day wait)
- Evolution stones

I'm also looking for a 4IV Ditto, as well as 6IV non-English male Pokemon for Masuda method. I can offer my 6IV male Marills w/ relevant ability and egg moves (have two). Please don't offer cloned Pokemon or clone my 6IV Pokemon.
I wish you said this a couple minutes ago. I just released my starting Premier Ball female Ninetales :c I can give you a spitback since I'm about to begin the actual breeding process.

I wish you said this a couple minutes ago. I just released my starting Premier Ball female Ninetales :c I can give you a spitback since I'm about to begin the actual breeding process.
Aw :c If it's not too much trouble, a spitback would be great :) Is there anything you'd want for it?

Don't forget about Ability Capsule!
You're right. Hawq, if you give me one day, I can give you your perfect 5 IVs trace ralts. More than that, I've just remembered I have a fully trained timid gardevoir with trace. Lv 100, ev'd in SpA and Spe, focus blast, taunt, calm mind and Moonblast. If you want, I can change anything and give her any name you want.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
You're right. Hawq, if you give me one day, I can give you your perfect 5 IVs trace ralts. More than that, I've just remembered I have a fully trained timid gardevoir with trace. Lv 100, ev'd in SpA and Spe, focus blast, taunt, calm mind and Moonblast. If you want, I can change anything and give her any name you want.
They wanted a shiny one I think.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
Have plenty of 5 IV Iron Fist Jolly Chimchars with Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, and Fake Out for trade, I need to clear out my inventory! I'm looking for most Battle Maison items, as well as other 5 IV Pokemon. Send me a message if you're interested!

Last edited:
I have 2 6IV Bulbasaurs.
Both male, Chlorophyll, Calm with Giga Drain/Ingrain.

I've also got:
31/x/31/31/31/31 Misdreavus w/ Nasty Plot in a Moonball (F) and
31/31/31/31/31/31 Misdreavus w/ Nasty Plot in a Moonball (M)

LF Offers
Also LF 5-6 IV Sneasel Jolly/Adamant with KnockOff/Pursuit/Low Sweep

P.S Are we allowed to link to pastebin for trades? Sorry, been a very long time since I've been on smogon.

Last edited:
I have 2 6IV Bulbasaurs.

I've also got:

LF Offers

P.S Are we allowed to link to pastebin for trades? Sorry, been a very long time since I've been on smogon.
Yes, CML for female Misdreavus

Looking for a legitimate EV trainer for me, I have maybe 40+ mons I need EV trained, and I don't have time to do so. i will give you a pokemon from my thread at the ratio of 1:2(1 pokemon for every 2 you EV train for me) Thank you!
I can do 4 for you for a Sawk and Porygon if you are cool with that.

I have 2 6IV Bulbasaurs.

I've also got:

LF Offers

I would be interested in a female Misdreavus. CMT if you find something you want, can also trade spitbacks

I have 2 6IV Bulbasaurs.

I've also got:

LF Offers

cmt for the 2 bulbasaurs(i also have 4iv kabutos with egg moves)

Currently looking for:
Electabuzz/Elekid female in a dusk ball
sneasel HA female in a premier ball
can offer a lot of stuff just pm me

Last edited:
Can someone hold my pokemon for me so that I can start a new game? Also, if I start a new game can I get another torchick with blazikenite? I already downloaded the event.

I need help getting a Kingdra. So would someone be willing to trade my seadra for something and swap it back?

Friend Code : 5429 - 8550 - 9311

I'm looking for the elusive munchlax/snorlax with self-destruct. Preferably female, adamant. I can offer items, HA pokemon including iron fist chimchar, ES dratini, and many more.

wanna hold my pokemon for me while i start a new game? ill evolve your seadra.
Hold as in you trade me your pokemon for storage. And then you'll evolve seadra, and then give it back to me if I trade you any of my random pokemon?
If so then deal. What is your FC?

Can someone hold my pokemon for me so that I can start a new game? Also, if I start a new game can I get another torchick with blazikenite? I already downloaded the event.
I can do it for you. And I think you can get another one, but I'm not sure. How many Pokémon do you need to take care of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)