Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 34 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to do some cleaning out of my spitbacks. Most of these should be in the 4-5 range (5th IV in the wrong place or some combination therein). The list isn't complete as one is reserved an a couple have been traded away, and I have a few 4-5 IV timid scatterbugs that I haven't updated the list to reflect yet. For convenience sake the list is here: http://pastebin.com/kC31Fpq5

Willing to negotiate to make sure you get what you want, but am particularly interested in items like PP UP and PP MAX, as well as random hidden ability pokemon, and pokemon with egg moves. Shoot me a conversation if you are interested.

For trade: shiny Froakie, 5 IV (perfect), Timid, Protean, nicknamed Shadow.

Looking for: offers of 5 IV competitive shiny pokes. Willing to add Master Ball (or something else) for certain shinies.

Also need: 6 IV Hasty Protean Female Froakie in Dusk/Dive ball.

Also for trade:
Moltres, Hasty, 21/4/31/31/31/28

FT: Litwick male/modest/flash fire with preferred 5IVs (missing ATK) with no egg moves
Sandile male/adamant/intimidate with preferred 5IVs (missing S.ATK) with no egg moves
Abra male/timid/synchronize with preferred 5IVs (missing ATK) with no egg moves.
(4) Venipede Female/Adamant/Speed Boost/With preferred 5IVs (missing S.ATK) with Spikes and Toxic Spikes egg moves

LF:
Drillbur Jolly or Adamant/Mold Breaker with preferred 5IVs (missing S.ATK) with Rapid Spin egg move
Corpish Adamant/Adaptability with preferred 5IVs (missing S.ATK) with Aqua Jet, Knock Off, and Superpower egg moves
Phantump Impish/Harvest with preferred 5IVs (missing S.ATK) with no egg moves
Sableye Bold/Prankster with preferred 5IVs (missing S.ATK) with recover egg move

i dont know if i can post it in here.

I need some pokemon from bank, but females in premier ball.

frillish cursed or water absorb
yamask mummy
tentacool HA
cotonee prankster
feebas
and fossils.

ALL FEMALE IN PREMIER BALL PM me if u have some of that

i can breed some rotom bold/calm for it.

Should i go with a +Def/SpD -Spe Mudkip with the following egg moves; Curse, Counter, Mirror Coat, and Avalanche? This is for the Donation thread and would like to know what would be best.

Looking to do some cleaning out of my spitbacks. Most of these should be in the 4-5 range (5th IV in the wrong place or some combination therein). The list isn't complete as one is reserved an a couple have been traded away, and I have a few 4-5 IV timid scatterbugs that I haven't updated the list to reflect yet. For convenience sake the list is here: http://pastebin.com/kC31Fpq5

Willing to negotiate to make sure you get what you want, but am particularly interested in items like PP UP and PP MAX, as well as random hidden ability pokemon, and pokemon with egg moves. Shoot me a conversation if you are interested.
Willing to trade a Honedge pair for a timid charmander pair w/ dragon pulse? I would really love to have those to breed. If you don't want that I can get you at least 3 or 4 PP ups if you want. Let me know though.

Edit: I want the Honedges, and am trading the Charmanders, just to clear up my poorly worded sentence lol.

Last edited:
Looking for a Lv100 sleeper for capturing purposes, preferably with Spore, pp maxed. Breloom, Smeargle, etc. One credit in my thread, note all my stuff is currently on 5th gen until pokebank comes out.

Willing to trade a Honedge pair for a timid charmander pair w/ dragon pulse? I would really love to have those to breed. If you don't want that I can get you at least 3 or 4 PP ups if you want. Let me know though.

Edit: I want the Honedges, and am trading the Charmanders, just to clear up my poorly worded sentence lol.
Sure, I don't need two charmander though, but shoot me a PM and I'll get back to you. I've amassed a bit of a queue so bear with me.

Looking for a Dragon Scale. Willing to trade any of the following:

Quiet Honedge
31/31/31/31/31/x

Calm Regenerator Foongus
31/x/31/31/31/x

Timid Charmander
31/x/31/31/31/31
-Dragon Pulse

Sassy Ferroseed
31/31/31/x/31/x
-Stealth Rock, Leech Seed

Looking for a Dragon Scale. Willing to trade any of the following:

Quiet Honedge
31/31/31/31/31/x

Calm Regenerator Foongus
31/x/31/31/31/x

Timid Charmander
31/x/31/31/31/31
-Dragon Pulse

Sassy Ferroseed
31/31/31/x/31/x
-Stealth Rock, Leech Seed
I have one,wouldnt you have Charizardite Y for it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)