Mega's Fluxing Trades! (New stuff check it out!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chess is done! She has 0/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Nature, Defiant Ability, inside a Dusk Ball, and comes with Iron Head, Sucker Punch, Swords Dance and Brick Break ~:)! I will be on again in an hour or more and then we can trade Pokes (if Beldum is ready). I also have some questions/thingies I wanted to ask/say (to) you though ~:D.

1) Do you mind naming my Beldum "Dattebayo" ~:3?

2) I am going to be working on the Toxic Boost Zangoose for you next, mind if I can trade it for a Calm Cottonee in a Luxury ball ~:D?

3) (100% Optional) Do you mind telling me what my safari is and what Pokemon it contains? Been months and I still don't know q_q.

4) *Breathes in from so many points* Once Pokebank comes out in the US I will see if I have a Breloom or anything that can Breed over Drain Punch for you ~:] (If you still need it by then ~xP).
1) I can totally do the nickname, and your beldum is ready when you are. If you ever want the nickname changed just tell me. ^^
2) I can breed you a calm cottonee but I can't do lux ball since the only one I have curently to start the proect is a male and in a pokeball.
3) Your safari is psychic and it has Duosion, Espurr, and Drowzee
4) I can probably do it myself by then but thanks anyways! :)
Your a really nice and friendly person x3

Sorry for taking so long to get back, was tunnel visioning Zangoose hordes with my Roleplay Kadabra and lost track of time T_T. Will be on right now and for the rest of the night probably ~xP.
1) Ah ok, cool ~:P! Same goes for you and Chess ~:).
2) A Pokeball is fine, no worries ^-^.
3) Thank you ^-^!! *huggles* Funny because Drowzee was my favorite Pokemon in Gen 2 ~:3.
4) Hehe, okies ~:).
Thanks, you are too ^.^. Fun side-note, my first forum that I was starting to read was the one of the Wifi blacklist and I noticed what a rude Red Rayquaza did to you so I made it a goal to try to breed as many wants on your trade list as I could, ~xP. This has been a great learning experience, I even use a spreadsheet now ^_^.

Sorry for taking so long to get back, was tunnel visioning Zangoose hordes with my Roleplay Kadabra and lost track of time T_T. Will be on right now and for the rest of the night probably ~xP.
1) Ah ok, cool ~:P! Same goes for you and Chess ~:).
2) A Pokeball is fine, no worries ^-^.
3) Thank you ^-^!! *huggles* Funny because Drowzee was my favorite Pokemon in Gen 2 ~:3.
4) Hehe, okies ~:).
Thanks, you are too ^.^. Fun side-note, my first forum that I was starting to read was the one of the Wifi blacklist and I noticed what a rude Red Rayquaza did to you so I made it a goal to try to breed as many wants on your trade list as I could, ~xP. This has been a great learning experience, I even use a spreadsheet now ^_^.
Awww~ Your an awesome person~ "hugs" :3 I'll get the Cottonee bred for you when I'm done with a few other request :3

Senu the Zangoose is done! It's in a Premier Ball, has Toxic Boost, Jolly Nature, is a Female and has 31/31/31/x/31/31 along with Night Slash bred on it ~:)! Whenever you are done with Cottonee just say and we can trade ^-^! If you have any other wants that I am able to do (other than the ones listed) feel free to ask ~:3.

Also, can you name my Cottonee Sasnar ~:D?

Cmt for a Pineco :3
Don't know if you still need pineco but i'd like a skarmory if so :3
Senu the Zangoose is done! It's in a Premier Ball, has Toxic Boost, Jolly Nature, is a Female and has 31/31/31/x/31/31 along with Night Slash bred on it ~:)! Whenever you are done with Cottonee just say and we can trade ^-^! If you have any other wants that I am able to do (other than the ones listed) feel free to ask ~:3.
Also, can you name my Cottonee Sasnar ~:D?
I finally finished breeding cottonee!~ your Sasnar is ready :3
CML for togepi. can also offer eviolite
I can trade it for an eviolite ^^
One of the best ev trained service around smogon
why thank you :3

I finally finished breeding cottonee!~ your Sasnar is ready :3
Ok cool, I will try to be on later today to trade them ~:) (Checked your front page, the Cottonee is 31/x/31/31/31/31 right ~:d?). I wanted to ask though, I have a some spitbacks if you wanted to trade yours for mine ~:3. [Most are 4IV, some are 3IV (can post specifics if you want to trade)] Some spitbacks I have would be Timid Riolu with Vacuum Wave (Pokeball, mostly will be Male so if you have a Female ~;P), Impish Skarmory with Brave Bird and Whirlwind (Luxury Ball), Jolly Sneasel with Bite/Ice Punch/Icicle Crash/ Fake Out (Dusk Ball), and I can also give you a spit back (4Ivs) of a Togepi I bred with Cassidy for free (to allow you to also have a Calm nature one ~:D). Fun fact: I forced Cassidy into breeding a ton of different Togepi types and even got a full 6IV from her ~xD! (Around 200 some eggs, poor girl ~:|)

Last edited:
Ok cool, I will try to be on later today to trade them ~:) (Checked your front page, the Cottonee is 31/x/31/31/31/31 right ~:d?). I wanted to ask though, I have a some spitbacks if you wanted to trade yours for mine ~:3. [Most are 4IV, some are 3IV (can post specifics if you want to trade)] Some spitbacks I have would be Timid Riolu with Vacuum Wave (Pokeball, mostly will be Male so if you have a Female ~;P), Impish Skarmory with Brave Bird and Whirlwind (Luxury Ball), Jolly Sneasel with Bite/Ice Punch/Icicle Crash/ Fake Out (Dusk Ball), and I can also give you a spit back (4Ivs) of a Togepi I bred with Cassidy for free (to allow you to also have a Calm nature one ~:D). Fun fact: I forced Cassidy into breeding a ton of different Togepi types and even got a full 6IV from her ~xD! (Around 200 some eggs, poor girl ~:|)
yeah its 31/x/31/31/31/31 i just fell asleep before updating the front page completely ^^;

yeah its 31/x/31/31/31/31 i just fell asleep before updating the front page completely ^^;
I should be on for a couple more hours (it is 6:38 right now on the West Coast and I will be on until around 11pmish+). Ready to trade whenever you are ~:). Also, mind sending me that Spitback page you mention on your front page ^.^?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)