SPL General Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol i remember when i've been in NY and gone to Little Italy..i was looking for some spaghetti and i entered in a random place out there and of course ( ? ) the cook was italian..those spaghetti were really awful and when i said it to the cook he was like " hey man Who the hell u think u are, bitch " and then i said him that i'm italian too and i eat like everyday spaghetti and he was so ashamed that didn't even want my money xD...all that to say that when in doubt take urself to the fuckin'McDonald's xD

Out: Jayde for 6k(Jayde's cool and shit but 6k!), Majin(a loss but we got Vinc + 8k), Toxzn for 2.5k (lol i still can't believe how stupid wolfpacks are)

In: Vinc2612, Lohgock, undisputed, Fitzy72, cbt, Braverius, Hack He Must, SnowCristal!, Triangles

(from left to right: august, you know who, Mizuhime)

we wrecked midseason, fuck u gg. 010. hhhh

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Garlic bread or breadsticks, they fuckin' go with pasta. If you don't eat them all with the salad. You have to have a salad before eating pasta, it's the rules. I'm pretty sure you do not cook bread into spaghetti. It's all starch anyway.

also I dunno about the Sharks as a whole but I will confirm Conflict is a ginormo dodging scumbag

Antipasto for formal dinners, Bruschetta is also acceptable

i also find it funny that the most civilized discussion in spl5 to date is about food
Ah I see. Antipasto is always a delight but yes it's pretty expensive. Bruschetta isn't too expensive and it's simple and delicious wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)