Nuns' Trade Thread - Legends, Shinies & 5 IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but I have to go to school now, I wont be back until a few hours., I'll hit you up some other time later today though?

What you want for that Keldeo?

I have lot of rain, sun and few 5 IV trick room pokemons some legends and other 5 IV stuff. I can trade megastones too with them if you need i have both X & Y.

Are you at all interested in a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Shiny Greninja? i can't give you all the specs at the moment as i'm at school but i can later!

What you want for that Keldeo?

I have lot of rain, sun and few 5 IV trick room pokemons some legends and other 5 IV stuff. I can trade megastones too with them if you need i have both X & Y.
Don't need megastones. Depends on what other mons you have, if it's a legend I want I'll trade 1:1, or 2:1 for any other regular 5 IV's.

Are you at all interested in a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Shiny Greninja? i can't give you all the specs at the moment as i'm at school but i can later!
Sorry, already got 2 shiny Protean Greninja's and one is Timid :P

Hi, I'm really interested in your shiny Prankster Thundurus. I have a shiny Japanese event Fukuoka Kyogre, Calm, 31/x/31/31/31/31. Interested in trading?

Hi, I'm really interested in your shiny Prankster Thundurus. I have a shiny Japanese event Fukuoka Kyogre, Calm, 31/x/31/31/31/31. Interested in trading?
Hi, I'd be more interested in your shiny Dratini tbh. Would you be willing to do that trade instead? If so, I need to actually get my Thundurus back off a friend (last copy, gave to him to clone for himself as I couldn't myself at the time), so I won't be able to trade straight away.

What about 6iv jap ditto with imposter? haha
Sorry, got one of those as well :P

Hi, I'd be more interested in your shiny Dratini tbh. Would you be willing to do that trade instead? If so, I need to actually get my Thundurus back off a friend (last copy, gave to him to clone for himself as I couldn't myself at the time), so I won't be able to trade straight away.

Sorry, got one of those as well :P
awww your a butt :P any type of list i can look at with pokes your looking for or something?

awww your a butt :P any type of list i can look at with pokes your looking for or something?
There is a general list in the OP, and at the bottom there is a hidden list of *most* of the things I already have (haven't been on much to update the past couple of weeks).

Mostly interested in competitive shinies or legends I don't have really. Stuff with 5th gen tutor moves is good too, but don't know if that's feasible for you.

P
Yeah that's no problem. Roughly when do you expect to have the Thundurus back?

There is a general list in the OP, and at the bottom there is a hidden list of *most* of the things I already have (haven't been on much to update the past couple of weeks).

Mostly interested in competitive shinies or legends I don't have really. Stuff with 5th gen tutor moves is good too, but don't know if that's feasible for you.
How about a 6iv Pinsir Adament Moxie? i didn't see that on the list. With QA egg move

Yeah that's no problem. Roughly when do you expect to have the Thundurus back?
Hopefully within the next couple of days. Been hard to catch each other online due to timezone difference but if you want it then I will make more of an effort to organise getting it back off him.

How about a 6iv Pinsir Adament Moxie? i didn't see that on the list. With QA egg move
Sorry but I wouldn't use it. Personally I prefer Jolly for M-Pinsir so would always use that instead.

Would you like an Impish 31/31/31/X/31/31 egg move: stealth rock pineco? I am interested in your gible. Let me know good sir.
Yeah ok. I will work on breeding the Gible at some point in the next day or two if that's ok.

Hopefully within the next couple of days. Been hard to catch each other online due to timezone difference but if you want it then I will make more of an effort to organise getting it back off him.
Yeah, I definitely want it! Pm me when you get it back/ready to trade. I'll contact you in a few days just to see how it's going if that's fine :)

Just a note, u should delete that sentence on ur thread saying to watch regular show, since u changed ur avatar lol

I have cloned and transferred my own Shiny Timid HA Eevee that I can offer you. As for what I would like in return, Keledo seems usable.

Oh right IVs, 31/16/31/31/31/31. It is also level 1 and without EVs. While it knows the moves Wish, Fake Tears, Stored Power, and Yawn.

Sorry but I wouldn't use it. Personally I prefer Jolly for M-Pinsir so would always use that instead.

Yeah ok. I will work on breeding the Gible at some point in the next day or two if that's ok.

GAHHHH I'm sorry I got really drunk last night and ended up breeding a gible for myself. If it's okay with you, I'll take the togepi instead. Please and thank you, just let me know!

Just a note, u should delete that sentence on ur thread saying to watch regular show, since u changed ur avatar lol
LOL thanks for pointing that out! Completely forgot. Now I feel like a dumbass.

I have cloned and transferred my own Shiny Timid HA Eevee that I can offer you. As for what I would like in return, Keledo seems usable.

Oh right IVs, 31/16/31/31/31/31. It is also level 1 and without EVs. While it knows the moves Wish, Fake Tears, Stored Power, and Yawn.
Perfect! Let me know when you can trade.

cmt for entei
Trade for shiny Nidoran?

GAHHHH I'm sorry I got really drunk last night and ended up breeding a gible for myself. If it's okay with you, I'll take the togepi instead. Please and thank you, just let me know!
Not a problem, I hadn't started breeding the Gible yet anyway :)

I'm around now, I also know that some people like Hyper Voice or Knock off or something, but that means forgoing an egg move, so I have to ask.

Awesome, I'll add you and be online shortly. Those egg moves are fine.
Actually I just checked and I don't currently have a copy of Keldeo. My apologies but I will have to get a clone done for you, although I'm not certain when this can be completed by (possibly later in the week). Is that ok?

Interestingly enough, I managed to source a Keledo earlier. It's not really a problem for me to share Eevee, I can always clone another. Just give me something else you think I might like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)