Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yiggaman

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
looking for 5-6iv phantump/trevenant with harvest
2380 4316 5672

offering 5iv noibat,growlith, charmander or make a suggestion i mite have it

i have the following 4iv female spitbacks available, if anyone is interested before i wondertrade them off:

#529 - Drilbur♀
Adamant | Mold Breaker (Rapid Spin)
#529 - Drilbur♀
Adamant | Sand Rush (Rapid Spin)
#529 - Drilbur♀
Jolly | Sand Rush (Rapid Spin)
#661 - Fletchling♀
Adamant | Gale Wings
#672 - Skiddo♀
Careful | Sap Sipper

i'm ideally looking for other kalos 4iv females in unique balls, but pretty much anything is fine.
i'll give you a 4iv female starly for an adamant moldbreaker drilbur

i have a full box of spitbacks i will give away for free.
i will release everything if no one claims them
for free:
bold regenerator slowpoke ~ stock 6
adamant tyrunt with poison fang, ice fang, fire fang ddance ~ stock 1
bold rotom ~ stock 7
adamant technician scyther ~ stock 2
bump

anyone have a 5IV adamant timburr with a non-HA ability + knock off and ice punch?

man i dun want to make a thread just for this but cant really seem to find one of these, i have a hp fire modest magnemite 31/x/31/30/31/30 and a few more stuff

i have the following 4iv female spitbacks available, if anyone is interested before i wondertrade them off:

#529 - Drilbur♀
Adamant | Mold Breaker (Rapid Spin)
#529 - Drilbur♀
Adamant | Sand Rush (Rapid Spin)
#529 - Drilbur♀
Jolly | Sand Rush (Rapid Spin)
#661 - Fletchling♀
Adamant | Gale Wings
#672 - Skiddo♀
Careful | Sap Sipper

i'm ideally looking for other kalos 4iv females in unique balls, but pretty much anything is fine.
Do you happen to have a 5 IV female Mold Breaker Drilbur? I'd trade a 5 IV Love Ball Adamant Mawile with Intimidate and four egg moves for it.

anyone have a 5IV adamant timburr with a non-HA ability + knock off and ice punch?

man i dun want to make a thread just for this but cant really seem to find one of these, i have a hp fire modest magnemite 31/x/31/30/31/30 and a few more stuff
I have a shiny one that I RNG bred myself. Do you have any females in special Poke Balls?

Looking for someone who can clone Lefties, need 2-3. I have spitbacks or can do a breeding project on XY, or BW if you require tutor moves. Must have a trade thread.

Can also do CP on gen 4-5, but due to my unreliable flashcart, they will most likely be emu used. (It also saves me time in having Pokes on different Pokeballs. )

Cheers is it worth more than any other manaphy or not? I doubt it just wondering
Worth it to RNG? Yeah, I would, why not. Trade value? I haven't a clue, I don't trade. xP

Unlike some other manaphy, it's able to be shiny if you trade it to another game before hatching. Pretty sure Nintendo sees those as "hacked" though (even though it's completely legitimatlely possible) so that's something to keep in mind. =/

Edit: I've just been informed that shiny manaphy passes bank. ;)
Pretty sure it disallowed battle vids being uploaded in 5th gen with it, though, stupidly.

Last edited:
Do you happen to have a 5 IV female Mold Breaker Drilbur? I'd trade a 5 IV Love Ball Adamant Mawile with Intimidate and four egg moves for it.

I have a shiny one that I RNG bred myself. Do you have any females in special Poke Balls?
only if you can clone + trade back. i do have a spare 5iv jolly male though.

I read the FAQ but it doesn't explain whether or not the calculator is using a destiny bond on one parent or two parents.

do you have to use it on two parents for these calculations?
There is no way to guarantee which IV's are passed, they are chosen at random. Also, AFAIK, there is no way to 100% make sure that the desired Ability will be passed. The closest you can get is using a Female with the ability you want, and a male with the ability you want. In that scenario, there is an 80% chance the ability will be passed down.

only if you can clone + trade back. i do have a spare 5iv jolly male though.
Are you planning on breeding it soon? If not, I can give you a female 4 IV Timid Fennekin in a Dusk Ball with four egg moves for one of your Mold Breaker female Drilbur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)