Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have these shiny pokemon for trade:

1) shiny 6 IV Timid Greninja, EV trained (252 Sp. Atk/ 252 Speed/ 4HP)
2) shiny 6 IV Adamant Japanese Aegislash, EV trained (252 HP/ 252 Atk/ 4Def)
3) shiny 31/26/31/xx/31/31 Huge Power Diggersby, EV trained (100HP/ 252 Atk/ 156 Speed)
4) shiny perfect 5 IV Talonflame w/ Gale Wings, EV trained (252 Atk/ 252 Speed/ 4 HP)

Looking for Kalos competitive pokemon, PM or quote this with an offer.

Hi, so I found a shiny in a horde and messed up my EVs... Would someone be so kind as to use speed ev reducing berries on my Pokémon?

Looking for a Bold Female Togepi with 4-6ivs. I can offer other spitbacks so let me know if you have one.
Are you using it for breeding or competition? Because I can breed a competitive one in a luxury ball if thats all you need it for (gender ratio sucks on these guys),

I don't have aipom in my own fs but I can catch you one in a friend safari if you want. Just tell me what ball/gender/ability you require.
That would be extremely helpful! I'm looking for a female technician one in a heal ball if you don't mind. What would you like in return?

Does anyone have any idea why, after about sixty eggs breeding:

Female Jolly Contrary Inkay 31/31/31/x/31/31
Male Jolly Contrary Inkay 31/31/31/31/31/31

with one holding an Everstone and the other holding a Destiny Knot (I've alternated who holds what as well as who goes into the daycare first),

I have not a gotten single egg that's 31/31/31/x/31/31? I other words, of the five stats that get passed down, SpA is passed down EVERY SINGLE TIME.

The odds of this happening (if I understand the mechanics correctly) are roughly 1 in 6,000, and I find it hard to believe I am *just that unlucky.*

with one holding an Everstone and the other holding a Destiny Knot (I've alternated who holds what as well as who goes into the daycare first),

I have not a gotten single egg that's 31/31/31/x/31/31? I other words, of the five stats that get passed down, SpA is passed down EVERY SINGLE TIME.

The odds of this happening (if I understand the mechanics correctly) are roughly 1 in 6,000, and I find it hard to believe I am *just that unlucky.*
Well, you're doing nothing wrong, so yes, you're just that unlucky. Unless maybe you've not been paying enough attention, then yeah. Your luck is just terrible.

EDIT- for "exact" mathz I came up with approximately .00178% chance of that happening. Sooooo yeah, sorry for you :(
EDIT2-and actually the chance is even less likely because the attack has a 1/32 chance of being 31 randomly anyways. Not gonna calc that, but needless to say your terrible luck impresses me. Sadly enough.

I believe you just are, I have for some reason or another have got 6Iv childrean from 3IV parents in my first batch of eggs.

Your odds are almost the chance of finding a shiny. I'd rather have the shiny xD

Are you just tossing the non contrary ones without checking the ivs? They could all be gettin your spread

Timid Helioptile w/ No egg moves (x3)
Calm Goomy w/ Iron Tail (x4)
Impish Immunity Gligar w/ Night Slash (x1)
Adamant Huge Power Marill w/ Superpower, Belly Drum, Aqua Jet (x3)
Quiet (one Brave) Honedge w/ Shadow Sneak (x1)
Jolly Blaze Chimchar w/ Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Fake Out (x4)
Adamant Pancham w/ Foul Play and Storm Throw(x3)
Happy Hour Smeargle (infinit)

Anyone want any of this crap before it's all wonder traded off? All but the Smeargle have 4-5 IV's. Quote this or leave a message on my profile if you want anything, you can choose anything you want.

I'm looking for two things, and I don't care about the IVs. Dark Void Smeargle and Flash Fire Cyndaquil. Does anyone have any of there? I can offer spitbacks 4 or 5 IVs of Female Jolly Dratini in Luxury Balls with HA and egg moves, Adamant Totodile with egg moves, Naive Bagons and Adamant Chimchars with HA and egg moves. If anyone could help me, it's be really nice. The Cyndaquil is for my Project of donating all starters with their HAs (when available), egg moves and 5 IVs perfect. Thanks a lot.

I can get you D Void smeargle for a bagon spitback
I'm looking for two things, and I don't care about the IVs. Dark Void Smeargle and Flash Fire Cyndaquil. Does anyone have any of there? I can offer spitbacks 4 or 5 IVs of Female Jolly Dratini in Luxury Balls with HA and egg moves, Adamant Totodile with egg moves, Naive Bagons and Adamant Chimchars with HA and egg moves. If anyone could help me, it's be really nice. The Cyndaquil is for my Project of donating all starters with their HAs (when available), egg moves and 5 IVs perfect. Thanks a lot.

Looking for the following:
  • 5 IV females in unique Poke Balls
  • 5 IV Males with four egg moves
I'm offering RNG breeding services (yes, I can add moves from the Move Tutor).

Would y
Would you be interested in a bold flawless male Nidoran in a pink ball with a purple top? (I forget the name)

Thanks a lot. I'll give you two of them. One Naive without egg move, and one random with Dragon Dance, ok?
I only need the one with egg moves, because I already have a flawless naive one:)

Edit: Which gender/ball did you want it in?

I'm looking for the following Pokémon/items (in order of importance):
  • Aggronite, Heracronite, & Mewtwonite Y
  • Occa, Kebia, Shuca, Coba, and Babiri Berry
  • Battle Maison items
  • most female Pokémon with 3-5 perfect IVs and a unique PokéBall
  • most Pokémon with their Hidden Abilities
I have the following Pokémon available for trade for anyone interested:
  • six male 3 IV Jolly Tyrunts with DD/Poison Fang/Fire Fang
  • a male 4 IV Jolly Tyrunts with DD/Poison Fang/Fire Fang
  • two male 3 IV Brave Honedge @ Luxury Ball
  • a male 4 IV + 0 speed IV Brave Honedges @ Luxury Ball
  • two female (modern pattern) 4 IV Timid Scatterbug with Compound Eyes @ Premier Ball
  • thirteen 4 IV Hasty Protean Froakies with Toxic Spikes @ Net Ball (x1 female, x12 male)
  • thirteen 4 IV Adamant Gale Wing Fletching @ Premier Ball (x9 female, x4 male)
  • five 4 IV Careful Gale Wing Fletching @ Premier Ball (x3 female, x2 male)
  • fourteen male 4 IV Impish Bulletproof Chespin with Spikes @ Nest Ball
  • four male 31/31/31/x/31/31 Impish Overgrow Chespin with Spikes @ Nest Ball (excellent for breeding!)
  • a male 4 IV Timid Liquid Ooze Tentacool with Rapid Spin @ Dive Ball
  • thirty-three 4 IV Timid Mega Launcher Clauncher (x20 female, x16 male)
  • six 5 IV (imperfect) Timid Mega Launcher Clauncher (x4 female, x2 male)
  • two 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Mega Launcher Clauncher (x1 female, x1 male)
  • a female 4 IV Adamant Thick Fat Swinub with Stealth Rock/Icicle Crash @ Ultra Ball
  • a female 4 IV Adamant Oblivious Swinub with Stealth Rock/Icicle Spear/Curse/Avalanche @ Premier Ball
  • three 4 IV Adamant Oblivious Swinub with Stealth Rock/Icicle Spear/Icicle Crash @ Nest Ball (x2 female, x1 male)
  • nine 4 IV Timid Natural Cure Staryu
  • two female 4 IV Impish Immunity Gligar
  • two female 3 IV Impish Immunity Gligar
  • ten 4 IV Adamant Intimidate Mawile with Fire/Ice/Thunder Fang @ Luxury Ball (x5 female, x6 male)
  • four male 5 IV (imperfect) Adamant Intimidate Mawile with Fire/Ice/Thunder Fang @ Luxury Ball
  • two 4 IV Bold Magic Guard Cleffa/Clefairy @ Heal Ball (x1 female Clefairy, x1 male Cleffa)
  • ten 4 IV Bold Friend Guard Cleffa @ Heal Ball (x8 female, x2 male)
  • a female x/31/31/31/31/31 Bold Friend Guard Cleffa @ Heal Ball
  • a female 31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold Cute Charm Cleffa @ Heal Ball
  • two male 31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold Friend Guard Cleffa @ Heal Ball
  • ten 4 IV Timid Gastly @ Moon Ball with Disable/Clear Smog/Perish Song (x5 female, x6 male)
  • two male x/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Prankster Riolu @ Luxury Ball with Vacuum Wave/Agility/Bullet Punch
  • a male x/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Steadfast Riolu @ Luxury Ball with Vacuum Wave/Agility/Bullet Punch
  • a male 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Steadfast Riolu @ Luxury Ball with Crunch/Bullet Punch
  • four male 4 IV Careful Bulbasaur @ Nest Ball with Curse/Power Whip/Ingrain/Giga Drain (x2 Chlorophyll, x2 Overgrow)
  • a male 31/31/31/x/31/x Relaxed Ferroseed @ Nest Ball with Spikes/Stealth Rock/Leech Seed
  • eighteen 3IV + 0 speed IV Relaxed Ferroseed @ Nest Ball with Spikes/Stealth Rock/Leech Seed (x12 female, x6 male)
  • two male 4 IV Bold Klefki @ Luxury Ball
  • sixteen 3 IV + 0 attack Bold Klefki @ Luxury Ball (x9 female, x8 male)
  • thirty 5 IV (imperfect) Careful Guts Larvitar with Pursuit/Curse/Dragon Dance/Stealth Rock @ Friend Ball (x16 female, x13 male)
  • seven 5 IV (imperfect) Hasty Guts Larvitar with Pursuit/Curse/Dragon Dance/Stealth Rock @ Friend Ball (x1 female, x6 male)
  • six 5 IV (imperfect) Jolly Guts Larvitar with Pursuit/Curse/Dragon Dance/Stealth Rock @ Friend Ball (x3 female, x3 male)
Send me a PM if you're interested!

Anyone want any of this crap before it's all wonder traded off? All but the Smeargle have 4-5 IV's. Quote this or leave a message on my profile if you want anything, you can choose anything you want.
I really want a smeargle. Need any items?
Any specific pokemon you are looking for? If so I could start breeding you some.

I would love a helioptile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)