Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^You know VM exists for a reason... reposting this:

LF a DWF abra & riolu for my Black version. Willing to offer anything in my thread with the exception of my legends & events. PM me if interested.
So does this thread, thank you.
So long as I'm on-topic I see no reason to PM. :]
that'll do! did you want anything in return or just any old junk?
Sorry, didn't realize it had cut so I had to take it out of my party. Good luck breeding! :)

Last edited:
Looking for these two females. No IVs required:
  • Luxury Ball Starly (Reckless)
  • Timer Ball Starly (Reckless)
Offering:
  • Shiny Timburr: Adamant [Guts], 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Male | Moves: Knock Off, Ice Punch, Drain Punch, Mach Punch
I RNG bred this Timburr in my Black game.

I could get you both
Looking for these two females. No IVs required:
  • Luxury Ball Starly (Reckless)
  • Timer Ball Starly (Reckless)
Offering:
  • Shiny Timburr: Adamant [Guts], 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Male | Moves: Knock Off, Ice Punch, Drain Punch, Mach Punch
I RNG bred this Timburr in my Black game.

2 questions:
1) what is the most recomend set for ha crawadant?
2) what its cloning? Its like train someone else poke on the ev and return it to him?

2 questions:
1) what is the most recomend set for ha crawadant?
2) what its cloning? Its like train someone else poke on the ev and return it to him?
1) This a good set I found on these forums that most of them run.

Crawdaunt @ Life Orb/Lum Berry/Splash Plate
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off
- Crabhammer
- Swords Dance/Dragon dance

2) Cloning is, well cloning. It is making an exact clone (copy) of a Pokemon.

1) This a good set I found on these forums that most of them run.

Crawdaunt @ Life Orb/Lum Berry/Splash Plate
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off
- Crabhammer
- Swords Dance/Dragon dance

2) Cloning is, well cloning. It is making an exact clone (copy) of a Pokemon.
Dragon dance is better no? Without superpower?
And cloning is like breeding?

I'm really hoping someone has Hidden Ability Rampardos, though not sure what I could trade in exchange I go by Ace and my friend code is 2423-3174-9665. Just leave something here or PM so it doesn't get lost between things. That or a hidden ability Politoed. Any help is appreciated.

does anyone have a bellossom i could do a quick trade/trade-back for the dex entry? cheers!
Hey are you still working on the dusk stones? I could get you a few (plz specify how many) (apparently I'm rlly good at this Super training thing) for ummm......a Mold Breaker Drillbur from your trade thread.

I'm really hoping someone has Hidden Ability Rampardos, though not sure what I could trade in exchange I go by Ace and my friend code is 2423-3174-9665. Just leave something here or PM so it doesn't get lost between things. That or a hidden ability Politoed. Any help is appreciated.
I have a poliwhirl in my friend safari, if that's any help

Hey, what are the most promising looking Gen VI Pokemon? I got a Greninja, Goodra, Aegislash and Talonflame already.
What about Barbaracle or Trevenant? Anything I might've missed?

Hey, what are the most promising looking Gen VI Pokemon? I got a Greninja, Goodra, Aegislash and Talonflame already.
What about Barbaracle or Trevenant? Anything I might've missed?
I'd say diggersby is also promising. Maybe klefki, tyrantrum, gourgeist, and sylveon could also be added to that list. It's hard to come up with a good amount when there's not many pokes to choose from. (Only 70 entries, even less fully evolved/pokes that don't evolve)

I'd say diggersby is also promising. Maybe klefki, tyrantrum, gourgeist, and sylveon could also be added to that list. It's hard to come up with a good amount when there's not many pokes to choose from. (Only 70 entries, even less fully evolved/pokes that don't evolve)
I heard Sableye can do the job better, Tyrantrum will probably be RU or UU, haven't played with Gourgeist and Sylveon looks nice.

I heard Sableye can do the job better, Tyrantrum will probably be RU or UU, haven't played with Gourgeist and Sylveon looks nice.
Noivern and Clawtizer are pretty good, so is Delphox (sometimes). And....yeah.....well I think that's pretty much everything with some merit in the kalos dex....

I don't know about Tyrantrum, at least for now, since it's HA isn't released yet. I'm curious to know why you included it, is there some potential I'm missing?

Noivern and Clawtizer are pretty good, so is Delphox (sometimes). And....yeah.....well I think that's pretty much everything with some merit in the kalos dex....
I really liked Clawitzer at the beginning, but it totally let me down, it's too slow and doesn't pack as much of a punch as I expected. It has to take a hit before attacking and can't always OHKO. Maybe it's more suited to a TR team.

Delphox is just an ordinary special sweeper. Even in the Battle Maison I have trouble using it. I think Chesnaught is the second best starter. It can take on even some OU sweepers and be really annoying with a combination of Rocky Helmet, Spiky Shield and Leech Seed.

I don't know about Tyrantrum, at least for now, since it's HA isn't released yet. I'm curious to know why you included it, is there some potential I'm missing?

I really liked Clawitzer at the beginning, but it totally let me down, it's too slow and doesn't pack as much of a punch as I expected. It has to take a hit before attacking and can't always OHKO. Maybe it's more suited to a TR team.

Delphox is just an ordinary special sweeper. Even in the Battle Maison I have trouble using it. I think Chesnaught is the second best starter. It can take on even some OU sweepers and be really annoying with a combination of Rocky Helmet, Spiky Shield and Leech Seed.
I really meant when its HA released :P but I guess I should have just included mons with promise at the moment XD
Also, I agree with you on chesnaught. I think his stats and move pool are better than delphoxs for their intended purpose. delphox isn't exactly slow, but if it had a bit higher it would probably be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)