BlueDryBones1's Trade Shop (Closing in 1 Week? See post #145 for Pokes available for trade)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in this guy, the female if possible.
Houndour(1M/1F) 31/x/31/31/31/31 (+Counter, Destiny Bond, Pursuit, Sucker Punch)

Please CMT. How does Meowth in a Moon Ball sound?

AegisSlash

Banned deucer.
Hey there! Glad to see I'm not the only one with a flawless HP Ice Chimchar! Well, I have a flawless female HA HP Ice Chimchar too...

Anyways, I'm interested in your HP Ice Abra, Feebas, Munna and HP Ice Pichu, and I have quite a few Bank legendaries (minus Mew and maybe Victini, can't remember atm), though not all have PokeBank exclusive moves. I also have a few 6 IV non-foreign and legit Dittos with varying natures, if you need them, that is.

Let me know if you're interested! Thanks.

Interested in:

Dusk Ball Axew(M) if you can add Iron Tail + Jolly. I have a 5IV parent you can use although female you can keep it and breed for a male.

Vital Spirit Lillipup(M) w/ the EMs you have. Though are you willing to do Luxury ball? If you need a Luxury Ball Lillipup I can get you one.

Roggenrolla(M) with Sturdy

Druddigon(M) w/ Rough Skin if you can do Impish nature

Seviper(F) w/ Infiltrator

Ducklett(F) w/ Hydration if your interested in breeding a Hidden Power onto it as well I can help but if not the way you have it is fine too.

So I'm interested in quite a lot.

What were you interested in? Then I'll see if you want less than I wanted which ones I wanted more.
I might still have the Lillipup safari.. could breed you one. Got the Roggenrolla, got your Seviper, Ducklett with hidden power... Would be slightly more difficult, have you got a specific one you want? It's got quite a nice movepool anyways I figured. =] Does your Axew female have the ball you wanted? Otherwise it might be easier if I just breed my own with Iron tail and jolly onto it. =) I'd like these... (I ask for female pokemon not to breed them.. but because I basically only battle with female mons! =P )

Psyduck(1F) 31/x/31/30/31/31 (+Clear Smog, Encore, Hypnosis, Mud Bomb) HP Electric
(female)
Wurmple 31/x/30/30-31/30/30 (No Egg Moves) HP Rock or HP Fighting
(female) Dustox? If not this one over the other below. ^^
Houndour(1M) 31/x/30/31/31/31 (+Counter, Destiny Bond, Pursuit, Sucker Punch) HP Ice (female, don't need to be hp ice, I could probably try to breed a new hp onto it!)
Wurmple (1F - Evolves to Silcoon)31/x/31/31/31/31 (No Egg Moves) (female)

Wow got a lot of attention today :o

For all new offers today seeing my normal breeding time is Thurs-Sun sorry if there is a delay to next week. Today I have to finish the HP Grass/Electric Psyducks requested and before I do anything else I want to do Hoppip and HP Rock Wurmple and then Tangela b/c Hoppip and Tangela have been on delay for quite a while and I want to finish them as soon as I can.

Theres a lot of urs I like such as abra houndour bagon Wud u b interested in a 5iv adamant female dratini and 5iv timid ninetales
Sorry but I alreay bred 6IV Timer Ball Dratini DD/E-Speed/Aqua Jet/Iron Tail a long time ago, also already have a new Timid Vulpix offer coming.

cmt for female kricketot
Interested in a Female HA Stantler. Thought I had one incoming but sadly wasn't able to get the EMs I wanted on it which mainly were Bite and Megahorn. I did want Thrash since it gets Zen Headbutt on level up but it gots the important ones + Dream Ball so I'm fine w/o it.

CMT for: HP: Ice Abra, HP: Ice Houndour, Pidove, non - HP Houndour, please.
Sorry but seems I have near everything you have except Lotad in which I might have an offer incoming, and Zangoose who I'm looking for with Toxic Boost.

I'm interested in this guy, the female if possible.
Houndour(1M/1F) 31/x/31/31/31/31 (+Counter, Destiny Bond, Pursuit, Sucker Punch)

Please CMT. How does Meowth in a Moon Ball sound?
Already have a Meowth. Though not in Moon Ball my access to Heart Gold should make reballing it easy if I ever want to. Sorry.

Hey there! Glad to see I'm not the only one with a flawless HP Ice Chimchar! Well, I have a flawless female HA HP Ice Chimchar too...

Anyways, I'm interested in your HP Ice Abra, Feebas, Munna and HP Ice Pichu, and I have quite a few Bank legendaries (minus Mew and maybe Victini, can't remember atm), though not all have PokeBank exclusive moves. I also have a few 6 IV non-foreign and legit Dittos with varying natures, if you need them, that is.

Let me know if you're interested! Thanks.
I can do everyone except idk if someone above wanted Pichu before you. I have to check if they are still interested.

Can I have some Pokeball(if any) details on:

Swirlix

And I'm afraid I got near everything else you have on there. Except Bulbasaur w/ HP Fire but I'm looking for a Modest one w/ EMs.

Chimchar was a 4 day breeding project but the 2nd HP I ever bred(1st being HP Fire Horsea).

I already have a 6IV Ditto and a friend let me keep a HP Rock Ditto for when I breed Moon Ball Wurmple later.

Also I have a friend (same one who gave me HP Rock Ditto) who may be interested in Yveltal as he needs one for his list and asked if I can find one on this board. Ima see if he's interested in the spread you got and maybe I can show you his list if he's interested?

I might still have the Lillipup safari.. could breed you one. Got the Roggenrolla, got your Seviper, Ducklett with hidden power... Would be slightly more difficult, have you got a specific one you want? It's got quite a nice movepool anyways I figured. =] Does your Axew female have the ball you wanted? Otherwise it might be easier if I just breed my own with Iron tail and jolly onto it. =) I'd like these... (I ask for female pokemon not to breed them.. but because I basically only battle with female mons! =P )

Psyduck(1F) 31/x/31/30/31/31 (+Clear Smog, Encore, Hypnosis, Mud Bomb) HP Electric
(female)
Wurmple 31/x/30/30-31/30/30 (No Egg Moves) HP Rock or HP Fighting
(female) Dustox? If not this one over the other below. ^^
Houndour(1M) 31/x/30/31/31/31 (+Counter, Destiny Bond, Pursuit, Sucker Punch) HP Ice (female, don't need to be hp ice, I could probably try to breed a new hp onto it!)
Wurmple (1F - Evolves to Silcoon)31/x/31/31/31/31 (No Egg Moves) (female)
Good thing you let me know about Psyduck now. As I'm already breeding them for people. Should be done later today.

The HP Rock Wurmple is meant for Beautifly, the Friend Ball regular 5IV one is meant for Dustox. The only one I have evolves to Silcoon but if you rebreed there is a 50/50 chance Wurmple will evolve to the evolution of choice. I can rebreed if you want it to be Cascoon however. I can do Houndour though expect a bit of a wait as new offers today are low priority as I really need to get other projects done this weekend.

Ducklett I kinda want HP Grass. I want to eventually breed a mixed 6IV mixed set out of yours as I tried it along time ago and did pretty good on one of my NU teams. If you want to wait I can give you a Psyduck Spitback with 30 SpA later if you need it as a father.

From what I asked to what your asking seeing as I can probably pick 4 I'm leaning on:

Axew, Seviper, Ducklett, Lillipup(if you still have the safari, if not I probably do if you need help). Though I would keep Roggenrolla and if you ever decide to breed it like I asked Druddigon handy as I probably will still be interested in the future if I ever breed something new you want.

Axew is female w/ Pokeball. Unless you have a male+Jolly anything to breed with your female then you can just have my female Axew, breed for the first male and then just wait till you get a 5IV.

Last edited:

AegisSlash

Banned deucer.
Swirlix is in a regular ball, iirc. And I can breed Modest HP Fire Bulbas with Giga Drain now.
Does your friend need Yveltal for dex completion or a competitive one? I have a 31 x 31 31 31 31 Timid one. I most likely won't trade it unless it's for the mons in my sig (in which case I'll throw in more stuff.)
Wow got a lot of attention today :o

For all new offers today seeing my normal breeding time is Thurs-Sun sorry if there is a delay to next week. Today I have to finish the HP Grass/Electric Psyducks requested and before I do anything else I want to do Hoppip and HP Rock Wurmple and then Tangela b/c Hoppip and Tangela have been on delay for quite a while and I want to finish them as soon as I can.

Sorry but I alreay bred 6IV Timer Ball Dratini DD/E-Speed/Aqua Jet/Iron Tail a long time ago, also already have a new Timid Vulpix offer coming.

Interested in a Female HA Stantler. Thought I had one incoming but sadly wasn't able to get the EMs I wanted on it which mainly were Bite and Megahorn. I did want Thrash since it gets Zen Headbutt on level up but it gots the important ones + Dream Ball so I'm fine w/o it.

Sorry but seems I have near everything you have except Lotad in which I might have an offer incoming, and Zangoose who I'm looking for with Toxic Boost.

Already have a Meowth. Though not in Moon Ball my access to Heart Gold should make reballing it easy if I ever want to. Sorry.

I can do everyone except idk if someone above wanted Pichu before you. I have to check if they are still interested.

Can I have some Pokeball(if any) details on:

Swirlix

And I'm afraid I got near everything else you have on there. Except Bulbasaur w/ HP Fire but I'm looking for a Modest one w/ EMs.

Chimchar was a 4 day breeding project but the 2nd HP I ever bred(1st being HP Fire Horsea).

I already have a 6IV Ditto and a friend let me keep a HP Rock Ditto for when I breed Moon Ball Wurmple later.

Also I have a friend (same one who gave me HP Rock Ditto) who may be interested in Yveltal as he needs one for his list and asked if I can find one on this board. Ima see if he's interested in the spread you got and maybe I can show you his list if he's interested?

Good thing you let me know about Psyduck now. As I'm already breeding them for people. Should be done later today.

The HP Rock Wurmple is meant for Beautifly, the Friend Ball regular 5IV one is meant for Dustox. The only one I have evolves to Silcoon but if you rebreed there is a 50/50 chance Wurmple will evolve to the evolution of choice. I can rebreed if you want it to be Cascoon however. I can do Houndour though expect a bit of a wait as new offers today are low priority as I really need to get other projects done this weekend.

Ducklett I kinda want HP Grass. I want to eventually breed a mixed 6IV mixed set out of yours as I tried it along time ago and did pretty good on one of my NU teams. If you want to wait I can give you a Psyduck Spitback with 30 SpA later if you need it as a father.

Did you CMT? I'd be willing to trade a 6IVs regenerator Mienfoo if you like. There are a lot of Pokes I'd be willing to trade for that Houndoor. Just pm me or something.

From what I asked to what your asking seeing as I can probably pick 4 I'm leaning on:

Axew, Seviper, Ducklett, Lillipup(if you still have the safari, if not I probably do if you need help). Though I would keep Roggenrolla and if you ever decide to breed it like I asked Druddigon handy as I probably will still be interested in the future if I ever breed something new you want.

Axew is female w/ Pokeball. Unless you have a male+Jolly anything to breed with your female then you can just have my female Axew, breed for the first male and then just wait till you get a 5IV.
Excellent! I'd love a Dustox as you suggested in the friend ball if it's not too much trouble, and the other HP rock as beautifly.. Perhaps I could borrow your Axew and Houndor so that I can breed my own Houndor female instead and get started on your axew with wanted egg moves? =) I'll give them back afterwards and saves you the trouble of breeding Houndor for me. lol

Swirlix is in a regular ball, iirc. And I can breed Modest HP Fire Bulbas with Giga Drain now.
Does your friend need Yveltal for dex completion or a competitive one? I have a 31 x 31 31 31 31 Timid one. I most likely won't trade it unless it's for the mons in my sig (in which case I'll throw in more stuff.)
Need to check if one of my Swirlix requests comes through. Haven't heard in a while, in the case of no then I'll probably be interested in yours. Is the Bulbasaur in a special ball? Also just noticed Bagon and once again ... is it in a special Ball? I really want a Bagon in a matching ball. Any will do but if I were to breed it I would go Dive/Lure Ball.

With that thought if interested seeing as I have HG(if you don't have it) if I have the safari blocks and forward my DS clock today so I can get a female Bagon in a Lure Ball. Would you consider breeding it Naïve 6IV for all 4 of what you asked for (only if the person canceled on Pichu, if not you can choose something else if you want) this is only if you don't have it though as if you don't then I give all 4 for your effort. If not interested though is fine, I'll check your list again to see what else I might be interested in :)

My friend is looking for pretty much exactly what is in your sig ._. he gots almost everything else imo.

Excellent! I'd love a Dustox as you suggested in the friend ball if it's not too much trouble, and the other HP rock as beautifly.. Perhaps I could borrow your Axew and Houndor so that I can breed my own Houndor female instead and get started on your axew with wanted egg moves? =) I'll give them back afterwards and saves you the trouble of breeding Houndor for me. lol
If you want I can get you Houndour, if your not in the mood of waiting however since you said you want it for a HP is there a specific spread you want the female to have? Like what stat did you want to replace with a 30?

I want to work on Hoppip after Psyduck. Once I finish Hoppip I'll get another Wurmple. Shouldn't take long like 1/12 chance 1/24 for female though but meh.

If you want I can get you Houndour, if your not in the mood of waiting however since you said you want it for a HP is there a specific spread you want the female to have? Like what stat did you want to replace with a 30?
I was going to add HP Grass onto it. ^^ (It's what I used to run with in previous gens!)

I was going to add HP Grass onto it. ^^ (It's what I used to run with in previous gens!)
In that case I think I have a 31/x/31/x/31/31 available. Probably in my Pokebank. If you want it now as well as Axew PM me. Though really its no trouble if you want me to do Houndour. I can even breed it HP Grass myself if you want as I can just breed it with my Golduck.

In that case I think I have a 31/x/31/x/31/31 available. Probably in my Pokebank. If you want it now as well as Axew PM me. Though really its no trouble if you want me to do Houndour. I can even breed it HP Grass myself if you want as I can just breed it with my Golduck.
Well, in that case... yeah I'd love that! I just got a Rough Skin Druddigon so I'll get you that one as well if you breed the Dustox and Houndour! =] I'd like all mine female if it's okay... ? Oh and do you happen to have any Impish ditto / parent for Druddigon? If not it's ok. lol

Oh and I dont mind which ability Houndour has. =]

Last edited:
Well, in that case... yeah I'd love that! I just got a Rough Skin Druddigon so I'll get you that one as well if you breed the Dustox and Houndour! =] I'd like all mine female if it's okay... ? Oh and do you happen to have any Impish ditto / parent for Druddigon? If not it's ok. lol

Oh and I dont mind which ability Houndour has. =]
Alright, I'll let you know as things get done. I do have an Impish Ditto but with it being my only one I would like it back when we trade everything. Let me know when your want to trade so I can give you Axew.

And alright I can do all female.

A lot of orders up however. Worst case scenario is that it will be ready sometime next Thurs-Sun due to me saying there are 2 things I really want to get done as well as having to put aside some time tomorrow to work on a school project.

Last edited:
Alright, I'll let you know as things get done. I do have an Impish Ditto but with it being my only one I would like it back when we trade everything. Let me know when your want to trade so I can give you Axew.
I just figured I'd breed you the impish druddigon with skin ability, but lacking impish parent to change ability so it'd make it a lot faster and easier if you had one. lol I've added your FC alrdy. =)

Just an update to everyone that posted orders. IF you haven't replied to what I asked for I assume you aren't interested, please contact me on your offers after I ask what I want/you state what your looking for for something I ask so I know your interested

In other words I only start breeding when I get a clear A-ok on whether your ok with the trades or not.

DEMo_Gorgon47:

Psyduck(F) - Done
Clamperl(F) - Done
Seedot(F) - In Stock

Trevenant Forest

Psyduck pair - done
Clamperl(F) - done

varj

Scraggy - haven't gotten to it yet, need to finish Hoppip+Something else before I get to it, I'll PM when ready

Miria

Psyduck(F) - WIP
Houndour HP Grass - After Hoppip
Wurmple HP Rock - After Houndour
Wurmple->Dustox ->After Beautifly

On another note I'm getting a ton of HP Electric/Grass Male Psyducks, but yet still no females :(

Also although I said this before I should stick by it this time but if its not in stock other than what is above I wont be breeding anything until all else is finished. If you want something I do not currently have in stock please wait until I finish as don't want to stress about what I have to get done with my limited time to be on.

Last edited:
Still breeding Psyducks,

So far I got

1x 5IV Male no HP Cloud 9
2x Male HP Grass Cloud 9
3x Male HP Electric Cloud 9
1x Female HP Grass Damp

Not a single Cloud 9 Female and I started yesterday :l

EDIT: Finally got the first cloud 9 female. Has HP Grass. After the next one I can finally finish breeding these. Don't want to breed any more females so after the next one I wont take any female Psyduck offers for quite a while as these pushed me back far more than expected. I'll be lucky now if I even finish Hoppip this weekend.

Last edited:
I don't mind having a different HP on my Psyduck Blue. =) Guess I don't mind the ability either, could be changed with ability capsule... And I can give your Ditto back whenever! Do you want Axew back too?

Actually.. if I could borrow your male Psyduck with HP grass it'd be easier to get that onto Ducklett? ^^

Last edited:
I don't mind having a different HP on my Psyduck Blue. =) Guess I don't mind the ability either, could be changed with ability capsule... And I can give your Ditto back whenever! Do you want Axew back too?
Yeah but I assume most people dont want to use Ability Capsule. If I don't get it by the end of today I'll postpone it till later and nah you can keep Axew if you want :]

Ditto however I need though as I have nothing in Field Group with Impish Furfrou... but still I have so few impish Pokémon would be hard to get w/o it but you can hold onto it till we trade everything at once.

Yeah but I assume most people dont want to use Ability Capsule. If I don't get it by the end of today I'll postpone it till later and nah you can keep Axew if you want :]

Ditto however I need though as I have nothing in Field Group with Impish Furfrou... but still I have so few impish Pokémon would be hard to get w/o it but you can hold onto it till we trade everything at once.
Alrighty I'll trade it with the rest then. =] Just in case you needed it I wanted to let you know. lol

Alrighty I'll trade it with the rest then. =] Just in case you needed it I wanted to let you know. lol
Alright, and actually I finally hatched the 2nd Psyduck fully checked and everything HP Grass. Started breeding them yesterday around this time ._.

Now Ima finish Hoppip's EMs and take a break for the rest of the day. Once I finish Hoppip tomorrow I'll start on the rest of your order. Expect for it to be finished sometime next weekend as I might not have enough time to finish it before Monday with me being able to breed only Thurs-Sun.

Alright, and actually I finally hatched the 2nd Psyduck fully checked and everything HP Grass. Started breeding them yesterday around this time ._.

Now Ima finish Hoppip's EMs and take a break for the rest of the day. Once I finish Hoppip tomorrow I'll start on the rest of your order. Expect for it to be finished sometime next weekend as I might not have enough time to finish it before Monday with me being able to breed only Thurs-Sun.
hehe fair enough.. and I know what you mean.. I've just been breeding for the right gender on Druddigon.. for 4 hours straight without getting the correct result! WITH perfect parents. ><

AegisSlash

Banned deucer.
Need to check if one of my Swirlix requests comes through. Haven't heard in a while, in the case of no then I'll probably be interested in yours. Is the Bulbasaur in a special ball? Also just noticed Bagon and once again ... is it in a special Ball? I really want a Bagon in a matching ball. Any will do but if I were to breed it I would go Dive/Lure Ball.

With that thought if interested seeing as I have HG(if you don't have it) if I have the safari blocks and forward my DS clock today so I can get a female Bagon in a Lure Ball. Would you consider breeding it Naïve 6IV for all 4 of what you asked for (only if the person canceled on Pichu, if not you can choose something else if you want) this is only if you don't have it though as if you don't then I give all 4 for your effort. If not interested though is fine, I'll check your list again to see what else I might be interested in :)

My friend is looking for pretty much exactly what is in your sig ._. he gots almost everything else imo.

I want to work on Hoppip after Psyduck. Once I finish Hoppip I'll get another Wurmple. Shouldn't take long like 1/12 chance 1/24 for female though but meh.
Actually, I do have SS and BW2, but my pass expired the day before yesterday. So I can gen a flawless female and breed it with a 6 IV Ditto to try get flawless if I had Bank, but yeah...

AegisSlash

Banned deucer.
I have a Nest Ball flawless Modest HP Fire Venusaur, but male and non KB unfortunately. I might start breeding perfect HP Ice Mienfoos onceI purchase a new pass.

well but you can add thrash with smeargle is easy...
and tell me when kricketot is ready for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)