Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a bug for Gen IV OU (Beta), but in Gen IV you could Baton Pass the effects of Spider Web or Mean Look and retain the trapping effect so long as you only switched using Baton Pass. The Gen IV OU Beta ladder on Showdown operates as gen V and VI did, where the effect of Mean Look or Spider Web is lost upon the use of Baton Pass.

Ash Borer

I've heard they're short of room in hell
As of now Zoroark's illusion really messes with the 6 overworld sprites that are supposed to show the opponent's team, and which are still able to fight.

Sometimes knocked out pokes will appear alive if zoroark was disguised as them, and sometimes zoroark's overworld sprite turns into what is it is disguised as.

There's something wrong with sim and how it calcs damage, at least when it comes to klefki vs a Xerneas.

This is what Honko's calc gives me
0 Atk Klefki Play Rough vs. 152 HP / 0 Def Fairy Aura Xerneas: 112-133 (25.9 - 30.8%) -- guaranteed 4HKO
(112, 114, 115, 117, 118, 120, 120, 121, 123, 124, 126, 127, 129, 130, 132, 133)

Hand calcing matches this: (42 * 1.3 * 90 * 196 / 226 / 50 + 2) * 1.5 * .85 = 111,223....

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-94675619

replay shows a 21% damage average

There's something wrong with sim and how it calcs damage, at least when it comes to klefki vs a Xerneas.

This is what Honko's calc gives me
0 Atk Klefki Play Rough vs. 152 HP / 0 Def Fairy Aura Xerneas: 112-133 (25.9 - 30.8%) -- guaranteed 4HKO
(112, 114, 115, 117, 118, 120, 120, 121, 123, 124, 126, 127, 129, 130, 132, 133)

Hand calcing matches this: (42 * 1.3 * 90 * 196 / 226 / 50 + 2) * 1.5 * .85 = 111,223....

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-94675619

replay shows a 21% damage average
Should be fixed on next restart.

This about Defog mechanics. In a recent battle I used Defog against a Magic Bounce Espeon, it was bounced and my opponent's Reflect and Light Screen were not removed. I don't think this should have happened; I'm not sure about this, but shouldn't Defog remove screens on both sides of the field?

Here's the replay (turn 14):
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-95139792

In 3v3 singles (don know about 44 doubles),
if you get disconnected at the team preview, when you refresh youl only be able to select the 1st pokemon, not the other 2, which will then automatically be the 1st and 2nd pokemon listed in your team preview.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uubeta-95361172

Turn 5, Houndoom (base 95) outspeeds my Victini (base 100) on the turn it mega evolves. From what I understand, a mega evolution's speed doesn't kick in until the following turn. I checked teambuilder immediately after the battle, and I'm Naive Choice Band with 252+. (I won't bother posting a screenshot because it could be changed after the fact, for all you know.)

Not sure if this is actually a bug or I'm the unluckiest person alive, but whenever I freeze someone as a side effect of Ice beam, The pokemon instantly thaws out the very same turn the majority of the time.

breh

強いだね
Not sure if this is actually a bug or I'm the unluckiest person alive, but whenever I freeze someone as a side effect of Ice beam, The pokemon instantly thaws out the very same turn the majority of the time.
Unlucky; it's the chance of missing Stone Edge (iirc).

http://snag.gy/PVTg0.jpg I don't know how to post hide tags, but this is something that's been happening a lot today and recently. I'm unable to accept or receive any challenges, they all wind up looking like this. I apologize if this doesn't belong here or isn't a bug, but its never happened before this occurrence.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
This started happening recently. In Doubles when you're down to your last mon, its dead partner's attack command pops up even though it's knocked out :|

http://puu.sh/7m0MQ.png

Here Volcarona is dead, but it still asks me to choose a move x_x

MoxieInfinite

Banned deucer.
I've asked this myself, it can't possibly be 10% like I've heard?
More like 50% chance first turn, and then 10% every other turn.

I've been experiencing a glitch were on Greninja and Rotom W, (as the ones ive tested) HP fire, ice and ground have all turned into HP dragon

Are you sure you haven't been setting your Attack IVs to 0 instead of 2/3 by mistake? That's the first thing I could come up with.

EDIT Xicashina : If you change your IVs after you selected a Hidden Power (such as changing your Attack IVs to 0 to minimize Foul Play/confusion damage), the teambuilder might not reflect that you've changed the Hidden Power and you'll only see it on a battle.

Last edited:

sirDonovan

Wonder
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnus
There was a little bit of a bug when one of my friends used Sky Drop on a Mega Mawile. The Mega Mawile used Sucker Punch prior to the Sky Drop's damage, and afterwards, Sky Drop hits the partner Gastrodon.

(Occurs on Turn 7)
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/smogondoublessuspecttest-95883086
I've recreated this several times and the only way that Sky Drop hits the partner is if they are accidentally selected on the second turn of the attack. I don't see any errors in the coding related to Sucker Punch, so I'm assuming that's what happened to your friend.

No Guard does not seem to behave correctly.

If I have a Pokemon mid-air from Sky Drop (Or, I would guess any semi-invulnerable turn) and another Pokemon with No Guard, and the enemy Pokemon uses a move that hits both the No Guard Pokemon and the other Pokemon, the attacker penetrates the semi-invulnerability as if it had No Guard. Worse yet, this applies even if the attacker is the one lifted in the air by Sky Drop! That is, it can attack from in mid-air because one of its targets has No Guard.

I am not in a position to test this on an actual cart, but I am almost certain that is just not how No Guard behaves.

EDIT: Aaaand a new glitch: I can target a Pokemon that's currently midair from Sky Drop with Sky Drop, and it will lift it into the sky even though it's already in the air. And then the Pokemon that lifted it into the air in the first place will try to attack and do no damage. Meanwhile, this can be used to leave a target trapped midair forever.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this was brought to attention, but I didn't see it in the OP; Knock Off doesn't remove the opponent's item if the user faints. For example: My Landorus-T uses Knock Off on a Ferrothorn who is holding a Rocky Helmet. My Lando faints because of all the damage done by Iron Barbs and the Rocky Helmet, but it doesn't remove the item from Ferro. If this mechanic (if I can call it that) works the same if one would faint trying to remove hazards, disregard this. Or at least it should be mentioned in the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)