Trading legends events shinys and more, now lf tcg codes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm trading stuff (10/10 intro.)

Couple of things:
~I'd appreciate it if nobody attempted to scam me (I like to think I'm good at spotting it, but if you get one over on me gg I guess.)
~I'm not listing everything I have, so if I say nty I don't require your input on how lucky I am that you even took time out of your day to offer, and how I wouldn't know a good offer if it crawled out of my butt.
~I clone before I trade, if that's not kosher for you I'm sorry, this also means you may have to wait as I don't have permanent access to a second ds, sorry.
~Stuff I trade I trade for equal, if I have a HP pokemon, I want another HP pokemon, not 2 or 3 5iv pokemon. I realised how stupid this is as there's no actual hierarchy, so offer what you will, you will, but stick to it sort of loosely I guess.
~I use an iPad primarily, this means I can't always click links or copy and so please make your links easy to type in, if they're too long I'd appreciate it if you could condense them using tinyurl.
I know this might sound rude, but hey ho, if you haven't read this and it's clear in your response, I'm not gonna reply.

Moving swiftly on, here are the lists categorised, I've not listed my 5iv shinies, I have too many to be frank so if you leave requests I'll have a look, if I do t have them I'll do my best to track them down for you.
Hidden Power Pokemon Shiny:
~Pokemon; ability, nature, hp type, spread, set, notes, OT, ID
~Greninja; protean, Hasty, Fire, 31 31 30 30 31 30, Special biased mixed sweeper, has t-spikes, in a diveball OT: Based#God420, ID: 26323
Event Pokemon gen 6 only:
~Pokemon, event, event item/move, UT/T, OT, ID
~Inkay; PCTB, happy hour, UT, OT: PCTB, ID: 11223
~Celebi; pokebank, Hold back, UT, Timid, 31 X 25-29 31 31 31 OT: BigHaller, ID: 33871
~Celebi; pokebank, Hold back, UT, Calm, 31 X 29 31 31 31 31, OT: Franklyn, ID: 06832
~Pikachu; Birthday, celebrate, UT, OT: Japanese characters ID: 10123
~Garchomp; corocoro, dragon fang, UT, OT: Bizarre characters, ID 11153
~Sylveon; XY sylveon, weakness policy, UT, OT: XY, ID: 01044
~Garchomp; Singapore, dragon fang, UT, OT: XY ID: 01244
Legendary Pokemon gen 6 only:
~Pokemon; ability, nature, spread, set, OT, ID
~Xerneas; Fairy aura, Timid, 31 X 31 31 31 31 Scarf sweeper, OT: Sunny3oy(male sex symbol) ID 46460
~Zygarde; Aura break, adamant 6iv, idk zygarde sets, trophy I guess, OT: Luca, ID: 11321
~Xerneas; Fairy Aura, Hasty, 31 31 31 31 31 31, Mixed sweeper, OT: J, ID:30885
~Articuno; pressure, Modest, 31 X 30 31 31 31, bulky special sweeper
HP Legendary Pokemon gen 6 only:
~Pokemon; ability, nature, hp type, spread, set, OT, ID
~Zapdos; pressure, timid, Ice, 31 X 26 31 31 31scarfed/fast sweeper, OT: Bronson, ID 34136
~Zapdos; pressure, modest, ice, 31 X 0 31 31 31 bulky sweeper, OT: Y, ID: 60113
~Yveltal; dark aura, modest, steel 31 X 31 31 30 31, bulky sweeper, OT: Veleste, ID: 33272
~Zapdos; pressure, bold, 31 31 31 31 31 24
Notes:
~Modest Zapdos is ev'd and in a pokeball (has memories)
~Greninja (hasty) is in a diveball
~all events are in cherish ball, except celebi, in luxury ball
LF:
~Torchic; from the launch event, must have 4iv+ (Missing SpAtt/Att, depending one nature, and either hp, def, spdef, I would prefer these to be 25+, but will settle) and have a viable nature, UT is prefered, but ev'd, is ok.
~Articuno, Bold
~other events, gen 6.
~A physical nature mewtwo, with ivs to suit, since it's postgamd and easy to SR, 5ivs -SpAtt.
~Any other unusual stuff.
~Anyone in Japan that preordered the latest movie.

Last edited:

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Heyo, you need to list more in regards to Pokemon: IVs, natures, OT, ID No. are the biggest requirements. Please take the time to review the rules on the Wifi Forum and Trade Threads to ensure your thread complies. Failure to do so within the next 24 hours will result in a locked thread.

P.S. If you suspect a hack, don't put it on here.

Heyo, you need to list more in regards to Pokemon: IVs, natures, OT, ID No. are the biggest requirements. Please take the time to review the rules on the Wifi Forum and Trade Threads to ensure your thread complies. Failure to do so within the next 24 hours will result in a locked thread.
Sure, sorry wasn't aware there was anything I had to compliant with, do I need OT's within my pastebin too?

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
What exactly are ya looking for? I have lots of shiny 5IV Kalos bred mons, ould you do 2:1 for that zygarde?

Last edited:
What exactly are ya looking for? I have lots of shiny 5IV Kalos bred mons, ould you do 2:1 for that zygarde?
There's nothing on there that I need, or that jumps out tbh, I just wanna do something different to collecting 5iv shinies, it is literally the infinite task, I'm only really after stuff that can't be bred, with the exception of hp pokes

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
There's nothing on there that I need, or that jumps out tbh, I just wanna do something different to collecting 5iv shinies, it is literally the infinite task, I'm only really after stuff that can't be bred, with the exception of hp pokes
Nono, my thread is only a list of breedables, I don't offer my shinies :
If you're looking for HP shinies, the best I have is an HP Rock HA treecko.

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I highly doubt it but your

~Celebi; pokebank, Hold back, UT, Calm, 31 X 29 31 31 31 31, OT: Franklyn, ID: 06832

for one of

~Yveltal; dark aura, modest, 31 15 31 31 31 31, OT: Love, ID: 10248 (nicknameable)
~Xerneas; fairy aura, Modest, 31 31 31 31 31 31, OT: Naga, ID: 09210

Interested? :o

I highly doubt it but your

for one of

~Yveltal; dark aura, modest, 31 15 31 31 31 31, OT: Love, ID: 10248 (nicknameable)
~Xerneas; fairy aura, Modest, 31 31 31 31 31 31, OT: Naga, ID: 09210

Interested? :o
I'm sorry, nty those spreads are too common, and celebi was a pain to get

fine with me , going online
just in case my fc is 1736-1551-9701
ign gerardo
tell me if u are trading him today shiny, cos he told me he need to clone his celebi and will trade with me next week lol. if u got them, pm me in gamefaqs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)