Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if a Feebas bred/RNGed in 5th generation can turn into an Oblivious one upon transfer? When RNG Reporter states ability 1 instead of 0, it would still always be Swift Swim in 5th generation. But the data for ability 1 must be in its PID, so I don't really understand. Hidden Power Grass / shiny breeding would be such a pain in XY, so I'm crossing my fingers for this one (I don't have X/Y yet though, so I can't try it myself).

Anyone got a female Snorunt spitback in a nice ball? ^^
Hi! I have this one:
  • Snorunt: Timid [Moody], 31/xx/31/31/31/31 | Female | Premier Ball | Egg moves: Switcheroo, Weather Ball, Disable, Spikes
I was interested in your female Supersize Pumpkaboo.

Does anyone know if a Feebas bred/RNGed in 5th generation can turn into an Oblivious one upon transfer? When RNG Reporter states ability 1 instead of 0, it would still always be Swift Swim in 5th generation. But the data for ability 1 must be in its PID, so I don't really understand. Hidden Power Grass / shiny breeding would be such a pain in XY, so I'm crossing my fingers for this one (I don't have X/Y yet though, so I can't try it myself).
The ability capsule should work just fine on transfer pokemon.

Actually HP breeding in XY is pretty easy, and Shiny breeding is a little costly (buy a Power Saves), but all in all it's not that bad.

Does anyone have a 5 iv Deino/Gible line with earth power? I can offer things in my thread
i have a ton of pending trades going on, but I can breed you a modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 deino w/earth power. can you breed me the adamant turtwig w/ the egg moves? (shell armor would be great)
PS this will take time

Hi friends,
Not sure if this is the correct thread to ask, but can anyone suggest a good EV spread for calm Venusuar this gen? I'm fairly new to gen 6.
Thanks for your input in advance :)

I run 252/252/6 hp/sp def/def Nd its not optimized but its amazing
wow, thanks for such a quick response! That's what I was thinking, bulky on the special side. But with so many dangerous physical attackers out there, I am really tempted to go mixed wall. But I don't know much about jump points and things like that...

wow, thanks for such a quick response! That's what I was thinking, bulky on the special side. But with so many dangerous physical attackers out there, I am really tempted to go mixed wall. But I don't know much about jump points and things like that...
You can go mixed wall but talonflame is gonna beat you anyway, and I feel like thick fat is more beneficial with the special spread..of course thats assuming youre gonna use mega Sault, and if youre going defensive thats def the way to go

Looking for a flawless jolly technician ambipom (or run away aipom) with knock off, fake out and double hit. I'm seriously willing to breed ANY flawless pokemon you want for it. I just can't do ungendered, hidden power specific, legendary. I can do poke bank pokemon but I can't do move tutor moves. I've been looking for one for forever with no success and I know there has to be one out there somewhere! If you can help or at least direct me to a thread that can help that would be much appreciated. Thanks!

I used to use that exact same venusaur and I didn't really care for it to be honest. I found umbreon to be a much better special wall and it's a great cleric. Not trying to persuade you to not use mega venasaur, just putting in my two cents.

You can go mixed wall but talonflame is gonna beat you anyway, and I feel like thick fat is more beneficial with the special spread..of course thats assuming youre gonna use mega Sault, and if youre going defensive thats def the way to go
Yeah it will be defensive mega venusuar. Okay I am leaning towards specially defensive now. Just one last question. The analysis here suggest a Bold nature with this spread 252 HP / 68 Def / 188 SpD. What would the ev spread need to be in order to achieve the same overall stats or similer overall stats with a calm nature?

@ TrueKite, thanks for the recomendation, I love Umbreon too! But the problem is that I never got B2 or W2, hence I can't get foul play on it... This mean I currently have one with taunt, heal bell, wish and... wait for it... PAYBACK... sigh...

Yeah it will be defensive mega venusuar. Okay I am leaning towards specially defensive now. Just one last question. The analysis here suggest a Bold nature with this spread 252 HP / 68 Def / 188 SpD. What would the ev spread need to be in order to achieve the same overall stats or similer overall stats with a calm nature?

@ TrueKite, thanks for the recomendation, I love Umbreon too! But the problem is that I never got B2 or W2, hence I can't get foul play on it... This mean I currently have one with taunt, heal bell, wish and... wait for it... PAYBACK... sigh...
Is your Umbreon still on a gen 5 cart? I can tutor Foul Play on it for you.

Is your Umbreon still on a gen 5 cart? I can tutor Foul Play on it for you.
Wow, that's so generous of you! I have a clone of it in gen 5, but sadly the original is in gen 6 already, just hope Pokemon Z would have a foul play tutor... If you could help me then I must offer something in return. I'll send you pm so I don't clog up this thread :)
But can someone help me solve the ev question above? Been playing pokemon for years but only just getting into battles, kinda of a noob...

I used to use that exact same venusaur and I didn't really care for it to be honest. I found umbreon to be a much better special wall and it's a great cleric. Not trying to persuade you to not use mega venasaur, just putting in my two cents.
Venusaur isn't really designed to be a wall though, he's a tank. he can soak hits and heal them off while dishing out tons of damage. Theres a reason he's so high in usage. Calm isn't a great nature for him though because you want to be able to mix in Earthquake, even on special sets. I like Quiet myself, but Sassy is good too if you want something even tankier.

Venusaur isn't really designed to be a wall though, he's a tank. he can soak hits and heal them off while dishing out tons of damage. Theres a reason he's so high in usage. Calm isn't a great nature for him though because you want to be able to mix in Earthquake, even on special sets. I like Quiet myself, but Sassy is good too if you want something even tankier.
Nah youre right. I learned that the hard way. Ha ha. I've run into a lot of mega venasaurs though and I've never run into one with earthquake yet. Put in hind sight I never ran my venusaur with synthesis so maybe that's why it didn't work for me.

looking for charizardite y, willing to trade 5iv vulpix (timid), snorlax (adamant), dratini (adamant) larviatar (adamant), eevee (bold), beldum (adamant), feebas (bold), bulbsaur (modest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)