Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew0003

Banned deucer.
In need of a calm Latias with trick and defog....also need a azumarill with huge power and adamant nature and I would like it to know aqua jet and belly drum...also need garchomp adamant with outrage....also need a careful nature scizor...also need modest thundurus with hidden power ice..I can take them at lower levels but the higher the better..I can trade dream world stuff and legendaries some are not the best natured however
Still up for trading however the Marill problem is solved can trade for the others trying to restructure a team I like on showdown so can trade....

can anyone trade me MewTwo Y stone? I currently have bad iv female apricot ball Pokemon for trade or 5th gen legendaries
from this link https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=box&bid=5&u=chev4
that I personally caught.

LEVEL BALL:kanga and larvaitar.
MOON BALL: larvitar, sneasel misdreaves, hondour, heracross koffing and horsea.
LURE BALL: tentacool.
FAST BALL: magmar and growlithe
LOVE BALL: Chansey and aipom.
FRIEND BALL: ralts.

EDIT: I received a Starf Berry. Thanks again Colossus.

Would anyone be able to trade a Starf Berry?

I am holding a tournament and I run a gym and wanted to offer Lansat Berries and Starf Berries as prizes.

I do have a Lansat Berry, currently farming for more.

I also have some nice IV bred Pokémon to offer as trade. I have a couple 6x31 Goomy.

PM me please to setup a trade.

Last edited:
Thinking of making a baton pass team to use against friends. Lemme know what you think:
  • Scolipede - speed boost
    • Baton pass, iron defense, protect, substitute
  • Espeon - magic bounce
    • Baton pass, calm mind, stored power, wish
  • Sylveon - cute charm
    • Baton pass, stored power , calm mind, substitute
  • Absol (mega) - magic bounce
    • Sucker punch, ice beam, flamethrower, night slash
  • Gorebyss - swift swim
    • baton pass, shell smash, surf, ice beam
  • No idea what to do here.

Since I'm battling with friends, I don't wanna have a crazy over powering team. Just something fun to play. My friends and I also agreed not to use legends which are unavailable in gen 6, so that is also something that I had to keep in mind. Celebi is ok though since it was available from poke bank promo.

Thinking of making a baton pass team to use against friends. Lemme know what you think:
  • Scolipede - speed boost
    • Baton pass, iron defense, protect, substitute
  • Espeon - magic bounce
    • Baton pass, calm mind, stored power, wish
  • Sylveon - cute charm
    • Baton pass, stored power , calm mind, substitute
  • Absol (mega) - magic bounce
    • Sucker punch, ice beam, flamethrower, night slash
  • Gorebyss - swift swim
    • baton pass, shell smash, surf, ice beam
  • No idea what to do here.

Since I'm battling with friends, I don't wanna have a crazy over powering team. Just something fun to play. My friends and I also agreed not to use legends which are unavailable in gen 6, so that is also something that I had to keep in mind. Celebi is ok though since it was available from poke bank promo.
Soundproof Mr. Mime is pretty important to BP teams. I know you have mega Absol and espeon, but its good to have more insurance ^^ I like to play it safe :D
And I suggest ingrain Smeargle :)

EDIT: I've also used Nidoking to great success as a receiver. But that was last gen, haven't used him much this gen...

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
playing through X for the first time (had Y since release) and I'm about to catch Xerneas. just looking for anyone's opinion...

which ball? quick, dive or premier?

and I was thinking going timid but I've considered hasty just because I probably won't be going all the way through just to re-catch it anytime soon. is it worth being able to go physical if I want or should I just stick to purely special for now..?

I just hatched a four IV shiny Nidoran (female) with Hustle and a Modest nature. Usable or toss? This is without the Shiny Charm by the way.

Soundproof Mr. Mime is pretty important to BP teams. I know you have mega Absol and espeon, but its good to have more insurance ^^ I like to play it safe :D
And I suggest ingrain Smeargle :)
I like ingrain smeargle. Sounds annoying :-P. For that set, should I replace Gorebyss with smeargle? I kinda wanted Gorebyss as a quick setter for stored power if my chain got broken.
Edit :
Smeargle
Baton pass, shell smash, ingrain, spore

I like ingrain smeargle. Sounds annoying :-P. For that set, should I replace Gorebyss with smeargle? I kinda wanted Gorebyss as a quick setter for stored power if my chain got broken
yeah I know what you mean, but shell smash Gorebyss really shines under the rain though... water + ice is not great coverage...
with a smeargle theres less chance of the chain breaking :D

yeah I know what you mean, but shell smash Gorebyss really shines under the rain though... water + ice is not great coverage...
with a smeargle theres less chance of the chain breaking :D
What about the last slot on my team? I was thinking of a stand alone sweeper just in case. Maybe multiscale dnite or something.

I probatly dont have much too offer but if someone has an 6 iv ditto for me in ay language other then english you would make me realy happy with it and I might have some stuff I could offer

GIVEAWAY!
Rules:
- you can take only one poke for free. Unless we are friends =]
- I don't need anything in return. I accept female pokes in non standard balls, though, or PP Ups/Heart Scales
- add me and add a message on my profile. Or you will be ignored.1
- Format: Pokemon|Nature|Ability|IV Spread|Egg Moves|Stock

Well (ALL MALES):
Timer Ball - Larvesta|Modest|Flame Body|31/xx/30/31/30/xx - HP Rock|Morning Sun|1
Moon Ball - Horsea|Modest|Sniper or Swift Swim|31/xx/31/31/31/31|Outrage, Signal Beam, Flail, Disable|2
Lure Ball - Tentacool|Bold or Timid|Liquid Ooze|31/xx/31/31/31/31|Aqua Ring, Haze, Rapid Spin, Knock Off|1
Heavy Ball - Snorlax|Adamant|Thick Fat or Immunity|31/31/31/xx/31/31|Pursuit, Lick|1

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)