Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Bump for new page:

I'm looking for some Trick Room Pokemon. Anything with the proper IV spread, but with 0 speed IVs, or just the female with 0 speed if that's what you have.
What are you offering in return? Last time I checked I have the most expansive Trick Room collection on Smogon, I've got plenty of things to offer you in my thread :)

Is a Timid Hp Grass 29/3-4/31/26/31/31 Moltres worth keeping?
I wouldn't keep it to be honest. But I might be biased since I have been SRing for HP Fire Xerneas for 5 days now, and have gotten 3 Xerneas with 30-31 in every stat except attack, even a flawless one. So it shouldn't be too hard this generation :)

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
I wouldn't keep it to be honest. But I might be biased since I have been SRing for HP Fire Xerneas for 5 days now, and have gotten 3 Xerneas with 30-31 in every stat except attack, even a flawless one. So it shouldn't be too hard this generation :)
Okay, I'll keep resetting until I get a flawless HP Spread

is it better to run careful poison heal breloom or jolly tech breloom in this gen ? ( talonflame)
Jolly/Adamant Technician is probably your best bet, unless you're running SubSeed or SubPunch. You're going to get demolished by Talonflame either way.

Global link tourny giveaway
To celebrate the fact that I had some success in the previous global link tourny I thought I would do a giveaway..Some people here on smogon might know me well because I help them format or build a team and from what I have heard they have had very good results...In the first global link friendly tourny I entered in a while I finished with a strong record of 47 wins and 33 loses and I finished in the top 1000 and this was out of 500,000 I believe strong competitive trainers (well I think most of them were considering they entered this)...I also have just posted over 300 posts so this gives me another reason to celebrate... So the rules..
1) go to my profile page there will be a question there shortly after I post this and comment on my post first person to answer the question correctly wins my team that I entered in the gobal link tourny and the team is cloned if that matters....
2) you can post an answer or comment to my post on my profile page every five minutes because well the question is gonna be really hard so yeah you can post once every five minutes....
3)Don't pm or repost this I guess no need to clog up stuff
4) This is optional but check out my thread I just made one so I thought that I can also promote that there is not much but you can request for me or Jesse to breed you something

5)Thank you to the people that provided me with this pokemon that were used in the global link tourny and if I have success with the team which I am currently using in the ongoing Global link double battle tourny then I will have another giveaway (current record 21 and 17 not to good struggled a lot today but I think I got back into a rhythm)
My team:
Talonflame

Adamant
has gale wings of course
Name: cheese
252 attack 252 speed 6 health
31/x/31/31/31/31
recomended item life orb

one of my aces and a very powerful pokemon
flare blitz,brave bird,swords dance,roost

Mega absol

Naive
has super luck
Name:absol
31/31/31/x/31/31

recommend item absol mega stone
thought I would give it a try not the best pokemon but its decent at revenge killing and with rocks it kills most mewtwo y pokemon
swords dance, sucker punch, night slash, play rough

timid
has protean
has 252 special attack 252 speed 6 health
31/x/31/31/31/31
name:kunoichi
recommended item focus sash
ice beam,scald,dark pulse,grass knot
very strong pokemon way better then I expected it to be it put in so much work.

Jolly
has sand veil yeah that was a mess up
name: Sharkesa
31/31/31/x/31/31
stone edge, outrage,earthquake,poison jab
recommended item choice scarf
another very strong pokemon however ice types will kill this thing so fast

Impish
has sturdy
name: Skarmory
31/31/31/31/31/x
252 defense 120ish defense and health forgot those numbers sorry
roost,whirlwind,brave bird, stealth rocks
recommende item leftovers
some might say that using a stealth rocks user in a 3vs3 battle is not good well this pokemon is very strong and when I used it I was not dissapointed..

bold
never really bothered to check Ivs sorry
252 defense 252 health 6 special defense
name: Xerneas
thunderbolt, geomancy, moonblast, focus blast
recommended item power herb
probably one of the best pokemon I had to deal with ubers this pokemon did so much work best of all it was caught by me lol....

Some things to mention..
the pokemon will not have the items I mentioned however everything else I said was correct and also thank you once again people who gave me some of these pokemon you guys helped me a lot and like I said depending on how things turn out in the current global link tourny I will probably do another giveaway....
Edit: just posted the question on my profile page the question is am 3 of my top 5 favorite pokemon two of them are megas depending on how long this takes I might change the rules or give out hints and if it takes longer I will change the question thanks for participating and good luck....everyone can join

Last edited:
I have a problem, i dont know howw to catch moltres, he sometimes comes out in the wild, andi came to that cave in the island and he didnt showed up...any suggestions?

I'm looking for manetricite. I have various 5IV pokes I can offer in return (Pinsir with Quick Attack and Close Combat, Chespin with Spikes, Porygon, Beldum). PM if you are interested.

I have a few Pokemon to give away I don't need anything in return so don't worry about that :) remember to start a conversation with me and not reply to this post just makes it easier to track who wants what also can breed a different nature and nickname all of them will also take breeding requests :) Just no HP spreads possibly spreads with a 0IV but it will take me a while

Jolly PremierBall Absol EMs PlayRough BatonPass:

Male Pressure: 31/31/X/31/31/31 and X/31/31/31/31/31

MaleJustified: X/31/31/31/31/31 and 31/31/31/31/X/31

Fletchling:

Male Adamant LuxBall GaleWings 31/31/31/X/31/31

Modest DreamBall Feebas EMs Confuse Ray, Mirror Coat, Dragon Pulse, Hypnosis:

Male Oblivious 31/X/31/31/31/31

Female SwiftSwim 31/31/X/31/31/31

Timid NetBall Frisk Noibat EMs Switcheroo, Tailwind:

Males 31/X/31/31/31/31, 31/31/31/31/X/31, X/31/31/31/31/31

Female 31/31/X/31/31/31

Adamant NestBall Shroomish EMs BulletSeed:

Male Quick Feet

31/X/31/31/31/31, 31/X/31/31/31/31, 31/31/31/31/31/X

Male PoisonHeal 31/31/31/X/31/31

Thanks to pwii for the Noibat and Fletchling Breeding Mother/Father

Trade Thread:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1p7_yS0kxvvloRwiCo1qlEJOtdRJYEW6b6JxCJxAct6k/mobilebasic?pli=1

Thanks to chester0334 for the Feebas Mother

Trade Thread:http://www.smogon.com/forums/posts/5446618/

Repost for new page :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)