Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Anyone here who could help me chain bold nature onto my volcarona?I need either a ditto with the nature(any iV)or a poke of his egg group
I have bold Larvesta spitbacks. I probably have a female in a luxury ball with at least 4ivs if that suits

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
The site works fine, however, you can't receive anything from the site, since Nintendo discontinued Gen 4/5 Wifi.
You can still receive the .pkm files, for those who use digital versions of it. Or an EZ Flash 3in1, which is kinda like PowerSaves.

The site works fine, however, you can't receive anything from the site, since Nintendo discontinued Gen 4/5 Wifi.
So just to confirm, despite using a different DNS, it isn't possible to connect through wifi?
Since the shutdown first was announced I always thought it just limited the connection the Nintendos servers and that you could bypass this with connecting through a different DNS.

So just to confirm, despite using a different DNS, it isn't possible to connect through wifi?
Since the shutdown first was announced I always thought it just limited the connection the Nintendos servers and that you could bypass this with connecting through a different DNS.
Correct :/

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
This is unfortunately what I thought as well. I thought that since it was the nintendo servers that were shutting down (and not the fake one pokecheck uses) that the fake one would still work. Guess not. My life is officially over as I don't have the time to RNG all this crap that I still need.

Correct :/
Damn, if only I had known for sure. I didn't rush using instacheck as I kind of expected that I would still be able to use it at a later time. Thankfully I can use an AR (if it still works) to find out my SID for when I plan to start RNG on my Plat/White. Though, I still find it too bad that they shut down the service..

Edit: Just a random thing, noticed we're both from Norway :)

This is unfortunately what I thought as well. I thought that since it was the nintendo servers that were shutting down (and not the fake one pokecheck uses) that the fake one would still work. Guess not. My life is officially over as I don't have the time to RNG all this crap that I still need.
Well, there is always a possibility to get the stuff from fellow smogoners :)

Last edited:

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Damn, if only I had known for sure. I didn't rush using instacheck as I kind of expected that I would still be able to use it at a later time. Thankfully I can use an AR (if it still works) to find out my SID for when I plan to start RNG on my Plat/White. Though, I still find it too bad that they shut down the service..

Well, there is always a possibility to get the stuff from fellow smogoners :)
You're more likely to get water from a stone.

Art Vandelay

Banned deucer.
?? If you have the games then might as well go for it. You could get most of the stuff you need in a weekend (talking about Gen 4 RNG, heard Gen 5 was even easier)

?? If you have the games then might as well go for it. You could get most of the stuff you need in a weekend (talking about Gen 4 RNG, heard Gen 5 was even easier)
Couldn´t he even RNG over the next years, as long as he has the games/handheld systems to transfer the Pokemon step by step to the newest edition? I don´t see why we should quit RNG in any 4th gen onward game.

Couldn´t he even RNG over the next years, as long as he has the games/handheld systems to transfer the Pokemon step by step to the newest edition? I don´t see why we should quit RNG in any 4th gen onward game.
Of course we can still RNG :) we just need to RNG our TID/SIDs in order to actually know what our new SID is if we restart our games :) Can't use pokecheck for that anymore..

Art Vandelay

Banned deucer.
yeah buddy, re read my post again, that's pretty much what I was telling him. I'm still RNGing in my Plat/HG cart

EDIT Back before this Pokecheck nonsense, we used AR to tell SID. So don't see the point on crying over Wifi gone

I've tried RNG numerous times. I just don't understand it. Breeding in 6th gen is simple, and I can do that easily.
RNGing is pretty simple if you follow the guides exactly :) if you try and are having problems, PM me and I'll try and help :)

yeah buddy, re read my post again, that's pretty much what I was telling him. I'm still RNGing in my Plat/HG cart

EDIT Back before this Pokecheck nonsense, we used AR to tell SID. So don't see the point on crying over Wifi gone
I don't even know how to use the AR to check SID, but in gen 4 one should really abuse TID/SID anyways to get good shiny spreads :)
Oh, and can you call a girl "buddy"? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)