Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, anyone have a Calm 5/6 IV Heatran with Stealth Rock for trade? I've got a lot to offer, including stuff that isn't listed in my thread since I've been inactive for a while. Flawless shinies, competitive legends, regular battle ready mons, items etc. Thanks :)

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
This is off topic, but it seriously amazes me how many people type while they're on their phones. My fingers are so fat I usually press the wrong key. I just end up getting frustrated and it takes forever LOL.

Also wanted to say I have hatching power 3 and exp power 3 (the two powers I use the most) now. I'm willing to share if this will help you.

If you have the time that'd be great! No rush though, just if you have the time. :)

Edit: IVs and Nature don't matter at all, just for the record. I'm always happy to do those myself :).
i actually got one right now, if you want to cut time for both of yall. Ferroseed, i mean.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Last edited:
Oi Smogon!

Does anyone have a Torterra with Stealth Rock and Leech Seed? Or even just a Ferroseed with both of those Egg Moves? I have a shiny Torterra I'm looking to part with, or some 5IV duplicates I have lying around. PM me!
oops! Wrong person! sorry, lol. But, yeat I do have a Ferroseed, with 4iv, and those moves if you want to cut time for both of yall

I'm taking it that no body has thought about a move set for Zebstrika on Pokemon x/y yet, right?

In that case, I think I'll just ask for people's opinion about what moveset it should have on Pokemon x/y.

What moveset, ability, and nature do you think Zebstrika should have? (Out of my curiosity)

Zebstrika:
Nature:
Ability:
Moveset:

EDIT:
Oh yes, and what pokeball do you think matches Zebstrika?
Luxury ball, Ultra ball, or Premiere ball?

Best ball?
Agreeing with .com on this one. I bred mine in a Premier ball.
Might have a female Premier ball spitback with a sultry assortment of eggmoves or two leftover if needed. Bred a ton for the May International.

I'm taking it that no body has thought about a move set for Zebstrika on Pokemon x/y yet, right?

In that case, I think I'll just ask for people's opinion about what moveset it should have on Pokemon x/y.

What moveset, ability, and nature do you think Zebstrika should have? (Out of my curiosity)

Zebstrika:
Nature:
Ability:
Moveset:

EDIT:
Luxury, imo.
Zebstrika is completely devoid of all thing representing a movepool, so Wild Charge / Protect / Overheat / Volt Switch with Life Orb or Magnet on a Naive set is about as 'good' as it gets. Lightningrod is more useful in Doubles, Motor Drive or Sap Sipper for Singles.
Mega Manectric created even less of a reason to use it. Same shitty movepool, but with better stats and sort of has 2 abilities as well.

Last edited:

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Has anyone managed to get a ribbon deluxe pokepuff? Supposedly you earn them by getting a perfect score in any of the "unlimited" level mini games. I suck at these games so I can't earn one LOL.

thanks guys, gonna go with premier!
also thanks ProjectTitan for offering, but my friend got one and is going to give me

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

I want to breed this awesome shiny next, help me decide? I'm kinda leaning towards Net Ball but I can't decide for sure haha

Zebstrika:
Nature:
Ability:
Moveset:

EDIT:
Oh that's okay. It's the thought that counts. Thanks btw
Agreeing with .com on this one. I bred mine in a Premier ball.
Might have a female Premier ball spitback with a sultry assortment of eggmoves or two leftover if needed. Bred a ton for the May International.

Luxury, imo.
Zebstrika is completely devoid of all thing representing a movepool, so Wild Charge / Protect / Overheat / Volt Switch with Life Orb or Magnet on a Naive set is about as 'good' as it gets. Lightningrod is more useful in Doubles, Motor Drive or Sap Sipper for Singles.
Mega Manectric created even less of a reason to use it. Same shitty movepool, but with better stats and sort of has 2 abilities as well.
Thanks

I want to breed this awesome shiny next, help me decide? I'm kinda leaning towards Net Ball but I can't decide for sure haha
Dusk ball. because it matches the color scheme

I need a Luxio/Shinx female with Guts in an Ultra ball, unfortunately I don't have access to one in the safaris I have. You can pick a breedable from my thread and I can offer Bp items as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)