Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, I really need a gastly with Perish song and disable. IV's don't matter although if you have a flawless one you want to trade I will be happy to trade you another flawless pokemon for it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Looking for a Calm and Modest Ditto, good IV's would be nice but any IV's would be fine.
I can give you breeding rejects with eggmoves in return. I have quite a few, generally Pokemon in the OU tier so just ask and I might have it. :)

Edit: Been Helped

Last edited:
I will trade any shiny in my thread for flawless breeds of these two
Litwick - quiet - flash fire - 31/x/31/31/31/0
Solosis - relaxed/quiet(relaxed is preferred) - overcoat- 31/x/31/31/31/0
I'm trying to make a doubles trick room team and I've had a lot trouble getting these two so I'm willing to trade something really nice for them. If anyone can help me out please let me know, thanks:)

Hi Guys,

I am LF a HA Slowpoke and am offering a Adamant HA Fletchling.

I also am willing to trade a 5 iv adamant Gale wing Fletching if the slowbro has 5 max ivs.

Thanks in advance!

I will trade any shiny in my thread for flawless breeds of these two
Litwick - quiet - flash fire - 31/x/31/31/31/0
Solosis - relaxed/quiet(relaxed is preferred) - overcoat- 31/x/31/31/31/0
I'm trying to make a doubles trick room team and I've had a lot trouble getting these two so I'm willing to trade something really nice for them. If anyone can help me out please let me know, thanks:)
I have ideal parents for the Solosis and can get you either nature easy - you said relaxed is preffered so I'll do that. Just give me a bit. :P
It'l be in a Nest Ball with Acid Armor, Helping Hand, and Trick, if that matters.

I do have a HP Fighting Heat Wave Luxury Ball female Chandelure [31/x/30/30/30/30] as a Gen 5 capture RNG I could breed for you. It'd take a while to get your desired spread due to its current IVs / not in the mood to breed that atm, but I can give you a spitback if you like, or some other users have been asking about Heat Wave Litwick and someone may have extras.

I have ideal parents for the Solosis and can get you either nature easy - you said relaxed is preffered so I'll do that. Just give me a bit. :P
It'l be in a Nest Ball with Acid Armor, Helping Hand, and Trick, if that matters.

I do have a HP Fighting Heat Wave Luxury Ball female Chandelure [31/x/30/30/30/30] as a Gen 5 capture RNG I could breed for you. It'd take a while to get your desired spread due to its current IVs / not in the mood to breed that atm, but I can give you a spitback if you like, or some other users have been asking about Heat Wave Litwick and someone may have extras.
Thank you soon much, the solosis sounds great and a spit back would be fine for litwick:) thanks again and just let me know what you want in return

could anyone check my tsv for me? i bought a new Y game and i'd like to know my trainer info, but i dont have powersaves :o

if anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated! :)

Hey all, I really need a gastly with Perish song and disable. IV's don't matter although if you have a flawless one you want to trade I will be happy to trade you another flawless pokemon for it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I have a 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Timid Male that fits your specs PM me and we'll work something out

Looking for a spitback of a scraggy with ice punch, fake out, and drain punch, nature/IVs don't matter just need the egg moves:)

I need someone to help me transfer 3 eggs between my games since I only have one ds. It'll only be a few trades, and take a couple minutes, so I'd really appreciate if someone could help! Thanks! PM me if you're able

I'm looking for some help with completing the national dex. PM or post on my profile if you'd like to do some trade backs, thank you.

Yanma
Yanmega
Staraptor
Skuntank
Clefairy
Pineco
Donphan
Tyrouge
Blissey
Poochyena
Dustox
Cacnea
Cacturne
Duskull
Wynaut
Glalie
Buizel
Purugly
Bronzor
Happiny
Lickilicky
Pidove
Tranquill
Unfezant
Blitzle
Timburr
Deerling
Braviary
Smoochum

Kalos native:
Hippowdon
Swoobat
Spearow
Sudowoodo

Looking to exchange friend codes with someone who has Ditto in their safari. I realize it's a stretch. . . I have ghost and could take on a breeding project or EV training to sweeten the deal. PM me if you can.

Bumping this to the new page, I want as many people possible to get in on this.

While I may be just a tiny bit late, I am hosting a giveaway for my 500th post and coming back to smogen 6 months ago ( forgot my old login :P). I am hosting a simple give away of some of the things I have in my thread. I normally do silly giveaways like list your favorite pie but I am going for a traditional pick a number route for this one.

Rules
The pokemon are all Fully-Redis
The pokemon will be clones
I will give out one of each pokemon
You must choose a number between 1 and 100
Post your chosen number on my profile under "Lotto Numbers Here"
If you pick the same number as someone before you I will assign you to the next number down
You cannot change your number so choose carefully
I will take numbers for 24 hours which then I will use a random number generator

Ability:Marvel Scale
Nature: Adamant
Spread: 31/31/31/23/31/31
Egg Moves: Iron Tail, Extreme Speed, Aqua Jet, Dragon Pulse
OT:Imtiaz
ID:17014
Redistribution Policy: Fully-Redis

Ability:Rain Dish
Nature: Modest
Spread: 31/22/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere, Tackle, Water Spout
OT:MARCELINE
ID:49776

Ability:Justified
Nature: Naive
Spread: 31/31/31/10/31/31
Egg Moves: Baton Pass, Double-Edge, Play Rough, Sucker Punch
OT:Tatter
ID:35456

Ability:Static
Nature: Modest
Spread: 31/16/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: N/A
OT:Greg
ID:39175

Still looking for a Heracronite! I can offer to breed something/give some cool spitbacks.

Also, I'm looking for a Sheer force Landorus/Thundurus. I just rnged a kyurem if your interested, or PM me with what you want/what I can breed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)