Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a 31/31/31/31/XX/31 male Froakie? I can trade a 31/31/XX/31/31/31 Hasty male Protean Froakie or or a Bold 5 IV Koffing w/ Painsplit for one.

The problem with volt switch is that he is to slow to hit fast and flee from battle.
I dont like air ballon because if i want to switch in Magnezone to back up other pokemon and the foe is hitting me the ballon will vanished.
Thunderbolt
Flash cannon
Hidden power fire or ground
Volt switch/ signal beam
Throw an air ballon on it

The problem with volt switch is that he is to slow to hit fast and flee from battle.
I dont like air ballon because if i want to switch in Magnezone to back up other pokemon and the foe is hitting me the ballon will vanished.
you really do want volt switch. but i'd scarf or specs it myself

Either specs(scarf is too slow) or Assault Vest. Assault vest is great, you can survive many strong special hits, even super effective ones
252 SpA Life Orb Greninja Hydro Pump vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Assault Vest Magnezone: 144-172 (41.8 - 50%)
4 SpA Heatran Lava Plume vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Assault Vest Magnezone: 158-188 (45.9 - 54.6%)
252 SpA Gengar Focus Blast vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Assault Vest Magnezone: 192-226 (55.8 - 65.6%)

Looking for a Bold Porygon. IVs don't matter. (they sorta do but I can just breed them on ^^)
Reward: a nice spitback Skarmory with the Egg Moves Brave Bird, Whirlwind and Stealth Rock
Edit: Also, any Spitback HA Magminites would be much appreciated! Thinking about breeding a HP Fire one since I don't see anyone offering a HP Fire one with Anayltic. And yes I want Analytic and not Magnet Pull
Reward: Same as above, if you can get both I'll think of something else! ^_^

Last edited:
you really do want volt switch. but i'd scarf or specs it myself
Scraf is kind of slow, maybe i will run volt switch, thanks for the help :)

Either specs(scarf is too slow) or Assault Vest. Assault vest is great, you can survive many strong special hits, even super effective ones
252 SpA Life Orb Greninja Hydro Pump vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Assault Vest Magnezone: 144-172 (41.8 - 50%)
4 SpA Heatran Lava Plume vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Assault Vest Magnezone: 158-188 (45.9 - 54.6%)
252 SpA Gengar Focus Blast vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Assault Vest Magnezone: 192-226 (55.8 - 65.6%)
Yea assault vest its very intresting, but to put on him volt switch? And which spread to run? Max special attack and hp? Or try to invest half between hp and special defence?

Scraf is kind of slow, maybe i will run volt switch, thanks for the help :)

Yea assault vest its very intresting, but to put on him volt switch? And which spread to run? Max special attack and hp? Or try to invest half between hp and special defence?
Max HP, and I think Hidden Power/Tbolt/Flash Cannon/Volt Switch

which EV Spread & Nature is better for my future Smeargle (Catcher)?

EVs: 252 Atk / 84 Spd / 172 HP + Jolly Nature ------> 294HP, 139Atk, 227Speed
EVs: 164 Spd / 252 Atk / 92 HP + Adamant Nature ---> 274HP, 152Atk, 227Speed

how you see, both is too being outspeeded by 1 vs 31Speed IV Timid Mewtwo (228Speed)

Oh boy it's time for a giveaway! I've been looking forward to this one, too!

I'll explain all the details and stuff in the rules, but first check out what I'll be giving away!

Nature: Jolly
Moves: Brave Bird, Extrasensory, Sunny Day, Fire Blast
IVs: [31/31/31/x/31/31]
OT: Trogdor 02272
Level 40 UT

Post on my profile, and for the love of Giratina do NOT reply to this post. Seriously.
Here's the fun bit: I'm only giving ONE away. It's going to a certain somebody who can tell me exactly WHY I'm giving it away. (hint: The Pokémon Species, Today's date, and my history as a Pokémon master are all hugely relevant.)
If you ask nicely, I may PM you another hint, but only if it's a specific answer to a specific question.
This will go on until MIDNIGHT my time (EST), or until somebody gets the above correct. In the even that nobody does... well we'll see.
As always, include "ty based Dragon-man" in your post.
Yeah that's about it

jonnyknows

Banned deucer.
just out of curiosity what is the difference between having perfect ivs for a pokemon or having it bing a spitback?
Spitback I believe isn't perfect ivs, usually has correct nature but is a reject when trying to get a perfect IV, so it may have 3 perfect for example

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)