Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I didnt even realize this wasnt the simple questions thread. I just saw the word simple and assumed. Ha ha. Thanks man.
There's a simple questions thread for each forum, this is the simple questions thread for wifi. The one that Hclegend linked you to is geared toward competitive battling questions, while this one is geared toward trading/breeding questions :)

Hello, I am looking for a Charizardite-Y, (just the stone) and I can trade the Charizardite-X stone, or any of the starters' stones on a 5iv adamant technician Scyther. My Friend Code is 4484-8768-6296, and my IGN is Hame'. Thank you for your time, and I apologize if I did anything wrong.

Hello, I am looking for a Charizardite-Y, (just the stone) and I can trade the Charizardite-X stone, or any of the starters' stones on a 5iv adamant technician Scyther. My Friend Code is 4484-8768-6296, and my IGN is Hame'. Thank you for your time, and I apologize if I did anything wrong.
Welcome to Smogon! This is indeed the right thread for such a request, and I would be happy to make that trade. You don't have to attach the Zardite X to anything good, just Mega Stone for Mega Stone is fine with me.

GIVEAWAY TIME! I have finally finished my trick room sandstorm team, and in celebration i'm gunna' clone each of the pokes in my team and give them away. to enter all you have to do is guess my 2nd too 7th favourite pokemon, ( not my first favourite because it says in my profile ) i will give each pokemon a number between 1 and 6, so hypothetically if you guess my 3rd favourite pokemon you will get the pokemon i gave the number 3 to. i hope that makes sense.
ONLY POST YOUR ANSWER ON MY PROFILE.

The pokes are :

Nature : Quiet. Ability : Sheer force. IV's : 31/X/31/31/31/0. Moves : Ice beam, fire blast, earth power, sludge bomb. Item : Life Orb. EV's : 252 HP, 252 Special attack.

Nature : Brave. Ability : Solid rock. IV's : 31/31/31/x/31/0. Moves : drill run, stone edge, rock slide, megahorn. Item : Assault vest. EV's : 252 HP, 252 Attack.

Nature : Brave. Ability : sandstorm. IV's : 31/31/31/x/31/0. Moves : protect, curse, crunch, rock slide. Item : tyranitarite. EV's : 252 HP, 252 Attack.

Nature : Brave. Ability : rock head. IV's : 31/31/31/x/31/0. Moves : head smash, iron head, dragon claw, earthquake. Item : choice band. EV's : 252 HP, 252 attack.

Nature : sassy. Ability : levitate. IV's : 31/x/31/31/31/0. Moves : trick room, moonblast, psychic, reflect. Item : sitrus berry. EV's : 252 HP, 252 Special defence.

nature : relaxed. Ability : overcoat. IV's 31/31/31/x/31/0. Moves : quick guard, megahorn, iron head, knock off. Item : leftovers. EV's : 252 HP, 252 Defence.

Clues!! One pokemon has a mega evolution! One pokemon is a prankster! One pokemon is intimidating! One pokemon is genderless! One pokemon likes to fake out! One pokemon is a technician!

Good Luck, i hope the rules are clear enough!

Edit : Nidoqueen has been won! The prankster was murkrow.
Rhyperior has been won! The technician-er was Roserade.
Lunatone has been won! The Mega was Banette.

Last edited:
B9 - 1,2 - Scatterbug (M) - Timid - Compound Eyes - 31.16.31.31.31.31 [3745]

B9 - 1,4 - Scatterbug (M) - Timid - Compound Eyes - 31.04.31.31.31.31 [1145]

guess what PATTERN AND BALL this two eggs are in will win the egg . One entry only, no delete or change answer . Post on my profile page .

keep posting, i will announce the winner once i have enough entries .

Last edited:
Hey does anyone have a 6 IV adaptability corphish for trade, I can't seem to get one to hatch, my last 30 has been nothing but shell armor ones. I have some 5 and 6 IV ones to trade for it

Hey does anyone have a 6 IV adaptability corphish for trade, I can't seem to get one to hatch, my last 30 has been nothing but shell armor ones. I have some 5 and 6 IV ones to trade for it
I have a 5IV (missing sp atk) w/Aqua Jet, whatcha got to offer? Don't really want any Shell Armor ones, I'm more interested in competitive stuff.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
doesn't need to be, mine is 6 so i figured if someone had an extra it would be fine, a 5 IV one is fine too
Oh, well most people (like yourself) will want Adaptability on a Corphish, so the 6 IV ones you have won't be worth much except as Male breeding parents :/ I have a 31/31/31/xx/31/0 Brave Adaptability Corphish for trade, but I'd need something other than a Shell Armor one for it.

I have a 5IV (missing sp atk) w/Aqua Jet, whatcha got to offer? Don't really want any Shell Armor ones, I'm more interested in competitive stuff.
I'm still breeding stuff right now, currently i have a 5 IV bold bulbasaur, I'm about to finish my larvitar in a dive ball with dd s rock pursuit and iron head, and a few more

Does anyone know Baltoy's Encounter Slot number on the Heartgold game?

EDIT:
Because for some strange reason the Encounter table website is not showing after I clicked on the link in the RNG reporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)