Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only put up my new thread a couple of days ago, but I'm already getting an error message when I try to edit my Unova pokemon post.
All the other posts can be edited just fine...

I would appreciate if a mod could take a look at this. I'm getting really sick of these 502's.

Man, 40 minutes without a post on here? Madness!
In all seriousness, what's a TSV (Trainer Shiny value?) and how does one get it checked? And how does it work? :o

Man, 40 minutes without a post on here? Madness!
In all seriousness, what's a TSV (Trainer Shiny value?) and how does one get it checked? And how does it work? :o
TSV is your specific trainers shiny value that ranges from around 1-4099 (i think). When you hatch ab egg with that SV that matches yours it will be shiny, and when you encounter a wild pokemon with that SV it will be shiny if the same as your TSV. Knowing your SV and being able to check eggs SV's makes one able to trade those eggs to the matching SV to guarantee a shiny hatch.

TSV is your specific trainers shiny value that ranges from around 1-4099 (i think). When you hatch ab egg with that SV that matches yours it will be shiny, and when you encounter a wild pokemon with that SV it will be shiny if the same as your TSV. Knowing your SV and being able to check eggs SV's makes one able to trade those eggs to the matching SV to guarantee a shiny hatch.
Okay that explains what it is ^_^
But how do I check it? I do want to help people hatch shinies =D

Okay that explains what it is ^_^
But how do I check it? I do want to help people hatch shinies =D
It's difficult, if not impossible to check without the use of an external device like a Datel Powersaves. I think you can work it out if you catch a wild shiny, but that's more effort than it's worth.
If you don't have a powersaves, there's plenty of people out there (myself included) who'd be happy to check it for you.
All you need to do is trade a pokemon you've caught yourself.
.com keeps a database of shiny values, so if you tell him your TSV, and put it in your sig or something...

Please, anyone with a HA foonguss available? I can give you:

Sableye (Prankster): Jolly Good Ivs.
Meditite: Good Ivs (Atack x2)
Togepi Best ivs (Bold)
Shroomish (HA) Adamant Best ivs
Sneasel Jolly
Shuppet (Adamant) Best Ivs
Magikarp (Jolly HA)
Bagon (+Vel. -Def esp.)
Bulbasaur (Bold HA and non-HA)
Eevee HA (+Def -spd)
Charmander (Adamant) Dragon pulse/Dragon Dance + Outrage 4 IVS
BUNNELBY NO ATTACK IV (28) Adamant Huge Power.

PM ME IF INTERESTED.

Please, anyone with a HA foonguss available? I can give you:

Sableye (Prankster): Jolly Good Ivs.
Meditite: Good Ivs (Atack x2)
Togepi Best ivs (Bold)
Shroomish (HA) Adamant Best ivs
Sneasel Jolly
Shuppet (Adamant) Best Ivs
Magikarp (Jolly HA)
Bagon (+Vel. -Def esp.)
Bulbasaur (Bold HA and non-HA)
Eevee HA (+Def -spd)
Charmander (Adamant) Dragon pulse/Dragon Dance + Outrage 4 IVS
BUNNELBY NO ATTACK IV (28) Adamant Huge Power.

PM ME IF INTERESTED.
I can quickly breed one for you

Still looking for someone to RNG me a Skarmory on 4th gen with Defog+Stealth Rocks, along with Whirlwind+Brave Bird as egg moves. (EM's it get from a male Starly/Staravia/Staraptor)

Dose someone have an female dw omastar?I have x version
If you want a female one does it need to be in a special ball? cause you can also pass down the ha with males when breeding with a ditto if that's all you're after.

I can give you a male with ha no problem. But I am not breeding a female one for you since they are 12.5%...

It's difficult, if not impossible to check without the use of an external device like a Datel Powersaves. I think you can work it out if you catch a wild shiny, but that's more effort than it's worth.
If you don't have a powersaves, there's plenty of people out there (myself included) who'd be happy to check it for you.
All you need to do is trade a pokemon you've caught yourself.
.com keeps a database of shiny values, so if you tell him your TSV, and put it in your sig or something...
Well, since we're both here, and you did say you can check TSVs... Would you mind? ^_^
Edit: for the sake of not posting again, my FC is 2122-7099-0373 and my IGN is Hclegend. I'm just gonna go catch something first :D
Edit2: got something! I'm online and waiting ^_^

Last edited:
Making a fair few posts here today aren't I?
Anyhoo, anyone got a Jolly Ditto? IVs don't matter (But a 6iv one wouldn't go amiss XD)
Reward: the 9001 dittos I've caught a Spitback Charmander with Dragon Pulse, Outeage and Dragon Dance. Sucks that it's rash

Looking for a 6iv genderless or mono gender (male only no females please) (or even better have hex 30 one)pokemon...pm me to work out a deal..will do 2:1 or better from my thread
Edit: thanks .com

Last edited:
I know this is a bit late, and the Vivillon-craziness died down, but I need TWO more pattern and my collection is complete! :D
Soo, if anyone has an Icy Snow-Pattern (no, I won't give you my legendaries.) or a PokéBall-Pattern (for this one I might consider giving up a legendary, since it's an event-poke.) I would be reaaally happy if you could PM me :3
~

So I have these pokes for trade:
Adamant Talon flame Gale Wings level 52 31/31/31/x/31/31 shiny with and ev spread of 252 at 252 speed 4 hp
Adamant Diancie 31/31/x/31/x/x
6 IV female infiltrator zubat with defog and brave bird (nicknameable)
If you're interested, PM me with an offer :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)