Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Nicest Person In Wifi Challenge/Giveaway!

Hey guys! DarkMilotic here. As some of you may know from seeing me last night, I'm completing a challenge.

A close friend/Rival from GameFaqs has challenged me to become one of the nicest people on the boards. How? By breeding anything, catching anything, quickly leveling up anything, or by EV Training anything. For free. All of it! I'll do anything for free :)

The catch applies mainly to myself. I cannot ask for anything in return, and it's expected of me that I get either spitbacks or complete Route 3 trash.

So as your temporary helper in the morning, I ask you, random reader of this, if you would like anything.

Number of people helped so far:
13 people!

How Long I'm Around for:
3-4 More Hours Today!
And from 11-8 PM EST
Tuesday!

Let's get started! Please PM/VM me and tell me to add one after I've helped you. Thank you for making this possible, and I can't wait to help you all :)

Esmeya pls be nice and let this slide as a giveaway. pls ily don't hurt me <3
I'll try and remember to take you up on this. Good luck.

No offense, but maybe you need glasses...

Immediately following that sentence are the words "Please PM/VM me."

Don't know what else to say, really...
Whoops, I need to add again in there somewhere >_< it's early in the morning ish and I stayed up late ;-; I'll fix it now.

Thank you for pointing that out!

edit: and I changed the colors :)

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
you need glasses then because Let's get started! Please PM/VM me and tell me to add one after I've helped you.

so how do you explain that
Let's get started! [the process of beginning] Please PM/VM me your request [break] and then [implies after doing the first step] tell me to add one after I've helped you [confirm that they've helped you after you requested via PM/VM by again PM/VM].

No need for the "glasses" bit.

No offense, but maybe you need glasses...

Immediately following that sentence are the words "Please PM/VM me."

Don't know what else to say, really...
but the sentence doesnt end there its not that hard to understand if the sentence ended there yes you would be right however the part I coppies is 1 sentence so youre wrong

Two questions about 3rd Gen RNG:
1-Do you need a GBA/GBA SP to do it? Or can you do it on a DS (Lite)?
2-Anything worth RNGing? Keep in mind I don't have Colosseum nor XD

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Two questions about 3rd Gen RNG:
1-Do you need a GBA/GBA SP to do it? Or can you do it on a DS (Lite)?
2-Anything worth RNGing? Keep in mind I don't have Colosseum nor XD
1- Anything works.
2- There are a lot of things worth RNGing, like Seismic Toss Kanga, Double-Edge Pinsir (you miss on Quick Attack tho), Soft-Boiled Clefable, Dynamic Punch Metagross, among many, many others.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
The results of my giveaway are in! Here are the times that the 4 "midnights" occurred and who got closest to them without going over (all in EST time):

1) 7:40 PM - Nel
2) 11:32 PM - Luck O' the Irish
3) 4:56 AM - Chill
4) 12:14 PM - Quanyails

Congratulations, you have all won a Ralts! I'm unavailable to distribute them at the moment, but I'll contact each of you later to find a time to give them out. Thanks everyone for playing!

The Nicest Person In Wifi Challenge/Giveaway!

Hey guys! DarkMilotic here. As some of you may know from seeing me last night, I'm completing a challenge.

A close friend/Rival from GameFaqs has challenged me to become one of the nicest people on the boards. How? By breeding anything, catching anything, quickly leveling up anything, or by EV Training anything. For free. All of it! I'll do anything for free :)
The catch applies mainly to myself. I cannot ask for anything in return, and it's expected of me that I get either spitbacks or complete Route 3 trash.

So as your temporary helper in the morning, I ask you, random reader of this, if you would like anything.

Number of people helped so far:
14 people!

How Long I'm Around for:
3-4 More Hours Today!
And from 11-8 PM EST
Tuesday!

Let's get started! Please PM/VM me your request and then tell me to add one after I've helped you. Thank you for making this possible, and I can't wait to help you all :)

:heart:Current Status: Back and ready for action!:heart:
New Page :)

So I just caught this Mewtwo: Hasty 31 / 25 / 15 / 31 / 30 / 31

Now, you may think, oh Jebus, just toss that, bad Def and not Perfect Atk. However, with Hasty, its Def isn't gonna be great anyway, so bad Def is acceptable (not ideal, but usable). As for the Atk, 6 less Atk at Level 100 (assuming MM2X) is only a 1.2% difference. But the real reason I like this Mewtwo is its Hidden Power, which is the only useful Hidden Power for Mewtwo, HP Steel. It hits Diancie harder than anything else Mewtwo can do. Also, Hasty Mewtwo is useable for both MM2X and MM2Y (if we get a Low Kick tutor in ORAS), MM2Y gets a +40 Atk Boost and Low Kick hits hard in Ubers.

tl;dr, caught a cool mewtwo yay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)