Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer mark 6 (read 1st post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boa1891

Ninja Researcher
is a Researcher Alumnus
This is semi related, is there any website that has a busy borderline battle thread or forum? I'm sick of ou battling.
Then play UU, because BL is played at a rate of one game per 3 centuries.

What is the Critical Chance of A Pokemon With the Super Luck ability, using Night Slash, while holding a Razor Claw or Scope Lens. If the ratios are different, just write the higher one, thanks in advanced.
CH works on the same system as other boosts. Neutral CH stage is something like 6.25% IIRC. Highest CH stage (1 from Super Luck, 2 from Focus Energy, 1 from high-CH attack, 1 from hold item) is 50% CH rate. I can't remember the other stages, but if you search the research thread you'll find it easily.

When are the IVs determined for the Manaphy Egg from Pokemon Ranger? And at what level does it hatch?
The IVs of Manaphy are determined once you the egg from the man. It hatches at level one. So if your trying to SR for one, just save infront of the man until you get a good one.

What is the minimum SpAtk stat needed to guarantee a 2HKO with an unstabbed Fire Blast on a neutral SpDef natured Skarmory with max HP and no SpDef EVs?

What is the minimum SpAtk stat needed to guarantee a 2HKO with an unstabbed Fire Blast on a neutral SpDef natured Skarmory with max HP and no SpDef EVs?
180. (Assuming leftovers)

180 attack vs 176 defense, 120 power(*2): 178 - 210

170. (No leftovers)

170 attack vs 176 defense, 120 power(*2): 168 - 198

Dammit, I meant Magic Coat..
this is from the research thread

Magic Coat: What's returned?

What is returned:
  • All pure status inducing moves (including Confusion and Yawn)
  • All moves that alter the target's stats (including Flatter and Swagger)
  • Attract
  • Block
  • Gastro Acid
  • Leech Seed
  • Mean Look
  • Spider Web
  • Worry Seed
What doesn't work:
  • Curse (ghost)
  • Defog
  • Disable
  • Encore
  • Foresight
  • Guard Swap
  • Lock-On
  • Mind Reader
  • Power Swap
  • Psych Up
  • Role play
  • Taunt
  • Torment
  • Trick

iS there such a thing as a Special Miltank, since it learns Thunderbolt/Thunder, Surf, and other special moves, Shadow Ball, and Body slam for a STAB, maybe choice Specs, added?

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
Miltank's Special Attack is base 40, and maxes out at 196. Even with Choice Specs, it still hits just 294. That's Luvdisc level, except Luvdisc actually gets Special STAB.

Could someone please explain to me the soft-reset method of IV-breeding? If you're lazy you could point me to a guide.

If something uses Fake Out on the turn you switch in your Steadfast Lucario to take the hit, does he still flinch and get a speed boost?

Could someone please explain to me the soft-reset method of IV-breeding? If you're lazy you could point me to a guide.
Basically, you wait until the Day-CAre man has an egg, and save in front of him. Take the egg, and if it has good Nature, and Ability, but bad IVs, reset and you will still have the nature and ability but different IVs. Repeat until you have good Ivs.

You could always do a level-100 Wi-Fi battle just to check their max stats with no EVs. Most accurate way of finding IVs with a low level, or any level for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)