Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am keeping my SRs non-redis. If you're interested in a non-redis copy, PM me and I will check your thread.

If I land on the Pathless Plain today (Sunday) and save there, will Cobalion still come from the portal until I leave even if the date rolls over?
It should, it works with Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf.

Someone with access to Sableye Friend Safari willing to snag me a Prankster female? Preferably in a Luxury Ball. Gonna give the Battle for Hoenn competition a shot, the pickings are kinda slim.

Also, what would the ideal EV spread be for Bold Claydol, Brave Rhyperior, and Quiet Camerupt be at level 50? I have standard 252/252/4 spreads on all of them right now, and I know that can cause points to go to waste.

Last edited:

TheGhostPrince

Banned deucer.
Hi I'm new here, do you think any of you can explain what shiny value is, along with the significance of matching balls, and IV breeding?

Hi I'm new here, do you think any of you can explain what shiny value is, along with the significance of matching balls, and IV breeding?
shiny value is a secret value on a trainer . If you have an egg that matches that value, you will get a shiny pokemon 100%
Matching ball is just for show off and it looks cool
Iv breeding uses destiny knot (pass down ivs) and everstone (pass down nature)
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/breeding-perfect-pokemon-in-pokemon-x-y.3490432/ link for iv breeding

Looking for someone to clone pokemon for me, nine shinies and one non shiny 12.5 perfect mon, you may keep copies if you like

Shinies
Bold Dive Ball Tentacruel
Adamant Nest Ball Feraligatr
Modest Lure Ball Yanmega
Adamant Dream Ball Murkrow
Adamant Love Ball Dunsparce
Jolly Safari Ball Tyranitar
Jolly Moon Ball Medicham
Adamant Safari Ball Salamence
Modest Luxury Ball Gothitelle
Jolly Dream Ball Buneary
Non Shiny Dive Ball Chikorita

TheGhostPrince

Banned deucer.
Pm me if you can check the ESV of some eggs

Edit: thanks for the help. I knew what ESV was but not the trainer one Read up on it. I've been breeding with matching balls but I didn't know the significance of it. And also I dunno why I put the iv breeding lol, I just realized what I wrote. It was on my mind Or something haha!

LF: any Storm Drain Lileep spitback

FT: Sheer Force Cranidos in Heal Ball, Unnerve Aerodactyl in Dusk Ball, Swift Swim Anorith in Poké Ball

Last edited:
Quick Question:
Can an apricorn mon (i.e fast Latias) be traded to DPP, taught Defog, and retraded back to HGSS as an Apricorn mon? Or will it in be a Pokeball?

edit: thanks rufusdrumknott

Last edited:
Quick Question:
Can an apricorn mon (i.e fast Latias) be traded to DPP, taught Defog, and retraded back to HGSS as an Apricorn mon? Or will it in be a Pokeball?
It'll be in the Apricorn ball.
-

Anyone who can help me complete my Hoenn dex? Just need temp trades of these:

Grovyle
Alakazam
Shedinja
Exploud
Probopass
Magnezone
Bellossom
Vibrava
Barboach
Wobbuffet
Shelgon
Regirock
Regice
Registeel

Last edited:

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
It'll be in an Apricorn ball.
-

Anyone who can help me complete my Hoenn dex? Just need temp trades of these:

Grovyle
Alakazam
Shedinja
Exploud
Probopass
Magnezone
Bellossom
Vibrava
Barboach
Wobbuffet
Shelgon
Regirock
Regice
Registeel
I can help you. Need to grab a few from my bank though.

Hi, I am looking to create a battle spot doubles and triples team. I am thinking of something like this:

Aegislash-quiet @ Lum Berry-wide guard, shadow ball, flash cannon, king's shield (special defensive)

Mega Salamence-adamant @ Salamencite-Dragon Dance, Return, Earthquake, Protect (special offensive)

Serperior-timid nature @ life orb-HP fire, Leaf storm, dragon pulse, glare / protect (special offensive)

Tentacruel-bold nature @ black sludge –rapid spin, acid spray, knock off, scald (Physical defensive)

Azumarill-adamant nature @ Sitrus Berry - play rough, aqua jet, super powers / waterfall, protect (physical attacker)
or
Suicune-quiet nature @ Leftovers-rest, sleep talk, scald, calm mind (special wall)

Zorouark-modest nature @ life orb-knock off, grass knot, foul play/dark pulse/u-turn, flame thrower (mixed attacker)

I was trying to make a team based around Serperior and Zoruark. I wanted to get a good team before I invested into breeding the ones I need and putting EVs into the Pokemon I already have.

Noteable threats-fire bug and ice types. I'd need to watch out for volcarona, ferrathorn, and heatran.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)