Thomaz' Trading Thread (TTT) Update 19-01!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, you finally made this, eh Thom?Good Luck and I will get breeding on the shinies I promised for the Regice :).

Do you still take suggestions on to do?If yes, I'll think up some Ideas for you.For now, I guess you should do a Mixed attacking Shiftry in Dusk Ball with Sucker Punch and Defog :)

Would you please CMT for the Premier Naive Mewtwo?
I haven't made a Trophy case thing yet and I'm not sure Mewtwo would actually get on there. Regardless, it's worth a lot (I will eventually play through XD again for another Self-Destruct but that's gonna take a while). Since your Pokémon are non-shiny, what do you think of 4:1? If you agree, I'd like Dream Ball Dratini, Dream Ball Cottonee, Level Ball Rhyhorn and Moon Ball Horsea?

Diabolico said:
Good luck with your thread, Thomaz.

Also, can you CMT for this Shiny Timid Master ball Kyogre, please?
Kyogre
Timid - Drizzle
31 | 12 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Icy Wind | Brine | Signal Beam | Endure
Thanks! I still need to get the three specific moves on Kyogre (unless you don't care about those?), but how about your shiny HP Fire Giratina? =)

Albus said:
Good Luck! CMT for the Premier Ball FRLG Clefairy, and do you do CPs?
Thanks! I like the Timid HP Electric Keldeo. =)
And by CPs I assume you mean Capture Projects or something like that? I'm a little out of the whole Smogon lingo. Been so long. ;_;
Anyway, I'm open for ideas and will probably do them (and we can trade for it; possibly 'cheap' because of the idea), but I don't feel like doing semi-redis anymore after all that's happened when I semi-redis'd some of my stuff.

Arhan said:
So, you finally made this, eh Thom?Good Luck and I will get breeding on the shinies I promised for the Regice :).

Do you still take suggestions on to do?If yes, I'll think up some Ideas for you.For now, I guess you should do a Mixed attacking Shiftry in Dusk Ball with Sucker Punch and Defog :)
Yeah. :) Thanks, Arhan!

And yeah, I'm taking suggestions. There's a lot of pre-6th gen that can still be done (eventhough they don't have the pentagon). Mixed Shiftry sounds cool though. One of my other ideas I had, was Jolly Flygon (Nest/Dive Ball) and Jolly Shiftry (Luxury Ball), both with Defog (and Shiftry with Sucker). Probably Calm Dustox with Defog as well lol. I'll start working on my todo list so that people know what's coming (eventually).

Itsuki said:
GL Thomaz! I remember you from years ago. Haha.

CMT for the Shiny Calm Clefairy.
Thanks! We're practically veterans. ;)
I consider Clefairy as 'hard' to catch as the legendaries because it's the exact same process (RNGing the save file and 'waiting it out'). With that in mind, is it ok if we do 2:1? I like Dream Ball Jolly Speed Boost Venipede and Dream Ball Prankster Sableye (the OT especially is nice. ;P).

KeldeoJustified said:
CMT for hp fire/fighting latios
And you wanted me to get those other two done as well lol? =P I don't see a lot (that I can't get myself), but you mentioned the two different Vivillions. Could you get them in nice (matching) balls and breed either Modest or Timid? Continental in Repeat and Monsoon in Premier?

havokchomp123 said:
Hey man good luck with the thread. If you could CMT for that careful mew (shininess and ball doesn't matter to me) that's be great.
Regular and Premier Ball Mew are 'cheaper', but they don't have Night Shade (yet). Unless of course you don't care about Night Shade lol. Seismic Toss, Soft-Boiled and Defog are ez. What do you think of Dream Ball Timid Ralts, Dream Ball Bold Eevee and Modest Amarua?

Having said all this. Forgive me if I'm asking so much, it's not easy figuring out a Pokémon's worth. =X
I will also put my regular breeds in my thread because I know there are people who still care about them, even if they don't have matching balls. I will probably (eventually) replace them all, but for now, they'll be easy to get. There are also a couple of Emerald breeds I have (I have a scary amount of Emerald stuff I'm not putting on here...) that might be interesting because they have tutor moves or are hard to get shiny like Magnemites and stuff. I'll put them in a different box. =)

And one other thing, I have gathered so many different Friend Safaris on Reddit (and Smogon) that I'm thinking about starting a service where you can ask specific female FS Pokémon in special balls. I'll list the FSs I have and I'll catch it and trade it for other female special ball spitbacks. Does that sound like an interesting idea? =)

I haven't made a Trophy case thing yet and I'm not sure Mewtwo would actually get on there. Regardless, it's worth a lot (I will eventually play through XD again for another Self-Destruct but that's gonna take a while). Since your Pokémon are non-shiny, what do you think of 4:1? If you agree, I'd like Dream Ball Dratini, Dream Ball Cottonee, Level Ball Rhyhorn and Moon Ball Horsea?

Thanks! I still need to get the three specific moves on Kyogre (unless you don't care about those?), but how about your shiny HP Fire Giratina? =)

And by CPs I assume you mean Capture Projects or something like that? I'm a little out of the whole Smogon lingo. Been so long. ;_;
Anyway, I'm open for ideas and will probably do them (and we can trade for it; possibly 'cheap' because of the idea), but I don't feel like doing semi-redis anymore after all that's happened when I semi-redis'd some of my stuff.

And yeah, I'm taking suggestions. There's a lot of pre-6th gen that can still be done (eventhough they don't have the pentagon). Mixed Shiftry sounds cool though. One of my other ideas I had, was Jolly Flygon (Nest/Dive Ball) and Jolly Shiftry (Luxury Ball), both with Defog (and Shiftry with Sucker). Probably Calm Dustox with Defog as well lol. I'll start working on my todo list so that people know what's coming (eventually).

I consider Clefairy as 'hard' to catch as the legendaries because it's the exact same process (RNGing the save file and 'waiting it out'). With that in mind, is it ok if we do 2:1? I like Dream Ball Jolly Speed Boost Venipede and Dream Ball Prankster Sableye (the OT especially is nice. ;P).

And you wanted me to get those other two done as well lol? =P I don't see a lot (that I can't get myself), but you mentioned the two different Vivillions. Could you get them in nice (matching) balls and breed either Modest or Timid? Continental in Repeat and Monsoon in Premier?

Regular and Premier Ball Mew are 'cheaper', but they don't have Night Shade (yet). Unless of course you don't care about Night Shade lol. Seismic Toss, Soft-Boiled and Defog are ez. What do you think of Dream Ball Timid Ralts, Dream Ball Bold Eevee and Modest Amarua?

Having said all this. Forgive me if I'm asking so much, it's not easy figuring out a Pokémon's worth. =X
I will also put my regular breeds in my thread because I know there are people who still care about them, even if they don't have matching balls. I will probably (eventually) replace them all, but for now, they'll be easy to get. There are also a couple of Emerald breeds I have (I have a scary amount of Emerald stuff I'm not putting on here...) that might be interesting because they have tutor moves or are hard to get shiny like Magnemites and stuff. I'll put them in a different box. =)

And one other thing, I have gathered so many different Friend Safaris on Reddit (and Smogon) that I'm thinking about starting a service where you can ask specific female FS Pokémon in special balls. I'll list the FSs I have and I'll catch it and trade it for other female special ball spitbacks. Does that sound like an interesting idea? =)
Don't really care about night shade so it's cool. Ill give you one of my eevees since it's in stock. Do u want a male or female one though? Because I could probably only give you one of my spitbacks since getting a female with that right IV combination would take a while. If that's a problem than I could just get you a modest Amaura.

About the shiny part, all 4 you ask for is available as perfect females,in eggs. There could be a possibility they'll hatch shiny on your game, but I guess that'll be fine. Did you want a HP Grass or Fire on the Horsea?

Also, wanna ask of the mewtwo can be nicknamed Magato?

Last edited:

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Awesome to see you finally posted this. You almost need to separate your Kanto section into 'Kanto' and 'Mews' haha. Good luck with it all though! I may have a couple of suggestions soon since the next Battle Spot comp allows transfers again

I wouldn't mind waiting until you give it the three moves. ;)

And yes, My Shiny Fire Giratina for the Shiny Kyogre. ;)

Don't really care about night shade so it's cool. Ill give you one of my eevees since it's in stock. Do u want a male or female one though? Because I could probably only give you one of my spitbacks since getting a female with that right IV combination would take a while. If that's a problem than I could just get you a modest Amaura.
Alright, female spitback is fine. It's definitely annoying to get perfect females with 1/8 lol. I'll pass on the non-Night Shade Mew then. =) Oh yeah, I know you said you didn't care about the ball, but I figured I might as well ask anyway. Poke or Premier?

BSatallite said:
About the shiny part, all 4 you ask for is available as perfect females,in eggs. There could be a possibility they'll hatch shiny on your game, but I guess that'll be fine. Did you want a HP Grass or Fire on the Horsea? Magato is fine yeah.

Also, wanna ask of the mewtwo can be nicknamed MCheese?
HP Grass please. =) lol, knowing my luck, they won't hatch shiny haha.

MagnusArcanum said:
Hey, it seems you may have missed my post. :/ CMT for a shiny Electrode please!
Oops, sorry! Did indeed miss your post when I was replying to all. You have some cool stuff. Man, there's still so much I need to do in my HeartGold lol. x_X
Anyway, I like Dream Ball Careful Miltank and Dream Ball Bold Corsola.

cant say said:
Awesome to see you finally posted this. You almost need to separate your Kanto section into 'Kanto' and 'Mews' haha. Good luck with it all though! I may have a couple of suggestions soon since the next Battle Spot comp allows transfers again
Thanks! Yeah, I was thinking of maybe splitting it up in regular and legends. Sure, hit me up. Suggestions are always fun.

Itsuki said:
Totally understandable. A 2:1 trade is fine by me. So the Sableye and Venipede for your Clefairy.
Awesome! I happen to have a Clefairy in my X, so that's good. =)

Diabolico said:
I wouldn't mind waiting until you give it the three moves. ;)

And yes, My Shiny Fire Giratina for the Shiny Kyogre. ;)
Alright, I'll do that then. There are a couple of things I need to send over anyway. =)

And lol. I'm such an idiot. Before it was confirmed that ORAS had the movetutors, I had to go extremely out of the way to get Stealth Rock on my Pokémon (gathering shards in BW2 is extremely annoying and luck dependant) and I realised yesterday night that you can just buy Brine, Avalance and Stealth Rock in Celadon Mart in HGSS haha...

Last edited:

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sounds good to me, can you trade today?

And as for the Catching Projects (CPs), I don't give a damn about redis rights (I trade exclusively my own stuff 99% of the time) and even if I did, I'm not very fond of stupid deals like trading half of my shop for redis rights, so don't worry! If you want I can PM you a small list of what I have in mind.

Yeah, I can. =) I just need to Pal Park it again because I was lazy enough not to clone it lol (and send over all the other stuff people want).

Oh, and I'd love to hear your ideas!

Alright, female spitback is fine. It's definitely annoying to get perfect females with 1/8 lol. I'll pass on the non-Night Shade Mew then. =) Oh yeah, I know you said you didn't care about the ball, but I figured I might as well ask anyway. Poke or Premier?

HP Grass please. =) lol, knowing my luck, they won't hatch shiny haha.

Oops, sorry! Did indeed miss your post when I was replying to all. You have some cool stuff. Man, there's still so much I need to do in my HeartGold lol. x_X
Anyway, I like Dream Ball Careful Miltank and Dream Ball Bold Corsola.

Thanks! Yeah, I was thinking of maybe splitting it up in regular and legends. Sure, hit me up. Suggestions are always fun.

Awesome! I happen to have a Clefairy in my X, so that's good. =)

Alright, I'll do that then. There are a couple of things I need to send over anyway. =)

And lol. I'm such an idiot. Before it was confirmed that ORAS had the movetutors, I had to go extremely out of the way to get Stealth Rock on my Pokémon (gathering shards in BW2 is extremely annoying and luck dependant) and I realised yesterday night that you can just buy Brine, Avalance and Stealth Rock in Celadon Mart in HGSS haha...
Poke I guess I should be on later tonight but if I'm not then we can hock up later

Hello there, would anything in my thread interest you for this Mew?:D

Mew –ミュウ

OT: T h o m ID: 26077
Modest - Synchronize
31 | 04 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Defog | Vacuum Wave | Earth Power | Soft-Boiled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)