[WIN] Caverns of Time: Old Flower Paradise, Part Two (Normal) - Frosty and Its_A_Random

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

"If this went out longer my mons would forget about me. That would be bad -_-"

Keaton/Ninetales: Overheat (Celebi) - Flame Burst (Celebi)
Fyrus/Pyroak: Fire Spin (Celebi) - Heat Wave (Celebi)

Round 7

The team decides to ignore the Sigilyph to pull off a last ditch assault on Celebi. However the eerie bird, left unchecked, manages to take out Fyrus with a mind blast. This however doesn't stop Wraith from firing off one last globe of poison. This blow finally seems to have shaken Celebi from its brainwashed state.

Celebi: So... confused. What have... I done?

[
CONSUMED] |Spe 115| HP 86/Energy 23 (
8a, -2 Sp. Attack)
HP 100
Atk 2
Def 3
SpA 3 (5)
SpD 4
Spe 115 (+16% Acc)
SC 2 / WC 2
Abilities: Flash Fire, Drought

[
CONSUMED] |Spe 104| Knocked Out
HP 120
Atk 4
Def 4
SpA 3
SpD 3
Spe 52 (-10% Eva)
SC 4 / WC 5
Abilities: Rock Head, Battle Armor, Chlorophyll
Glyph of Heat Crash

[
CONSUMED] |Spe 118| HP 50/Energy 21 (
8a, +6 Attack)
HP 90
Atk 4 (11)
Def 5
SpA 2
SpD 3
Spe 118
SC 3 / WC 3
Abilities: Intimidate, Volt Absorb, Big Pecks
Glyph of Drill Peck

[
CONSUMED] |Spe 150| HP 36/Energy 27 (
8a, 2 Hex Counters, Maximum health reduced by 27)
HP 90 (63)
Atk 2
Def 3
SpA 7 (9)
SpD 3
Spe 150 (+26% Acc)
SC 3 / WC 3
Abilities: Levitate, Shadow Tag
Glyph of Sludge Wave

HP 0/1250 [0% HP]

HP 50/50 [100% HP]
Sun: 2 rounds remaining

Crit (1-625): 2149/10000
Stats boost (1-1000): 3787/10000

Ominous Wind (Celebi): (6 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat Dif] + 7 [Wand of Hexxing] + 0.5 [Threshold]) * 1.5 = 29 damage, 6 energy

Crit (1-1250): 9910/10000
Iron Head (Celebi): 8 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 5 [Stat Dif] + 12 [Stage Dif] = 28 damage, 5 energy

Speed Tie: 1/2
Crit (1-625): 3394/10000

Overheat (Celebi): (13 [BP] + 3 [STAB] - 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 5 [Sunfire] + 3 [Sun]) * 1.5 = 32 damage, 9 energy
Overheat: -2 Sp. Attack

Crit (1-625): 5944/10000
Leaf Storm (Cawmodore): (13 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 4.5 [Stat Dif]) * 0.44 = 9 damage
Psychic (Pyroak): 11 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat Dif] = 17 damage
Pyroak fainted!

Celebi suffers 2 damage for the burn
Time-lapse Aura
Ninetales: Ember, Fire Blast, Fire Spin, Flamethrower, Heat Wave, Hex, Hyper Beam, Overheat, Shadow Mend, Toxic, and Will-O-Wisp are disabled
Cawmodore: Acrobatics, Belly Drum, Bullet Punch, Drain Punch, Drill Peck, Fly, Iron Head, Knock Off, Peck, Sky Attack, Smack Down, and Wing Attack are disabled
Gengar: Bloodlust, Dark Pulse, Hidden Power, Infestation, Ominous Wind, Shadow Ball, Sludge Wave, Thunderbolt, Venoshock, and Will-O-Wisp are disabled

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crit (1-625): 6970/10000
Sludge Bomb (Celebi): (9 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat Dif] + 1 [Threshold]) * 1.5 = 24 damage, 6 energy
Celebi fainted!

Congratulations, Frosty and Its_A_Random, on conquering Flower Paradise, Part Two (Normal)!

Each trainer: 2 CC, 4 KOC (to be spent only on the Pokemon involved in the raid or as CC)
Each Pokemon: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 AC or 3 MC or (moves/15) CC
Glyph of Heal Bell: Reduces the energy cost of Heal Bell by 1 and increases its priority by 1.
Hourglass of Time: Raises the power of Psychic-type moves by 5, the holder's Special Defense rank by 3, and extends the duration of Light Screen and Reflect by 3 actions.
Badge of Light x2

Each of you also obtains 300 reputation points with Custodians of Time. These points will be assigned automatically.
Each of you can also claim 15 CC for the "Old Flower Paradise - Part 2 (Normal)" achievement.

The quest Lost in Time was completed by the following players: Frosty, Its_A_Random

Final

As you recall your Pokemon and the remaining Sigilyph flee in the depths of the forest, Celebi calls upon its power to heal off its wounds, then turns its gaze on you, with a sad expression. "I... I am sorry. I don't know what took hold of me. But who are you? And why are you...".
However, before the pixie could finish its sentence, the air around you begins crackling with wild energy. You are on the verge to give in to panic along with the legendary creature, when a rift opens near you.
"Quick, this way!" shout Latios, emerging partially from it. "We must leave this timeway before it collapses!"
Your understanding of the situation is bare at best, but you decide to follow the Eon Pokemon's advice nonetheless and leap inside the rift along with Celebi. Behind you, a dreadful roar echoes...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)