Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Thank you for the heads up, I had forgotten about that. Would you happen to have a Tyrogue?

.com Could I get your opinion on the best ball for Hitmonlee and Garchomp?
Remember when I said:
.com said:
The appropriate course of action would be to ask general questions without tagging/quoting anyone, and let whomever so chooses to answer.
to you? This would be you explicily not following that advice... [Both by tagging me for ball suggestions, and by asking LeopardTalon for a Tyrogue.]
But since I'd answer this type of question anyways:

_____

_______

Does anyone know what would happen if I trade away ho-oh while I'm in Trackless forest?
Absolutely nothing, but you won't be able to return until you have a Ho-Oh or Lugia in your party again if any of the beast trio remain should you leave. However, you should have everything needed and a space open to check the beast you're after currently without needing to rid yourself of Ho-Oh.

Absolutely nothing, but you won't be able to return until you have a Ho-Oh or Lugia in your party again if any of the beast trio remain should you leave. However, you should have everything needed and a space open to check the beast you're after currently without needing to rid yourself of Ho-Oh.
Just needed to trade an egg from another file to prehatch..thanks tho :)

So strange question I got my Amuara code can I ask why exactly some people want this code. I hope what I'm asking is fine and not breaking any of the rules.
Edit: I am asking out of curiosity
Edit edit: ok never mind I understand now I was just asking.

Last edited:
#016 Pidgey
Nature: Timid | Ability: Tangled Feet -> No Guard
Egg Moves: Uproar, Defog
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 or 31/x/31/30/30/31 [HP Ground]

#095 Onix
Nature: Relaxed | Ability: Sturdy -> Sand Force
Egg Moves: Stealth Rock, Heavy Slam, Rock Blast
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/0

#123 Scyther
Nature: Adamant | Ability:Technician
Egg Moves: Defog
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31

#129 Magikarp
Nature: Adamant | Ability: Swift Swim -> Intimidate -> Mold Breaker
Egg Moves: N/A
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31

Anyone have these pokemon for trade?

#016 Pidgey

#095 Onix

#123 Scyther

#129 Magikarp

If you look in the right trade threads...

I have a bit of a random question.

I want to do a giveaway of some sort (semi-redis for a specific Pokemon), but I don't want to potentially ruin the chances for someone who also has that Pokemon in his thread to lose trades over it. Is there a simple way to check if anyone has said Pokemon in their thread? Or should I just use the search function and hope I can (not) find said Pokemon?

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I have a bit of a random question.

I want to do a giveaway of some sort (semi-redis for a specific Pokemon), but I don't want to potentially ruin the chances for someone who also has that Pokemon in his thread to lose trades over it. Is there a simple way to check if anyone has said Pokemon in their thread? Or should I just use the search function and hope I can (not) find said Pokemon?
Search and hope. Just checking the first page or two of trade threads covers most of the active ones, so no need to run over 100's of pages.
I just ran into a random shiny Shuppet. What ball should I catch it in?

Search and hope. Just checking the first page or two of trade threads covers most of the active ones, so no need to run over 100's of pages.
Yeah, I figured. I found a Pokemon that exists non-shiny, but not shiny on here. Guess I'll go for that one. ;)

#016 Pidgey

#095 Onix

#123 Scyther

#129 Magikarp

I can help you with three of these if you can offer me like one or two pokemon you obtained yourself. Pm me but I only want stuff you obtained.

#016 Pidgey

#095 Onix

#123 Scyther

#129 Magikarp

I have the magikarp right now as a spitback if you want it I have close to 30

Looking for somebody who has this, or can breed it for me (don't feel like breeding 12.5% females rn >:)

or

Froakie
Timid Nature
Protean
31/xx/31/31/31/31
EMs: Toxic Spikes, others optional but would be great

Would love it if it was female and, if you bred it for me, in an Egg, but as long as it's UT and nicknameable, I'll take it. I can clone, if needed. CML for what I can offer, willing to trade legendaries/shinies as well.

Last edited:

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Because they didn't participate in the "Enter the Dragon" tournament and want one in a Cherish Ball, maybe? Some people are collecting event Pokémon.
Majority of the people are collecting them to trade elsewhere actually, heh. Also to SR them for better trades due to Nature/IV's rather than just collecting a claimed event from someone.

So today for some odd reason something interesting happened to a few of the sprites on my trade thread. Instead of displaying the sprite it displays
How would I be able to fix this.
Edit: Esmeya thanks for the quick reply. I guess I am better off using the sprites at the beginning of this thread. I will give those a try then and stop using broken linksXD. Thanks once again.

Last edited:

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
So today for some odd reason something interesting happened to a few of the sprites on my trade thread. Instead of displaying the sprite it displays
How would I be able to fix this.
By not use broken links and a million out of place images.

I need help! I'm looking for a 6iv pichu with Naive. I got tired of it so I used a imperfect IVs Pichu with Naive.
Pichu:

Attack=5
Defense=5
SpAtt=5
SpDef=4
Speed=6
I used macho brace, is it possible to regain those specific IVs to make that pichu a 6iv?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)