Type of the Month Club April Edition [48hrs finished]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spent too much time on the head :( and ran out of space. Ended up rushing the body.

If this is acceptable, May I please get a corphish.

Ty :)
I don't have Corphish atm but will have it tomorrow.
no problem, do you happen to have more ferroseed in stock? If so can I change my choice to that?
I will have your first choice by tomorrow if you still want it, otherwise yes I do have Ferroseed available.

Unfortunately, my drawing skills are limited to stick figures and scribbles, but here is my sick af drawing of a kabuto (I got that on pokedraw) XP

if you don't mind, can I have an elgyem? my timezone is GMT +5:30

I don't want a Pokemon but I'd like to vote for Pokedraw becoming a mandatory feature in all giveaways from now on. Everybody here has amazing drawing skills that I'd like to see more of :p

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Haha, that site is actually quite fun, here's my attempt at Charmeleon. :P
Charmeleon.jpeg

Could I request for an Amaura, I really like their shiny form.^^
FC: 2294 5819 8140
IGN: Martin
Timezone: GMT +2​
By the way, here are some other images I drew. 45 seconds can be so short..
Butterfree.jpeg Magneton.jpeg

EDIT: Thanks a lot for the giveaway! :D

Last edited:
May I please request Foongus?
My drawing skills are quite poor, but this was the best I managed to get. My timezone is GMT+2, FC and IGN in my signature.

Attachments

Amazingly, I re-discovered I'm quite terrible at drawing.. :) Anyway after some really terrible attempts I was able to draw this supreme masterpiece :P

Screen Shot 2015-04-26 at 12.18.17.png

I'd like to request the Foongus.
Thanks for the giveaway..!

Well... I tried. I got the easy end of the stick, and even then, it sucks.

I would like the Spritzee. Thanks!

Thankyou for putting on this really cool giveaway.
My masterpiece is non other that Ninetails

image.jpg

Actually quite pleased with it, think il make it my new avatar :)
Would love a Foongus please. Thankyou flarganandingle for this awesome mon
Time zone GMT

Last edited:
I got Ninetales. That's a lot of tails to draw!!!

Could I request the Foongus please? Thanks to flargananddingle for the 'mon and to MagnusArcanum for hosting this!
My time zone is GMT, my FC is 0130-1835-8156, IGN Steve.

-Sableye-
-Corphish-
I now have the Sableye and Corphish you two requested.
-Spritzee or Sableye-
Please choose either the Spritzee or Sableye. I will not choose for you. Both are still available right now, but if enough people request one of them that I run out, I will give you the other if you have not responded. Out of Sableye. I have reserved a Spritzee for you.
-Foongus-
-Foongus-
-Spritzee-
-Foongus-
Your requests have all been approved. Please add my FC and VM when you can trade and which Pokemon you requested. I should be available for the next few hours.
-Foongus Request Denied-
-Amaura Request Denied-
Unfortunately, you both missed out as all available copies have been requested. Please do choose something else and thank you for participating. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)