Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another question regarding Hidden Power. Is there a Hidden Power worth breeding onto Gengar? I've heard of HP Fire but don't know how viable it is.

Another question regarding Hidden Power. Is there a Hidden Power worth breeding onto Gengar? I've heard of HP Fire but don't know how viable it is.
Hp fire was the only thing I can think of. Counters steel types that can wall gengar.
honestly I don't think so, since Icy Wind > HP Ice and Focus Blast (in most cases) > HP Fire. But honestly if Gengar is scarfed locking into a HP is not usually any better than going for shadow ball for a revenge kill, and if its a Black Sludge set, then disable/will-o-wisp/taunt/substitute shenanigans can severely cripple pokemon like Scizor or Ferrothorn to the point where you don't need HP Fire.

EDIT: a pokemon with a 4-move-slot syndrome like Gengar shouldn't waste a slot on a HP

In need of cloning services... Anyone? :)
EDIT: also in need of a dream ball sableye :)
I can give you one in a few days going to Denver.
honestly I don't think so, since Icy Wind > HP Ice and Focus Blast (in most cases) > HP Fire. But honestly if Gengar is scarfed locking into a HP is not usually any better than going for shadow ball for a revenge kill, and if its a Black Sludge set, then disable/will-o-wisp/taunt/substitute shenanigans can severely cripple pokemon like Scizor or Ferrothorn to the point where you don't need HP Fire.

EDIT: a pokemon with a 4-move-slot syndrome like Gengar shouldn't waste a slot on a HP
yeah nobody really runs hidden power on gengar but hey if any hidden power were used it would probably be fire.

Desperation is a powerful thing, folks! I could never be a politician.
Like.. Cool I guess? :/

EDIT:

This has little do do with politics and more for the fact that you didn't make any indication my offer could've been valid and accepted the exact same from someone else. Not cool :/

Last edited:

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

EDIT:

This has little do do with politics and more for the fact that you didn't make any indication my offer could've been valid and accepted the exact same from someone else. Not cool :/
You could've easily PM'd or VM'd him on the matter instead of trying to publicly slander someone for no reason. Try doing that next time.

Anyone with a HA (overcoat) shellder/cloyster able to breed/clone me one?
I can catch you one from Friend Safari, what ball do you want her in?

EDIT:

Oh, sorry man! I still have the Latias if you want it, RufusDrumknott didn't want it in exchange. It wasn't my intention to swap opinions on the validity of 5th gen Thundurusses; it was more that after a long time of painful SRing (Raikou, 3+ months and counting) and repetitive asking (for said Thunderpodes) that when she asked I just kind of shrugged and went with it this time, worn down as it were. I hadn't even thought about it, to be honest! (At this point, more Thundurpi are always welcome. I could actually use two anyway, no joke.) Sorry mate!

Looking for a Singapore rayquaza code. No it's not for me my offers are anything from my thread. Also I can trade 5 Pokemon for a code.

You could've easily PM'd or VM'd him on the matter instead of trying to publicly slander someone for no reason. Try doing that next time.
This wasn't some sort of public execution attempt or anything. I'm sorry you interpreted it that way. In fact, I at no point actually said anything personally insulting or un-reputable about D_what. Although I'd hardly consider my comment 'slandering' you're right, I should've taken it to PM.

Oh, sorry man! I still have the Latias if you want it, RufusDrumknott didn't want it in exchange. It wasn't my intention to swap opinions on the validity of 5th gen Thundurusses; it was more that after a long time of painful SRing (Raikou, 3+ months and counting) and repetitive asking (for said Thunderpodes) that when she asked I just kind of shrugged and went with it this time, worn down as it were. I hadn't even thought about it, to be honest! (At this point, more Thundurpi are always welcome. I could actually use two anyway, no joke.) Sorry mate!
I know what you mean. I too was looking for a HP Ice Thundurus a while back but sort of instantly settled for Gen 5 RNG knowing that an ORAS one is so hard to obtain/not many on smogon (bar vzxt's amazing one, and whichever others I don't know of). I was in fact interested in that Latias since I was looking for a bold one, and unfortunately don't have a chance to SR one in my AS any longer (caught a 4IV Timid one so I could get on with the story). I just felt a bit betrayed that's all, but it's not personal with you or anything, you probably didn't remember me offering a thundurus anyway. If you genuinely still want to trade, I'd be down. Otherwise I'll just VM/PM you to CMT when it's complete (just a matter of hours/days now)

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
This wasn't some sort of public execution attempt or anything. I'm sorry you interpreted it that way. In fact, I at no point actually said anything personally insulting or un-reputable about D_what. Although I'd hardly consider my comment 'slandering' you're right, I should've taken it to PM.
Slander doesn't mean public execution in any right, which is why I chose slander - because it was a lot lighter in meaning than it's synonyms. It also means "to speak ill of" or "ill regards" and before anyone says it, yes English is dumb.

Dubanubiel if you still need a female HA Cloyster please PM me with the ball you want her to be caught in. Your in game name (IGN) and friend code (FC) (if you're not available right away then your timezone as well). All of my information is in my signature.

S'all cool man, I make a habit of not taking anything anyone says or does too seriously, including myself. Fairly sure life is still extant over where I am and nobody has been executed. Everything is so much simpler nowadays~

I know what you mean. I too was looking for a HP Ice Thundurus a while back but sort of instantly settled for Gen 5 RNG knowing that an ORAS one is so hard to obtain/not many on smogon (bar vzxt's amazing one, and whichever others I don't know of). I was in fact interested in that Latias since I was looking for a bold one, and unfortunately don't have a chance to SR one in my AS any longer (caught a 4IV Timid one so I could get on with the story). I just felt a bit betrayed that's all, but it's not personal with you or anything, you probably didn't remember me offering a thundurus anyway. If you genuinely still want to trade, I'd be down. Otherwise I'll just VM/PM you to CMT when it's complete (just a matter of hours/days now)
I genuinely do, lol, assuming it's got the right spread. My initial brief coming to this thread a month or so ago was: "Assemble team for Friend, clone said team for friend, trade team to said friend." Built the team, had 5 'mons hatched and 1 Thundurus to catch. Went ahead and started SRing for Thundurus... only to cop out for one with good stats but a shitty Hidden Power, and regretted it instantly. (LPT: Don't ever do this.) Got the 5 'mons cloned here, and then had to go about looking for a replacement Thundurus. RDrumknott here helped there, but I'd rather not have to give away my new Thunderus to my friend for keeps, and I feel very, very sketchy about getting someone else's stuff cloned without their knowledge, hence a genuine interest in a second Thundurus. Don't get me wrong, I'd prefer a 6th gen one, but I've been telling my friend that I'd have it sorted soon for so long that it was grating on my nerves.

Anyway the Latias is bold, 31/1/31/31/31/30, and it was the AS story mode one too, so I'm pretty happy about it. It only took about two days... Raikou's at well over 3 months, easily, but I'm persistent. It comes in a "matching" Master Ball, totally not a coincidence, and I can't remember what level it is because of ingame shenanigans. Insofar as a CMT goes, the only other things I'm even slightly looking for are random Defog legends from gen 4 (of which I have Zapdos and Latios, thanks Most and the Smogon Facebook Page), HA Landorus (and maybe not even that after the suspect test), usable Extreme Speed Entei, and that's it really. Anything else I hope to eventually do myself.

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Hello, could someone help me with cloning a few Pokemon? I was looking at 2 copies of each of the following, you may of course keep copies of them for yourself as well :P
(trained)
(trained)
(trained)
(untrained)
(untrained)
Thanks in advance!

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hello, could someone help me with cloning a few Pokemon? I was looking at 2 copies of each of the following, you may of course keep copies of them for yourself as well :P
(trained)
(trained)
(trained)
(untrained)
(untrained)
Thanks in advance!
I can help you if you still need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)