"Hey, where'd you get that?" "Cant say..." [feat. cool stuff I promise]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
duuuude the doge delphox is hilarious. i saw your "to do list" included a heal shiny ferroseed, i have one if you need (separate from the LC giveaway one)?

silver_angel sorry for the late reply; if you're still interested I'd be happy to trade for your Hidden Power Grass Heatran. Is there any chance I could get an untrained version? I'll need to optimise its EVs for battle spot. I'm also wondering if it's nicknameable. If so, could I have it named 'Haleakala'?
Hi,
While I was pretty confident with my IV spreads, I just checked Heatran hidden's power (as I never use this move), and it turned out to be... electrik :/
Actually at level 100, 171 in attack is 5-6 (though it does not explain why I didn't write 5-6 but whatever).
So, are you still interested in it (or something else)? I can nickname it and reset its EV to 0 with berries...
Thanks for your reply and sorry for the false hope; let me know.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
duuuude the doge delphox is hilarious.
The what? lol

Thanks though, but I already have a Heal Ball Ferroseed to breed with. That 'to do' list is mostly just notes for myself..

Hi,
While I was pretty confident with my IV spreads, I just checked Heatran hidden's power (as I never use this move), and it turned out to be... electrik :/
Actually at level 100, 171 in attack is 5-6 (though it does not explain why I didn't write 5-6 but whatever).
So, are you still interested in it (or something else)? I can nickname it and reset its EV to 0 with berries...
Thanks for your reply and sorry for the false hope; let me know.
Hmmmm, electric isn't a helpful type, Tran really needs either Ice or Grass. I guess Electric can be used against Water types but overall it isn't a desirable type. If I find a use for it I'll let you know but for now I'm gonna have to say no :(

Hey I have a HP Grass Heatran. Its Timid 31/10(I believe)/31/30/31/31 HP Grass is confirmed though. Its in a Masterball Un-trained. I just caught it in my copy of Omega Ruby not long ago. I can nickname as well.

Would you be interested in trading for a copy of the Articuno?

I can clone by the way.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
He means Doge Fennekin in your Kalos banner on the first page
oh riiiight.... lol. yeah I thought those were pretty funny MattaPod. I thought I might have eventually made real ones but nah these are staying for now

Hey I have a HP Grass Heatran. Its Timid 31/10(I believe)/31/30/31/31 HP Grass is confirmed though. Its in a Masterball Un-trained. I just caught it in my copy of Omega Ruby not long ago. I can nickname as well.

Would you be interested in trading for a copy of the Articuno?

I can clone by the way.
as long as it's 31/even/31/30/31/31 then I'm interested! I can do Articuno for you, would you like a Mordecai Version? I may need it cloned before we trade though (need to check my stock), I'll let you know!

oh riiiight.... lol. yeah I thought those were pretty funny MattaPod. I thought I might have eventually made real ones but nah these are staying for now

as long as it's 31/even/31/30/31/31 then I'm interested! I can do Articuno for you, would you like a Mordecai Version? I may need it cloned before we trade though (need to check my stock), I'll let you know!
It's definitely even because it's for sure HP Grass. I would prefer a un-nicknamed one if possible.

And no rush.

Also do you want the Heatran nicknamed?

Sorry for the inactivity with this thread lately, irl and battle spot stuff have kept me really busy, but with the new art I have to display at the top of my thread (courtesy of Cretacerus, thanks so much man!!) I'm back to get some trades done!

Gothic Togekiss we still trading my Articuno for your Heatran?

silver_angel sorry for the late reply; if you're still interested I'd be happy to trade for your Hidden Power Grass Heatran. Is there any chance I could get an untrained version? I'll need to optimise its EVs for battle spot. I'm also wondering if it's nicknameable. If so, could I have it named 'Haleakala'?

Also, for those that I have pending trades with, I still have your stuff so hmu up if you want to trade. (paging Quello93 / jagged_angel / Smurf. / Death Blade99)

sadly no new SR's or shinies to add at the moment, but stay tuned as I may dive back into the SR game soon
sorry i already bred the weedle myself

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Pokemon: Dratini
Pokeball: Luxury Ball
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Marvel Scale
IV Spread: 31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 31
Egg Moves: ExtremeSpeed, Dragon Dance
Parents are supplied: No
Nickname: None

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
Pokemon: Dratini
Pokeball: Luxury Ball
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Marvel Scale
IV Spread: 31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 31
Egg Moves: ExtremeSpeed, Dragon Dance
Parents are supplied: No
Nickname: None
Ok and what are you offering..? I don't just breed these for anybody

Hey, I am interested in this pal:

Celebi - Bold
| 15 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 27
OT: Jake ID: 29329
Natural Cure
Recover / Heal Bell / Safeguard / Hold Back

I've got an Adamant Regirock in a Repeat Ball if I'm not mistaken. Would you be willing to trade my Regirock for your Celebi?

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
Hello again! Could you please CMT for a female HA Dream Ball spitback of your Igglybuff? Thanks a bunch!
Unfortunately nothing, sorry!
Hey, I am interested in this pal:

Celebi - Bold
| 15 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 27
OT: Jake ID: 29329
Natural Cure
Recover / Heal Bell / Safeguard / Hold Back

I've got an Adamant Regirock in a Repeat Ball if I'm not mistaken. Would you be willing to trade my Regirock for your Celebi?
Regirock's IVs?

Hey, I'd be interested in some of your spit backs, but seeing as I have a thread, I'd be willing to trade for them. Not really fussy on which, so CMT for anything you like.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
Sorry for the really late replies guys! Blame irl and other Smogon duties!

Hey, I'd be interested in some of your spit backs, but seeing as I have a thread, I'd be willing to trade for them. Not really fussy on which, so CMT for anything you like.
How many did you have in mind? I only really liked the look of Level Ball Makuhita and Level Ball Numel. If you have more than two in mind yourself then we could arrange something like 4-5IVs on the Maku+Numel to compensate..

Hey! Are you still interested in my Regirock?
Thanks for the interest but I've arranged for someone else's Regirock

Hi! Can you CMT for your Kyogre?
I'm really tempted to trade for your Golurk but I'm gonna have to pass due to the speed IV. Sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)