Fluke's Trading Temple - Updated 21/02/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool. Let me know when you'd be available to trade. I myself won't be able within the next couple of hours. I can get back on again later tonight.
I will be available for the rest of the night. Let me know when you can trade.

In response to your Request in My Trade Thread I would trade your two requested Mons for me for your Jolly Shiny Charmander.

Hey Fluke not sure what you'd want but I'd love your Analytic Staryu, Relaxed Pineco, Registeel & a Munchlax. Happy to negotiate 2 for 1 plus projects etc. Let me know what you think.

In response to your Request in My Trade Thread I would trade your two requested Mons for me for your Jolly Shiny Charmander.
That would be okay. I can trade this evening, what about you?

Hey Fluke not sure what you'd want but I'd love your Analytic Staryu, Relaxed Pineco, Registeel & a Munchlax. Happy to negotiate 2 for 1 plus projects etc. Let me know what you think.
I'll take a look later today. I'm quite busy right now. You'll be notified in this thread when I find some interested stuff.

That would be okay. I can trade this evening, what about you?

I'll take a look later today. I'm quite busy right now. You'll be notified in this thread when I find some interested stuff.
This evening would be fine :) Do you are up for an OU match after the Trade :)

Yeah, that would be alright. I'll be online around 21:00. We're both at GMT+1, so I think to would be OK.
I believe that I am at GMT +2 but I am not quite sure since you are living in the Netherlands my GMT could be at yours too :)

Yo, I took a look and I did find some interesting stuff.

The Cobalion and Entei look nice. How about your Entei for my Registeel?

About the Munchlax (do you want Moon Ball or Heavy Ball?) and Staryu,. Are those two okay for the Cobalion?

And for the Pineco.. I haven't found something interesting, sorry. Maybe I'll hit you up for the Pineco later when I see something interesting.

Yo, I took a look and I did find some interesting stuff.

The Cobalion and Entei look nice. How about your Entei for my Registeel?

About the Munchlax (do you want Moon Ball or Heavy Ball?) and Staryu,. Are those two okay for the Cobalion?

And for the Pineco.. I haven't found something interesting, sorry. Maybe I'll hit you up for the Pineco later when I see something interesting.
Thanks for coming back so quick! Would you do the Pineco for Cobalion instead?

Hmm, yeah I think that would be fine. Then I guess then we won't be trading the Munchlax and Staryu unless I can find something interesting later maybe.
No worries. I'd already bred my own but not with those natures/abilities/ball combos.

I've already got clones ready to go.

Would like that chlorophyll bulbasaur, can offer 6 IV jolly swift swim anorith or
4 IV adamant speed boost carvahna in a dive ball, it has destiny bond as an egg move.

If u give me some time I could make it 5 IV, the other 2 stats atk and HP are both 28 tough I believe.

Also have a female 5 IV duskull in a dusk ball (it's Japanese)

Would like that chlorophyll bulbasaur, can offer 6 IV jolly swift swim anorith or
4 IV adamant speed boost carvahna in a dive ball, it has destiny bond as an egg move.

If u give me some time I could make it 5 IV, the other 2 stats atk and HP are both 28 tough I believe.

Also have a female 5 IV duskull in a dusk ball (it's Japanese)
Which Bulba are we looking at? The shiny one or the breedable one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)