The Ubers Open IV - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
i can't express how disappointed i am about that game, lost my 100% guaranteed win-con to a misclick. i had hoped to go quite far in this tournament and losing like that is like a slap right to my face, especially r1. um, i'm going to take a little break from this game for a while. ty to my friends and people who helped me out you know who you are. steelphoenix or Astounded to win the tournament.

pce

Disaster Area

formerly Piexplode
haha this tournament, drama as always.

Also you see Dilwar's avatar and know that it's impossible not to want them to have the opportunity.

i can't express how disappointed i am about that game, lost my 100% guaranteed win-con to a misclick. i had hoped to go quite far in this tournament and losing like that is like a slap right to my face, especially r1. um, i'm going to take a little break from this game for a while. ty to my friends and people who helped me out you know who you are. steelphoenix or Astounded to win the tournament.

pce
Don't let it affect you man, It happens don't worry. You're a pretty underrated guy because of some reasons, but you have potential don't let this take you down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)