Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well I got a 'strange' hoopa while softresetting

31/29/31/31/31/31 calm and wondering if I should toss it. I'm thinking I should since far as I am aware hoopa running defensive isn't really a good idea with it's offensives being much more appealing.

However though I should be getting 2 hoopas when the North America event starts so might be worth keeping because it is unique (far as I am aware anyway looking at Thomaz's list).
I could understand the appeal given Hoopas great special defence.

It would be a fair toss though.

Hallo Leute,

ich benötige dringend Hilfe.

Ich brauche unbedingt ein paar Kontakte auf meinem DS, damit ich endlich die Kontaktsafari benutzen kann.

Mir ist es egal welcher Pokemon Typ ihr seid, obwohl ich dringend ditto's zum züchten suche.
Wäre nett wenn ein paar Leute mich adden könnten oder mir ihren FC's schicken könnten.

Da ich leider eben erst mit dem Spiel durch bin, kann ich jedoch nichts als Gegenleistung bieten.

Ich hoffe das nicht schlimm, helfen kostet ja nichts.

Liebe Grüße,

Grumpy

FC: 576-7519-2077
Hey dude,
this is an english forum. You need to form your request in english (this is also stated in the global rules).
For a breeding ditto feel free to check out the giveaway linked in my signature. Or someone else will gladly help you if you want a non-german one for masuda method.

Sry:D
i copy pasted and forgot this was an english forumXD

I'm kinda new to the game and need dittos from the Friendsafari to start making a good team^^
So it would be really nice if someone can help me out, even if your safari is not a ditto one:)

FC:576-7519-2077
write me a massage:)

Hi everyone!
I'm desperatly looking for a cutsap berry.
If someone could give (or trade) me one, it would be awsome :)
Tanks

Sry:D
i copy pasted and forgot this was an english forumXD

I'm kinda new to the game and need dittos from the Friendsafari to start making a good team^^
So it would be really nice if someone can help me out, even if your safari is not a ditto one:)

FC:576-7519-2077
write me a massage:)
You don't need the Ditto to be from Friend Safari. Just read the post in between your two.

I have a few questions about the X/Y cloning glitch. According to this guide, I start the timer after the screen fades to black following the reception of the "bad" Pokemon, but according to a YouTube video I saw, I start the timer after the screen returns to blue. Which is it?

Upon the expiration of the timer, do I begin holding down the power button, or do I need to have already done that so I can tap "Power Off" when it expires? Also, this video shows pressing the Home button at that screen instead of tapping "Power Off" - does it matter which I do?

Is it true that items throw off the timing of the cloning glitch? If so, does anyone have an updated time frame for cloning a Pokemon holding an item?

How often is the cloning glitch successful? Is it something that works every time if done properly, or does it only work occasionally like the old GTS cloning glitch?
New page... anyone else have any input? Also, does it have to be a trade between X/Y and another X/Y game, or can one of the games be OR/AS?

New page... anyone else have any input? Also, does it have to be a trade between X/Y and another X/Y game, or can one of the games be OR/AS?
I've done it. It can be a bitch but once I get one it, normally the next 10 or so work. But it's rather inefficient for a busy trade thread. I've only done it X/Y>X/Y

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Can someone tell me how TSV works?
every egg has a shiny value, or ESV. the number is between 0000-4095 i beleive. every save file has a trainer shiny value, or TSV. if an eggs esv and a trainers tsv match, the egg hatches shiny. the process works in that you save flawless eggs, and check the esvs of those eggs. you then find someone with the tsv that matches that number, trade them the egg, they hatch it for you and send it back.

I'm looking for a moon ball female yanma for my next shiny project. Pm me for trade details to see what I can give in return.
Thank you!

Hi everyone!
I'm desperatly looking for a cutsap berry.
If someone could give (or trade) me one, it would be awsome :)
Tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)