CAP 21 CAP 21 - Pokedex Submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Submission

Crucibelle
: the Toxic Clay Pokemon

X/OR:
It is said that the pot it resides in is made of some of it's own gooey flesh

Y/AS: Crucibelle is said to be able to morph and solidify it's body to create weapons during battle

Last edited:

snake

is a Community Leaderis a Top CAP Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
CAP Co-Leader
Final Submission

Crucibelle, the Urn Pokémon

X/OR: Although Crucibelle is very reclusive, it loves to play peek-a-boo with its trainer once they establish a strong bond.

Y/AS: Crucibelle spins itself inside its urn to build rolling momentum to attack. Colliding with something is its only way to stop at its top speed.

Thanks Buzzer_Error for the feedback! I liked the sound of my WIP submission, but at the same time it did sound a little awkward.

Final Submission

Crucibelle
, the Ceramic Pokémon

X/OR: It lives in ancient ruins. Many a Trainer has been startled when a seemingly lifeless clay pot opened to reveal a hidden Crucibelle.

Y/AS: Its body is bright purple due to the toxic mineral salts it contains. The more vivid a Crucibelle's colour, the more potent its poison.

In previous CAPs I've seen people frame their X entry around life (because Xerneas) and their Y entry around death (because Yveltal). I've tried to do something similar here - the X/OR entry is about where Crucibelle lives (> life), the Y/AS about its poison (> death). This also leaves me with the X/OR entry discussing its Rock typing and the Y/AS entry discussing its Poison typing, which seems nice and symmetrical.

(Also, yay! I'm glad my feedback was received in the spirit in which it was intended.)

Final Submission

Crucibelle, the Relic Pokemon

X/OR: It is a very timid and shy Pokemon. It will quickly hide in its pot when approached by a stranger.

Y/AS: They can occasionally be found in the ruins of ancient cities, hiding in dirty vases. They were thought to be extinct until recently.

Final Submission

Crucibelle, the Contained Pokemon

X/OR: It was discovered inside a sealed chamber. The researchers who first opened Crucibelle's urn became mysteriously ill.

Y/AS: It will disintegrate if it stays out of its urn for too long. However, another Crucibelle will soon emerge from the empty urn.

Final Submission

Crucibelle
, the Cursed Pottery Pokemon

X/OR: It is believed that a potter who finds this Pokemon in one of his pots is doomed to a life of bad luck.

Y/AS: Archaeologists bringing pottery out of ancient tombs sometimes accidentally grab a Crucibelle as well. Before sunrise, the archaeologists and their discoveries disappear without a trace.

Last edited:
Yeah... The first deadline post slipped my mind but, uh...

DHR-107 would be the person to tag for this I guess? I haven't been around for enough CAPs to know if holdups happen sometimes like this, but if multiple people are confused hopefully there will be some clarification with what the holdup is.

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Yeah, I forgot... :| Sorry, I'll sort this out tonight when I get home (Around 5~6 hours).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)