Ubers Ubers Winter Seasonal - Round 8 NEW DEADLINE TODAY 8 PMEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hype! Deadline is Thursday, March 3rd if you're too lazy to scroll down. This is also the date of my half-birthday!

SPECIFIC RULES (ripped off from Arcticblast)
  • This is a standard ORAS Ubers tournament
  • This tournament will be Double Elimination
  • All rounds will be Best of Three. You may switch teams in between battles of the same set.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!
  • To encourage the development of the metagame, and so that everyone is on an even playing field, all matches must have replays recorded. If neither player posts or at least saves replays of the match, both players will suffer an automatic game loss. (If you were in losers' when you played, you are both out. If you were in winners', the winner is in losers' and the loser is out.) There may be some exceptions to this rule.
  • Every round, I will choose several games as the Highlight Matches. We don't have streaming yet, but this is something I am going to look into for future rounds when things get competitive.
Standard Rules and Clauses
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two Pokemon with the same PokeDex number on his team.
  • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are banned. (No other evasion boosting things are banned).
  • OHKO Clause: The moves Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, and Fissure are banned.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Anything capable of intentionally creating an endless battle is banned.
  • Moody Clause
  • Sleep Clause
General tournament rules:

hi

Winner's bracket:

LJDarkrai vs Teddeh
old news vs Kebabe
Tricking vs Lacus Clyne
DontStealMyPenguin vs White Lion18
PURPLEDOOSH vs Steve Angello
Serga vs Lord Outrage

Loser's bracket:

Level 56 vs byronthewellwell
karla Schnikov vs benbe
Haruno
vs Scotti
Dilwar vs Gunner Rohan
Pohjis vs Serpi386
The Trap God vs shartruce

Highlight match:

Tricking vs Lacus Clyne

Scheduling Rules:

USE VM WALLS! If you really don't want to schedule via a VM conversation, then post in this thread to let me know that you are in contact with your opponent some other way. If you use VM walls, you do not need to post in this thread to let me know. Unless you have clearly scheduled for a date shortly after the deadline (and cannot make a date before the deadline) you will be given an activity call instead of an extension. I'm not making the calls, so I can't promise what will or won't make you safe, but I know that activities which will up your chances are posting specific times on your opponent's wall, responding to their VMs promptly, and posting any IRC logs of you scheduling in this thread.

Deadline is Thursday, March 3rd at 11:59 EST. NO EXTENSIONS FOR THIS ROUND. AT ALL. (unless there are remarkable extenuating circumstances in which case I might grant a 1 day extension). I'm reaching a point where I might start negotiating with terrorists though.

I m active he wasnt here at 12 am gmt+1 :/
Well, for starters when I had first checked in with you to ask what day you'd like to play you didn't give me a specific day and just said any day next week which implies that you are available any time this week. Although, we did agree possibly on Tuesday, but you said that if I was online Monday that we could play one match. I pm'd you yesterday(Monday) that I was online both on smogon on your wall and in pms on Pokemon Showdown server. As soon as I asked for you in ubers chat and in pms, you took 2 minutes and then got offline. Then at the beginning of today I told you that something came up (court case) and I had to attend the trial. You are only about 6 hours ahead of me so I don't see why we cant play tomorrow, but again I get home everday from school at about 5:00pm which is 11:00pm for you but today I had gotten online 2 hours before 5:00 and you weren't there so.

I am not asking for activity, but I am asking for our battle to be rescheduled and played tomorrow.

I am not playing that late and I stayed at my gf's house at that Time so how should and would I play. You were never online? Oh Wait you were at 4am my time, I do not play at those times! You may stand up earlier:) i don't see probs with that you staying up earlier and the match will happen, dedicated new user;)

Last edited:
Reactions: PD
requesting extension since hack can't play till friday night
This guy expects me to be able to play about 2 am during schooldays lol. I tried to do what I could and be available 8 am my time on a Saturday morning, ( p early imo) but he can't play Fri night his time zzzz. This guy... Hiding under an alt (confirmed fact) but still is allowed to play here and in UPL. disgusting

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)