Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious, why are pentagon Bold Suicune and Bold Cresselia so hard to come by on the forums? Is that the most popular nature for them? Seems to be an epidemic of Modest ones...

Anyone have a spare Protector? I can offer some other Evolution items in return (ask) or some 4-5 IV Breejects. Some have their HA (Bulbasaur) and some come with Egg Moves (Machop)

LF a Thick Fat Swinub / Piloswine / Mamoswine. Nature and IV's don't matter as I am going to use it for breeding myself.

FC 1719-4042-3447

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Hi guys, i'm looking for a female swinub with HA, no matter iv or nature, just the gender and ability
Hey there, I have a few spare Net Ball Swinub with the HA (female, lv.1). If you'd like one, just deposit something on GTS and let me know.

EDIT: Sent.

Last edited:
Hello :)

Does anyone have a Ally Switch Ralts/Kirlia available? I can offer some 3/4 iv breedjects (e.g, fake out/encore Nest ball Timid Pichus)

Last edited:
Does anyone have a level ball female Vulpix? :)

**edit** suppose not... what about a HA female Sneasel in a luxury ball? =D

Last edited:
So, a good buddy of mine is an avid collector and currently missing Volcanion. I realize it's Japan-only atm, but I wasn't sure if anyone happened to have an extra copy of one that they wouldn't mind parting with. It doesn't have to have great IVs or anything; this is just for the glory of the dex~

Thanks a bunch in advance if anyone can help ^.^

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
So, a good buddy of mine is an avid collector and currently missing Volcanion. I realize it's Japan-only atm, but I wasn't sure if anyone happened to have an extra copy of one that they wouldn't mind parting with. It doesn't have to have great IVs or anything; this is just for the glory of the dex~

Thanks a bunch in advance if anyone can help ^.^
I have one, but i got it from someone on a Facebook group that I'm in, and i therefore can't 100% guarantee it's legitimacy (I have checked it and it all seems ok, IVs are kinda garbage though). PM/VM me if you're interested.

I can catch you one for free. Just PM/VM me which ball you'd like it in, if you have a preference. :)
I a have no preference for the poke ball it's in and Thank you so much what would you want in return for it . And how do you want to go about swaping pokemon. If you want to exchange by wifi trading I won't be able to do it until after work.

I have a question about proof for SRs -- not sure if this is the right place. I've sometimes seen people offer to show proof for their SRs, what exactly does this entail? Been thinking about trying SRing sometime in the future so I figured I'd ask. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)